Author Topic: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually  (Read 33393 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
KRVIN LEVRONE .... Often ... and always in top shape!

The Barbarian bros!

I first met the brothers around the time Pete Grymko....  first purchased Gold's (then in Santa Monica, 3rd St.) from Ken Sprague.

They wore turned up Levis (or was it bib-overalls??) and long sleeve flannel shirts and did some damn impressive lifting.

After they became somewhat famous via Hollywood motion picture productions which I've never seen I ran into  one of them during a God's Venice workout and we decided to go out looking for Pete Grymkowski  who we heard was not feeling quite well at that time.

It took us 3 hours and a lot of driving around Santa Monica but somehow we did manage to find  Peter and a well known doctor in one of those SM coffee shops (not Zucky's)  and spent an hour or so "catching up".

We were both relieved that Pete was feeling fine and looking healthy.

So we  left Peter G. in good health  and on the way back to Gold's Venice Peter decides that we should check out the beach and look for people we both knew who would most likely be traveling along the broadwalk.

That's when I mentioned that his good friend (Keith) told me that he and his bro had cut a record with some interesting songs on it.

So that's when  Peter said, "Did you hear it yet?"

I said, "No!", so he started singing.

And a few people stopped to listen. And those few grew to about a hundred or so and Peter just continued to sing his heart out ... loud and clear.

Then he said thanks to the crowd ... and we walked back to Gold's in Venice.

I had that record and played it often, but somehow it got lost-ed!

Anyone out there have a copy and willing to give it up?

It is my understanding that one of the brothers collected some of the Venice Beach Pier when it was destroyed (by water or fire ..I have forgotten) and built some massive home furniture with it.

I think one piece of that furniture was given to Arnold S.  but I could be mistaken because some of those good old days have become a bit blurry.

My brain still functions as well as yesterday so it could have been that early morning Venice fog that never moved away until the sun broke through around noon!

Keith once told me that one of the bros 'invented' a  kid's toy that was similar to a puppet which the Disneyland folks purchase for a sizable figure.

That's what I've heard but....  I do know for a fact that one of them proved himself to be an exceptional photographer within the world of bodybuilding.

Can someone post those photos?

AMEN!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »
Ronnie in 2003 and 04

Gunther during those times as well

Tom prince in 2002

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2017, 07:29:06 PM »
Before I forget to do so, I have to mention the two bodybuilders who have impressed me the most since it all began!

Definitely LEE Priest when he was in his very best shape and also Ian Harrison (I hope I got that name right) .... the huge dude from England with the very small waist and multi-capped delts.

They had both competed the night before in one of the major IFBB contests (the OLYMPIA??)  and as far as I am concerned ... have never been copied yet!

That's the year in which Lee had yellow, or blue, or orange dyed hair and even with that 'coffeiur' looked amazing.

That hair to me proved that he had a sense of humor and a 'go-to-hell attitude!

And then the tattoos came which made no sense to me whatsoever ... but who am I to figure out why anyone does anything at all?

Please notice that Arnold S. has not been mentioned above .... and not even close.

Say "HI" to Ian!

urj200

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
In no particular order:
Bill Pearl
Sergio
Boyer Coe
Phil Williams
Arnold
Casey Viator
Roger Callard
Tom Platz
Bruce Randall
Dave Johns
Victor Richards

chess315

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2017, 08:08:36 PM »
Ian Harris did a long interview with Dave crossland not to long ago he was interesting talked about pro wrestling and getting free protein and what not and Paul borrseon

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »

say it to my bank account filt,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2017, 08:23:24 PM »
Don Long was a huge guy, but nowhere near many listed in this thread. And yes, I’ve seen him in person, as with most named.

I competed against both don and ron,, they are by far the most impressive raw muscle.. by far,,

I'm talking thickness! individuals who don't rely 90% on hormones and could  hold muscle to a point with out..

trust me I know wht I'm talking about not for noting I became a multi millioner,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2017, 08:26:27 PM »
8)

tiny tiny wasit

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impressive!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2017, 08:28:19 PM »
some of the idiots here do not understand tht I just received a contract to train ON COMPUTER an up and comer for 2500 dolars a month!

read this again

dollars a month!

do yo uknwo anyone else who make this for a month of prepping on internetz?

read this screen

two thousand fiffffe hundred dollars! for internet prepping,,

I broke all records for ifbb internet era,,

bunch of wanna bes,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2017, 10:06:56 PM »
KRVIN LEVRONE .... Often ... and always in top shape!

The Barbarian bros!

I first met the brothers around the time Pete Grymko....  first purchased Gold's (then in Santa Monica, 3rd St.) from Ken Sprague.

They wore turned up Levis (or was it bib-overalls??) and long sleeve flannel shirts and did some damn impressive lifting.

After they became somewhat famous via Hollywood motion picture productions which I've never seen I ran into  one of them during a God's Venice workout and we decided to go out looking for Pete Grymkowski  who we heard was not feeling quite well at that time.

It took us 3 hours and a lot of driving around Santa Monica but somehow we did manage to find  Peter and a well known doctor in one of those SM coffee shops (not Zucky's)  and spent an hour or so "catching up".

We were both relieved that Pete was feeling fine and looking healthy.

So we  left Peter G. in good health  and on the way back to Gold's Venice Peter decides that we should check out the beach and look for people we both knew who would most likely be traveling along the broadwalk.

That's when I mentioned that his good friend (Keith) told me that he and his bro had cut a record with some interesting songs on it.

So that's when  Peter said, "Did you hear it yet?"

I said, "No!", so he started singing.

And a few people stopped to listen. And those few grew to about a hundred or so and Peter just continued to sing his heart out ... loud and clear.

Then he said thanks to the crowd ... and we walked back to Gold's in Venice.

I had that record and played it often, but somehow it got lost-ed!

Anyone out there have a copy and willing to give it up?

It is my understanding that one of the brothers collected some of the Venice Beach Pier when it was destroyed (by water or fire ..I have forgotten) and built some massive home furniture with it.

I think one piece of that furniture was given to Arnold S.  but I could be mistaken because some of those good old days have become a bit blurry.

My brain still functions as well as yesterday so it could have been that early morning Venice fog that never moved away until the sun broke through around noon!

Keith once told me that one of the bros 'invented' a  kid's toy that was similar to a puppet which the Disneyland folks purchase for a sizable figure.

That's what I've heard but....  I do know for a fact that one of them proved himself to be an exceptional photographer within the world of bodybuilding.

Can someone post those photos?

AMEN!
I knew Peter Paul very well. I lived with him and his then black girlfriend,Presca in their Topanga Canyon house for a few months in 1995. Peter built the house by hand. Incredible home. Sadly....he went off the deep end these days.The toy blanket you mention went by the name...SILLYSAURS. At least that was the name Peter constantly rattled off to me. As for furnitire...I do know for a fact that David Paul made furniture. He actuality made a crib for Arnolds son Christopher upon his birth.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2017, 12:10:44 AM »
Jim Quinn : shoulders, tall, dense, intense, piece of stone
Tony Pearson : shoulder to waist ratio, séparation, skin texture, high concentation during training, I learned a lot watching him training during a few months
Kaz (Bill Kazmaier) : shoulders, arms, hands, thick, heavy, tall, intense, quiet

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2017, 12:35:45 AM »
Dorian post Olympia
Dillet
Achim Albrecht
Mattarazzo
Gary Strydom 1990
Michael Francios
Rory 1983
Jeep Swenson
Phil Hill
Lou during his 93/94 comeback
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2017, 06:27:38 AM »
some of the idiots here do not understand tht I just received a contract to train ON COMPUTER an up and comer for 2500 dolars a month!

read this again

dollars a month!

do yo uknwo anyone else who make this for a month of prepping on internetz?

read this screen

two thousand fiffffe hundred dollars! for internet prepping,,

I broke all records for ifbb internet era,,

bunch of wanna bes,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

writing it down doesnt make it true you fucking muppet.

you need to verify it with evidence
So, whos the client?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2017, 08:25:05 AM »
^im way above and beyond your pay level soldier,, this is all you need to know,,

the other thing you nbeed to know is as follow--

I belong in a very small group.. of some good and some bad.. the good is represented by Roosevelt Delano.. you kow him.. 12 years at the top,,
the bad is represented by the mass psychotic murderer adolf hitler.. 12 years at the top..

the common thing to everyone in my small group is that we all ruled a generation.. we all had a huge cult of following.. some of us used it in a positive manner and some of us used it in a horrid manner,,

these day I lead the group since most in that group passed on.. while I still kick it,, 14th year..

I don't withnes history..
I write it,,
gh15 approved
thie! lion of Judah

fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2017, 08:28:36 AM »
^im way above and beyond your pay level soldier,, this is all you need to know,,

the other thing you nbeed to know is as follow--

I belong in a very small group.. of some good and some bad.. the good is represented by Roosevelt Delano.. you kow him.. 13 years at the top,,
the bad is represented by the mass psychotic murderer adolf hitler.. 12 years at the top..

the common thing to everyone in my small group is that we all ruled a generation.. we all had a huge cult of following.. some of us used it in a positive manner and some of us used it in a horrid manner,,

these day I lead the group since most in that group passed on.. while I still kick it,, 14th year..

I don't withnes history..
I write it,,
gh15 approved
thie! lion of Judah

You don't write history. You never have. You're not part of any group. Stop telling lies.

No one on getbig is going to fall for your pathetic trolling. Give it up.
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2017, 08:31:26 AM »
^my pockets and prestige tell a whole diferent story.. my wanna be..

all I need to do is sit leg on leg now days,, yet 14th year at the top! fact!

what I did has never ever done in the internet history on it or off it,,

as I said before you are a peasant in my world,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
^my pockets and prestige tell a whole diferent story.. my wanna be..

all I need to do is sit leg on leg now days,, yet 14th year at the top! fact!

what I did has never ever done in the internet history on it or off it,,

as I said before you are a peasant in my world,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Yet, you have zero evidence of anything. "That which cannot be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

I know, I know, you do not have to post evidence. You're purely a clown. Nothing more. A child. No one takes you seriously. You're a laughingstock here.
X

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2017, 08:39:11 AM »
Ronnie Coleman at the Arnold a few months after his first Mr O victory. He was sitting all alone at a table in a small booth in the far left aisle of the Expo. There was no one and I mean no one paying attention to him because he was right directly across from Billy Blanks and the Tae Bo booth. It was 10-12 people deep around the Tae Bo booth as I walked up to Ronnie he looked like a damn shave gorilla sitting there biggest human I had ever seen muscle wise. I jokingly asked if he had ever done Tae Bo he look at me very sternly and replied "No" at that point I could see he was not impressed with the crowd giving all their attention to Billy Blanks. I shook his hand, paid for autograph, snapped a pic and moved on Hahaha!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2017, 08:41:36 AM »
kid san franpsyco..

my proof is my millions search engines and information I provided and pros I created and money I made..

my proof is in history..

as I told you.. you are a kido peasant in my world.. a local.. someone who was a kid who studied me and was my pupil like rest of them,,

when you are at my level you owe explanation to no one.. absolitly no one.. you talk here a generation

I'm at the top of the Olympus only I did it correctly!

I will put here a movie you should watch of someone who did it very very wrong and horridly.. but I did it correctly and with good intention this is why I was a success and am historic figure,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2017, 08:43:07 AM »
kid san franpsyco..

my proof is my millions search engines and information I provided and pros I created and money I made..

my proof is in history..

as I told you.. you are a kido peasant in my world.. a local.. someone who was a kid who studied me and was my pupil like rest of them,,

when you are at my level you owe explanation to no one.. absolitly no one.. you talk here a generation

I'm at the top of the Olympus only I did it correctly!

I will put here a movie you should watch of someone who did it very very wrong and horridly.. but I did it correctly and with good intention this is why I was a success and am historic figure,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Nonsense. Go away, little boy.
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2017, 08:49:56 AM »
^short or long sentences don't work on me you should know it by now.. I am the most successful individual to ever come out of computer in the bodybuild and internet world and went off the computer to do a lot a hell of a lot of money,, I ruled and designed a generation OF ATHLETES IN MY IMAGE! I created a vocabulary that is used to this day in my image! I can charge rent for the amount of time I occupy human minds which is very surprising to me since some of them are very young and not from my era..

this shows you just how big I am,, I am not big I am HUGE.. I am at a point that my competition is in that little small group.. and as of now I lead it..

here is someone from my group who has done it very! wrong..

so while you balonie here.. while you write here your local country club fitness information.. while you have couple shared accounts and gimmicks.. while you lie to me and suck my cock on other forums.. take this little video and watch it.. you will see my equivalent only on the HORRID SIDE OF HISTORY

this is someone who has done what I did.. but done it the WRONG way..

both of us been leaders of enourmous cults.. he done it very wrongly.. he was horrid murderer.. while I was good,, just and justified thus succeeded and survived to longevity : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2017, 09:15:55 AM »
GH, If you truly are of any importance within this bodybuilding world .... then there is about a 90% chance that I have met ya at one time or another.

But the important thing I want to say is that ....$2,500 a month is peanuts when it comes to a successful on-line business involving bodybuilding or anything related to the game.

I believe it was GREG PLITT whose web-site had a continuous monthly profit of $25,000 plus. And  I have heard that $30,000 was not an exaggeration.

And PIANA's income was definitely well over $2,500.

Even a young kid here in LV claims to be drawing in about $4,000 to $8,000/month simply by using Instagram.  He does drive a new Mercedes and lives in an exclusive  golf course community and probably spends $2,500 during one night on the Strip with his super hot girlfriend.

I, myself, cannot prove any of those above figures but each figure has come from very reliable sources.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2017, 09:24:40 AM »
^stunt lol comon man.. comon 2500?

I'm talking 1 single individual for 1 single month,, he took multiple months.. and it is only one lol

piano lol could only dream of the success I hve had,, he didn't last even 2 years,, you talk here about my 14th year at the top of mount Olympus straight out and I'm way above and beyond just bodybuld and fitness.. way above and beyond it into the political,, social and cultural arena,,

it is important to se ths movie about adolf though this is why I put it here.. because this is someone who used power in the wrong way! for the wrong! reasons.. and as a result ended up down in hell.. that disgusting fascist mass murderer

every successful leader of a generation.. of a cult.. need to be very sane behind the scene in order to deliver himself successfully into the history books,,

it is interesting to see though the common aspects of everyone who truly lead a cult.. we have a lot of things in common personality wize.. then again as I said.. some use it for good justified reasons.. while others are psycopaths that go down in flames,,

the group is small though.. the group is very small

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2017, 09:34:29 AM »
14 years at the TOP!!!?

Then I'm sure we have met and could share some damn interesting first person stories.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
say it to my bank account filt,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

All lies. Go away, little boy!
X