Author Topic: Alaska Bush People - wtf is this nonsense?  (Read 10713 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Alaska Bush People - wtf is this nonsense?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2017, 12:17:06 AM »
Can't fucking believe what I'm watching.
I cant believe I'm actually watching this fuckery.

Just watched more of this stupidity..

::)

and the only bit I agree with....

. Fuck, wish in was in a cell with that dude.

Yep, I wish you were in a cell with him as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2017, 12:42:03 AM »

::)

and the only bit I agree with....

Yep, I wish you were in a cell with him as well.

Grown man being afraid of another.grown man yet running him mouth online like a 12yr old. You must really in love with the internet period gives you the freedom to run your mouth and say things you really want to say but are too much of a bitch to say them to anybody in person

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2017, 12:45:41 AM »
Grown man being afraid of another.grown man yet running him mouth online like a 12yr old. You must really in love with the internet period gives you the freedom to run your mouth and say things you really want to say but are too much of a bitch to say them to anybody in person

hahaha  Im not afraid of you , why would I be, you haven't ever proved to anyone here that you are capable of anything remotely tough.
you claimed multiple cage fights yet no videos.

You only ended up in jail by showing off to a friend and royally fucking things up because you had no idea what you are doing.

If anyones the internet blowhard its you mate...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2017, 02:07:52 AM »
hahaha  Im not afraid of you , why would I be, you haven't ever proved to anyone here that you are capable of anything remotely tough.
you claimed multiple cage fights yet no videos.

You only ended up in jail by showing off to a friend and royally fucking things up because you had no idea what you are doing.

If anyones the internet blowhard its you mate...

In jail showing off to a friend? Lol

I've only fought twice since camera phones were on every phone. Last prior to that was in 04. And those last 2 were last min decisions and I had 1 person driven down with me with me. Nursing student girl to pack any cuts between rounds if I got cut and drive home if I got knocked out. Not having her do that and be sure to video the fight at the same time. Never even thought of it.

Its not just me you're afraid of. You're afraid of everybody. You're a lifelong coward. You're last "fight" was when you were 18 years old. Over 30 years ago. You got the shit beat out of you for running your mouth like you do now. You haven't fought in 30 plus years and because when you are 18 you'll learn your lesson period you learned that you're a skinny mouthy little punk and you're better off talking shit under your breath behind people's backs after guys walk away from you laughing. You're the type of guy who gets back in the car with his wife and kids talking about how you would have done this and that and whatever and how the guy is lucky you didn't..born coward. Daddy probably was the same. Another inbred anorexic englishman with a head the size of a grapefruit, crossword with ears like mr.potatoehead with teeth that like they were glued on to a piece of paper like your Down syndrome kids 3rd year 8th grade art project.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2017, 03:39:55 AM »
In jail showing off to a friend? Lol

I've only fought twice since camera phones were on every phone. Last prior to that was in 04. And those last 2 were last min decisions and I had 1 person driven down with me with me. Nursing student girl to pack any cuts between rounds if I got cut and drive home if I got knocked out. Not having her do that and be sure to video the fight at the same time. Never even thought of it.

Its not just me you're afraid of. You're afraid of everybody. You're a lifelong coward. You're last "fight" was when you were 18 years old. Over 30 years ago. You got the shit beat out of you for running your mouth like you do now. You haven't fought in 30 plus years and because when you are 18 you'll learn your lesson period you learned that you're a skinny mouthy little punk and you're better off talking shit under your breath behind people's backs after guys walk away from you laughing. You're the type of guy who gets back in the car with his wife and kids talking about how you would have done this and that and whatever and how the guy is lucky you didn't..born coward. Daddy probably was the same. Another inbred anorexic englishman with a head the size of a grapefruit, crossword with ears like mr.potatoehead with teeth that like they were glued on to a piece of paper like your Down syndrome kids 3rd year 8th grade art project.

why are you trying to justify yourself to me?
Is my approval that important to you.

And seriously why do you take so much trouble responding to someone who is trolling you, are you so dumb that you have forgotten that I have told you multiple times that I don't care about you, you mean nothing to me, I only respond to your posts because you meltdown.

Just ignore me and I will stop after around 3 posts.

By the way, why did you delete the post you made about shaking Serenas hand before you responded to me asking you to quote you on mentioning knowing Serena.

watch this guys, he will respond again.... ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2017, 04:02:12 AM »

And seriously why do you take so much trouble responding to someone who is trolling you, are you so dumb that you have forgotten that I have told you multiple times that I don't care about you, you mean nothing to me, I only respond to your posts because you meltdown.

By the way, why did you delete the post you made about shaking Serenas hand before you responded to me asking you to quote you on mentioning knowing Serena.

He's got to be trolling.  I mean this is to much

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2017, 04:04:27 AM »
He's got to be trolling.  I mean this is to much

I think he is trolling me, but the thing is, a troll shouldn't be putting in more effort than his victim, that's not really the point of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 04:22:27 AM »

I deleted about 1000 posts . of that was on a of them tough shit. I do recall you exaggerating something o said regarding her. Something about you.claimingni said memand her were good friends.you know, like that telephone game little kids play in grade school. Except your planet all by yourself and sitting at your computer screen giggling like a little girl. Like how I said I met rob fabio in a coffee shop one weekend morning on my way to the UCLA campus with my ex and end up training him for a few months. your version of the story is me claiming to be the best man at his wedding and having threesomes with him and Swedish supermodels when I-15. Pathetic

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2017, 04:24:53 AM »
I deleted about 1000 posts . of that was on a of them tough shit. I do recall you exaggerating something o said regarding her. Something about you.claimingni said memand her were good friends.you know, like that telephone game little kids play in grade school. Except your planet all by yourself and sitting at your computer screen giggling like a little girl. Like how I said I met rob fabio in a coffee shop one weekend morning on my way to the UCLA campus with my ex and end up training him for a few months. your version of the story is me claiming to be the best man at his wedding and having threesomes with him and Swedish supermodels when I-15. Pathetic

now I know your trolling, no one is that dumb, in fact, I now know its not even esfitness....

Great job mate, you got me.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2017, 04:40:21 AM »
now I know your trolling, no one is that dumb, in fact, I now know its not even esfitness....

Great job mate, you got me.

Lol, it's stories like the one above that ruin all the work he put in creating the character.

He met Fabio at a coffee shop then trained him for a few months? Somehow this gimmick wants us to believe he is such a charmer he trains these c list stars, all out of by chance meetings btw, but hasn't become a household name in the industry.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2017, 04:57:25 AM »
oldest daughter is hot

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2017, 08:49:28 AM »
Lol, it's stories like the one above that ruin all the work he put in creating the character.

He met Fabio at a coffee shop then trained him for a few months? Somehow this gimmick wants us to believe he is such a charmer he trains these c list stars, all out of by chance meetings btw, but hasn't become a household name in the industry.
Fabio, famous celebrity walks into a coffee shop and strikes up a conversation with someone who doesnt even look like they lift and then on the strength of a 10 minute conversation at most pays him for three months personal training, yep, sounds legit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2017, 09:06:55 AM »
oldest daughter is hot

That's the youngest one.

Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »
Fabio, famous celebrity walks into a coffee shop and strikes up a conversation with someone who doesnt even look like they lift and then on the strength of a 10 minute conversation at most pays him for three months personal training, yep, sounds legit.

Some of us arnt social shut-ins like you.

And he was already in the coffee/bagel place. Me and My ex walked in. I'd noticed the old schoolnhondaCBR 600 with the Smoking Joe's Camel purple/yellow pain scheme from like '92 in the parking lot and mentioned it to my ex, then noticed a helmet sitting on a table when we got inside. Then noticed the guy sitting at the table was Fabio. His hair was shorter than I expected. Still past shoulders but I expected like long chic hair.. Maybe he used extensions for photo shoots. Never asked. Talked with him about his bike initially while my ex used the restroom. Training/bodybuilding came up since in was wearing a Xenedrine tank. Gave him my business card before we left and got a phone call either that nigjtnor the next. This was 2001 I believe. Dont think it was 2002 yet. Trained him for a while till he left for new York for something.

You like to compare everybody else to yourself dude. Pathetic.. You think that if YOU have never met anybody or trained anybody, that surely nobody else could have either. Pretty sad. Almost feel sorry for people like you, or not weren't for the bitterness and resentment you have for everybody who's done something you haven't. You have a pathetic lack of social skills. You're an introvert who's afraid of his own shadow and the internet is your only way of interacting with "the public". Pathetic for an50+ yr old man

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2017, 02:49:17 PM »
Some of us arnt social shut-ins like you.

And he was already in the coffee/bagel place. Me and My ex walked in. I'd noticed the old schoolnhondaCBR 600 with the Smoking Joe's Camel purple/yellow pain scheme from like '92 in the parking lot and mentioned it to my ex, then noticed a helmet sitting on a table when we got inside. Then noticed the guy sitting at the table was Fabio. His hair was shorter than I expected. Still past shoulders but I expected like long chic hair.. Maybe he used extensions for photo shoots. Never asked. Talked with him about his bike initially while my ex used the restroom. Training/bodybuilding came up since in was wearing a Xenedrine tank. Gave him my business card before we left and got a phone call either that nigjtnor the next. This was 2001 I believe. Dont think it was 2002 yet. Trained him for a while till he left for new York for something.

You like to compare everybody else to yourself dude. Pathetic.. You think that if YOU have never met anybody or trained anybody, that surely nobody else could have either. Pretty sad. Almost feel sorry for people like you, or not weren't for the bitterness and resentment you have for everybody who's done something you haven't. You have a pathetic lack of social skills. You're an introvert who's afraid of his own shadow and the internet is your only way of interacting with "the public". Pathetic for an50+ yr old man

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2017, 10:25:39 PM »
I see the mother now has "stage 3 or 4" cancer... Right after her having to have a dozen of her rotted teeth yanked from her face... All due to their excellent focus on health and hygiene "in the bush" and avoiding hospitals for 30years with their flowers and weeds homemade bush "medicine tinctures"... Lady goes from saying "all I need is my bible and my gun.." to playing the frail woooo is me victim who can't take her own shoes (or salvation army thrift store homeless bin hiking boots)... Idiots.

Also caught the fatbody Noah saying "many people tell me that I'm a genius, a renaissance man of our time. I think I am. I think I'm a modern DaVinci." in his blame fucking "accent".... What the fuck? Complete utter stupidity.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »
Oh.. And while they're renting a house in LA (apparently they'd so afraid of people they can't stay at a hotel... And have their shit cleaned up by a maid.. And have room service.. You know they can afford it now)... And the young spaz kid "bear" is outside hunched on a tree branch overhanging the driveway "in the lookout" for the parents to return home.

I feel sorry for the neighbors where ever these idiots decide to live when they move to California finally. It'll be like living next to a family of ghosts with trash piled in the front yard. Their HOA is gonna make a killing on the fines they'll be collecting.

Absolute idiots.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2017, 12:32:05 AM »
still glued to every episode, try going out once in a while...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2017, 12:35:19 AM »
This fucker Noah is a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Dumbass meet some girl who's a clerk at a store where they're trying to beg people in Jew them down in price to get free water ancestor in his retarded fucking accent "you have beautiful eyes what color would you say those are?" and the chick says "they're green" and the dumb fluck argues with her " I would say they're more Brown" ..."really? you fucking creep, they're my own fucking eyes I've looked at for the past 20 years I'm pretty God damn sure they're green... by the way you and your brother smell like fucking horse ass get the fuck out of my store".

Then the dumbass father instead of doing the goddamn work himself sits back and orders his dumb ass boys to build their fucking house and his bright idea is to build the house is foundation on a bunch of fucking Pebbles and shit stacked up to make it level the dumb fuck. Who the fuck bills are house on a foundation stacked up on balanced rocks? Why the fuck is this father actually do some God damn working self fat lazy piece of shit to sits back and orders his kids around like he's fucking Lord of the Flies.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2017, 12:36:53 AM »
still glued to every episode, try going out once in a while...

Lol you of all peoplen telling somebody to leave the house? You realize we know you're a fucking social outcast introvert with zero fucking social life

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 05:14:01 AM »
Lol you of all peoplen telling somebody to leave the house? You realize we know you're a fucking social outcast introvert with zero fucking social life

we, whos we?

cobra333

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 06:46:40 AM »
If mother passes. This kids will leave. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »

Have you ever wondered why a guy like Fabio who already is in shape and has well developed pecs that made him millions; hires some random dude from a coffee shop to be his trainer.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2017, 01:09:35 AM »
Have you ever wondered why a guy like Fabio who already is in shape and has well developed pecs that made him millions; hires some random dude from a coffee shop to be his trainer.

No, never, I just pulled him up because his story was bullshit.
I don't need to "wonder" about a situation that would simply never happen.