Author Topic: Russia Banned from Winter Olympics by I.O.C.  (Read 3965 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia Banned from Winter Olympics by I.O.C.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 11:56:03 AM »
Russia banned from Winter Olympics.. but russian athletes, no. Ha..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 09:07:47 PM »
A big Who Cares from Fortress.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 11:39:08 PM »
Black athletes>Germanic and WASP athletes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other white athletes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asian and jooooo athletes

You are too caught up on race all the time jeez

Be happy and just live

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 11:57:26 PM »
Discussed here before, but WELL WORTH mentioning again. An incredible documentary which exposes the extent to which Russia dopes.

J

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 12:00:29 AM »
Guess there are going to be a few more mail order brides this coming year.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 03:02:15 AM »
oh yes u can, lol

Really? If doping was officially allowed people would start drugging kids from birth. It's a hard sell. Countries like China would embrace it and dominate everything through state sponsored programs, they'd have laboratory farms with kids drugged from birth to build super athletes. Western society would turn its back on the whole spectacle.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 05:21:26 AM »
Haha Russians  ;D

chess315

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 11:38:25 AM »
Really? If doping was officially allowed people would start drugging kids from birth. It's a hard sell. Countries like China would embrace it and dominate everything through state sponsored programs, they'd have laboratory farms with kids drugged from birth to build super athletes. Western society would turn its back on the whole spectacle.
how do you know they don't they do I promise you

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 11:40:27 AM »

they drug kids from birth now, why would you think something being illegal stops everyone from doing something.
We make things illegal so we can punish people after they have done it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 01:04:45 PM »
they drug kids from birth now, why would you think something being illegal stops everyone from doing something.
We make things illegal so we can punish people after they have done it.

Yes it's a drugged society. And everyone smart knows testing only helps contain the problem, not eliminate it.

I am talking about state sponsored high tech/large scale doping, not some dude like Richard Sandrak's dad slipping him dbol in his smoothies. With doping totally "free" it would change things drastically. Fact of the matter is that athletes can't dope like they want to today, it has to be limited to a great extent.

The "dream" of the natural athlete that is so dear to so many would die entirely. Basically kids would have to be told that they're going on drugs as a precondition to any success in any sports and society can't handle that right now. The Olympics would be shut down immediately because of the disgust from the general public.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »
Yes it's a drugged society. And everyone smart knows testing only helps contain the problem, not eliminate it.

I am talking about state sponsored high tech/large scale doping, not some dude like Richard Sandrak's dad slipping him dbol in his smoothies. With doping totally "free" it would change things drastically. Fact of the matter is that athletes can't dope like they want to today, it has to be limited to a great extent.

The "dream" of the natural athlete that is so dear to so many would die entirely. Basically kids would have to be told that they're going on drugs as a precondition to any success in any sports and society can't handle that right now. The Olympics would be shut down immediately because of the disgust from the general public.

the public dont really care about people using drugs in sport, in fact if all drugs were totally eradicated and people started running times way short of the world records it would die because no one would watch it, people want to see world records and superhuman feats of performance, they are not going to watch some daft twat who they could beat themselves on a good day

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »
the public dont really care about people using drugs in sport, in fact if all drugs were totally eradicated and people started running times way short of the world records it would die because no one would watch it, people want to see world records and superhuman feats of performance, they are not going to watch some daft twat who they could beat themselves on a good day

It's true that people want to see the extraordinary. But many of these morons actually believe the testing is mostly successful and records are beaten by clean athletes. These same people would also vote on a law which locked up recreational steroid users in prison because everyone knows steroids are the devil. If you go off troll mode you know completely dropping drug testing would turn these peoples worlds upside down, major disillusion.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 01:37:16 PM »
It's true that people want to see the extraordinary. But many of these morons actually believe the testing is mostly successful and records are beaten by clean athletes. These same people would also vote on a law which locked up recreational steroid users in prison because everyone knows steroids are the devil. If you go off troll mode you know completely dropping drug testing would turn these peoples worlds upside down, major disillusion.

the public would not a bat a fucking eyelid if they stopped testing.
Same way when they tested the 90 Olympia, no one fucking cared when they didnt test the following year.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:17 PM »
 :o WTF

Really Sports Men & Women use Performance Enhancing Drugs !!!!

Jeez Whatever next The Earth is Round - The Moon isn't made of Cheese

Next it will be Donald Trump is POTUS.

;D