Author Topic: Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux  (Read 4070 times)

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Re: Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
THE GREATEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME !!! ;)
(2 men ready to die that night in order to win)

There's No Fight Like That One to this date!!...I watched it live back then and It still lingers in my head as One, if not The Greatest of All Time!!....No Fighters like That Anymore on this day and age!!...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 10:34:35 PM »
There's No Fight Like That One to this date!!...I watched it live back then and It still lingers in my head as One, if not The Greatest of All Time!!....No Fighters like That Anymore on this day and age!!...

Exactly Hagler vs Hearns will be remembered as the best fight of all time...but Arguello vs Pryor 1 rank as one of the best ever too !!! 8)
(the stare of Aaron Pryor at 12.27 mark was the one of a man ready to kill in order to keep his belt )

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 10:52:28 PM »
Exactly Hagler vs Hearns will be remembered as the best fight of all time...but Arguello vs Pryor 1 rank as one of the best ever too !!! 8)
(the stare of Aaron Pryor at 12.27 mark was the one of a man ready to kill in order to keep his belt )

I Thought That was Great too, but then This Other One emerged!!

Man, the 80's was so Great!!...Full of EVERYTHING...Balls, cocaine, Music,camaraderie,Manly Flicks, Etc.!!....Times were different! ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2017, 06:56:44 AM »
'nuff said

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 08:39:33 AM »
Sounds like a law firm from Montreal.

Meta-physical

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2017, 08:39:24 PM »
Very surprising. An ignominious defeat for an otherwise dignified boxing great, but Lomachenko's virtuosity is simply unrivalled. Perhaps the disparity in weight was an issue, or perhaps the alleged injury was genuine - but Lomachenko looked incredible tonight.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
Totally outclassed , quit like a bitch .

QuietYou

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2017, 09:52:46 PM »

The fight was 100% for publicity to bring Lomachenko into the mainstream
They overhyped this Cuban girl bum just because he was 17-0. Guy is almost 40 years old, of corse he was going to lose.

This was their way of easing him into the mainstream. Time to stop fucking around and fight Terance Crawford.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »
They overhyped this Cuban girl bum just because he was 17-0. Guy is almost 40 years old, of corse he was going to lose.

This was their way of easing him into the mainstream. Time to stop fucking around and fight Terance Crawford.

Not gonna happen.  Crawford is too big.  Jorge Linares would be a good fight for him at 135 and if he follows it up with Mikey Garcia
and wins, then he could go for 147.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2017, 06:48:09 AM »

Totally outclassed , quit like a bitch .

::)

maybe loma can make that 2 weight class jump and fight crawford. i see no issue since they have the same promoter.  the worst that can happen is, crawford beats the shit out of him and stops him. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »
::)

maybe loma can make that 2 weight class jump and fight crawford. i see no issue since they have the same promoter.  the worst that can happen is, crawford beats the shit out of him and stops him. 

what does weight class have to do with the fact loma was moving far faster, throwing more accurate punches, landing cleaner, evading almost everything rigo threw, etc. ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2017, 06:35:43 AM »
Very surprising. An ignominious defeat for an otherwise dignified boxing great, but Lomachenko's virtuosity is simply unrivalled. Perhaps the disparity in weight was an issue, or perhaps the alleged injury was genuine - but Lomachenko looked incredible tonight.

X2

Best boxer in the world. No question about it.

That footwork is just incredible.

QuietYou

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2017, 06:38:35 AM »
X2

Best boxer in the world. No question about it.

That footwork is just incredible.

Floyd at 30 years old at 130 would mop the floor with him lol

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »
Si.   8)

Mike Quinn was part of Vinny Pazienza’s entourage for a Paz-Hagen bout.  There was a confrontation in the lead up to the bout, and Mike stepped between them.  Greg punched Mike in the gut once, and that was all she wrote. 

Oh, and Greg weighed 135 lbs.

Most guys don't realize that a small, trained boxer can easily whip a large Man....Bodybuilders included....They think that by cloaking themselves in large amounts of fake, drug produced muscle they will be 'tough guys'.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 08:13:52 AM »
Floyd at 30 years old at 130 would mop the floor with him lol

Yep turd wouldn't land 1 fucking punch

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »

Most guys don't realize that a small, trained boxer can easily whip a large Man....Bodybuilders included....They think that by cloaking themselves in large amounts of fake, drug produced muscle they will be 'tough guys'.

I thought the Mr Olympia contest was basically a contest to find the toughest man alive?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2017, 09:28:31 AM »
Sounds like a law firm from Montreal.

Just seen this one. LOL  ;D