Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 10, 2017, 08:31:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFETIME BAN FROM MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS VIDEO  (Read 3391 times)
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 08:35:02 AM »

Well if anyone would know if others were in others rears - I guess you would be the guy right?   Cheesy  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy
'

fuck you  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 08:45:02 AM »

'

fuck you  Grin

Just going off what you posted.   I think you meant arrears - but you never know around this place.   Wink
residue
Getbig IV

Adonis 3:16

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 09:17:37 AM »

"I was banned from Md here"
where? here?
'from MD there"
Where is MD?
"MD the website here"
here? this is getbig
"not here, there. here"
hare there?
hair there?
WalterWhite
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »

Will you speak to MD's thegoon at the Arnold?

Shots fired.

"Vince is plotting his revenge. While eating Oreos and drinking Mountion Dew. He is filling his squirt gun full of bleach and changing the blade in his box cutter. I hope he understands before he starts slamming people on social media that he doesn't live in a vacuum and the Arnold might not be a friendly place for him.

I know you're reading this fat boy. You tired to get me fired. What you don't know is that I was training with Ron when he got your texts. I'm still here porky. If my name comes out of your mouth or off your key board, I will make a point of meeting you in person. You rat bastard"
SF1900
Getbig V

Team SF1900-Welcome to Hell

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 10:47:04 AM »

Don't worry, Vince, I got your back!!

"I think everyone is forgetting that Mr. Vince Goodrum is credentialed with many years of experience and studying. He has a vast array of knowledge about exercising, nutrition, and business. I guess everyone missed all the degrees on his wall."

X
ratherbebig
Getbig V

King of the streets!

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 10:54:39 AM »

i dont think this topic need a title in all caps

thats like saying i was banned from cosmopolitan magazine, nobody cares
WalterWhite
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 10:58:03 AM »

"I think everyone is forgetting that Mr. Vince Goodrum is credentialed with many years of experience and studying. He has a vast array of knowledge about exercising, nutrition, and business. I guess everyone missed all the degrees on his wall."

I knew that was you haha.  You should have listed his credentials. Cheesy
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 11:00:42 AM »

I knew that was you haha.  You should have listed his credentials. Cheesy

lol, one must never forget his list of credentials!

X
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 11:26:13 AM »

Not a feud worth following.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 11:49:05 AM »

Will you speak to MD's thegoon at the Arnold?

Shots fired.

"Vince is plotting his revenge. While eating Oreos and drinking Mountion Dew. He is filling his squirt gun full of bleach and changing the blade in his box cutter. I hope he understands before he starts slamming people on social media that he doesn't live in a vacuum and the Arnold might not be a friendly place for him.

I know you're reading this fat boy. You tired to get me fired. What you don't know is that I was training with Ron when he got your texts. I'm still here porky. If my name comes out of your mouth or off your key board, I will make a point of meeting you in person. You rat bastard"

I would if I knew who he was.  He can say what he wants but he's hiding behind a screen name

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 11:50:29 AM »

Lol

A
Nether Animal
Getbig V

Team Mower Forever

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 11:51:58 AM »

All of this drama and only ~200 views? Wtf
JAGO
Getbig III

Carrot Sticks & Squirrel Dicks

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 12:05:27 PM »

Harris's solution for everything, just ban em. Just what that sinking ship needs, less hits to give advertisers less incentive to buy space.

J
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:11 PM »

All of this drama and only ~200 views? Wtf

Vince knows how to make things go viral.   Grin  Grin  Grin
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 04:12:47 PM »

Harris's solution for everything, just ban em. Just what that sinking ship needs, less hits to give advertisers less incentive to buy space.

J

I just got back home and I've read Ron Harris's postings over at M.D. which I find ridiculous and now he's panicking at anyone on the boards thinking its me posting because he's expecting me to get revenge.   

Grin

A
WalterWhite
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »

I would if I knew who he was.  He can say what he wants but he's hiding behind a screen name

Southie boy, 6,5", ex Golden Gloves boxer ex NFL.  Degree in engineering from BU and good guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAJ5fS8Us-o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAJ5fS8Us-o</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtWvHHtADY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtWvHHtADY</a>
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Getbig sponsored athlete.

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 05:07:18 PM »

"There" "you know".
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 05:11:53 PM »

Vince, I tried, but, unfortunately, they have banned me!!

The following errors occurred with your submission

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Vince Goodrum gimmick

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

X
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 05:28:53 PM »

Vince, I tried, but, unfortunately, they have banned me!!

The following errors occurred with your submission

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Vince Goodrum gimmick

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Ron Harris is a fucking douche bag.  Probably does some lewd acts for Blechman.
WalterWhite
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 05:31:23 PM »

Ron Harris is a fucking douche bag.  Probably does some lewd acts for Blechman.

They went from ten to now seven regular posters.  A real hotbed for bodybuilding.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2017, 05:39:37 PM »

Southie boy, 6,5", ex Golden Gloves boxer ex NFL.  Degree in engineering from BU and good guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAJ5fS8Us-o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAJ5fS8Us-o</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtWvHHtADY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtWvHHtADY</a>

Chris Griffin....that definitely explains the monkey.  I appreciate the information.   Now his ass is mine.

A
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 06:06:08 PM »

They ban every one of my accounts within minutes of me posting. Sad

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 07:28:15 PM »

They ban every one of my accounts within minutes of me posting. Sad

lets put this in another context, what if Vince put up a video telling bodybuilder not to be field ni@@ers for the NPC because they pay fees to enter shows and posted it here, how long would it be before the brass told Ron to ban Vince's black ass.

Sorry Vince but the "field ni@@er" comments and attaching them to MD were what got you banned not the other stuff. If you had made a video without that bullshit you would probably be still a member there because you have spoken your mind before without problems

Also makes sense now how Matt was claiming you ratted out his so called racism to Md when he was looking to write for them, something he probably would have done well to be honest.

So what is the story on Matt Vince, did you rat him out so you could make yourself look better?

again though, I am more concerned about your abuse of the words "here" and "there". Only one "there" should be spoken of in your videos and that is "BeThere"

Not trolling here, I just find if you are going to throw shit out there it seems there is another part to this story that you left out

"
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »

I just got back home and I've read Ron Harris's postings over at M.D. which I find ridiculous and now he's panicking at anyone on the boards thinking its me posting because he's expecting me to get revenge.   

Grin

You ought to find out who some of Ron's best friends are and fuck the shit out of them like the married guy you nailed at Popeyes a few years back.  Please
tell that story all over again.  One of my favorites.  Up there with beefyheavyweights hum dingers.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 08:20:53 PM »

lets put this in another context, what if Vince put up a video telling bodybuilder not to be field ni@@ers for the NPC because they pay fees to enter shows and posted it here, how long would it be before the brass told Ron to ban Vince's black ass.

Sorry Vince but the "field ni@@er" comments and attaching them to MD were what got you banned not the other stuff. If you had made a video without that bullshit you would probably be still a member there because you have spoken your mind before without problems

Also makes sense now how Matt was claiming you ratted out his so called racism to Md when he was looking to write for them, something he probably would have done well to be honest.

So what is the story on Matt Vince, did you rat him out so you could make yourself look better?

again though, I am more concerned about your abuse of the words "here" and "there". Only one "there" should be spoken of in your videos and that is "BeThere"

Not trolling here, I just find if you are going to throw shit out there it seems there is another part to this story that you left out

I already told Matt what happened and if he doesn't accept it tough luck.  As far the NPC is concerned...the NPC is paying their workers, the IFBB is paying for their workers, Flex Magazine is paying for their workers....Muscular Development hasn't and so many people have complained about it for a while now....THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE YOU IDIOT.

Milly, seriously, you need to quit while you are ahead.  I could be nasty to you and tell everyone about your nervous breakdown you had on Muscle Mayhem and run you off the board.  You may have known me for a long time but it doesn't give you a free pass on getting knocked the fuck out.

A
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!