Author Topic: Phil Hernon quads in this pic.....  (Read 5129 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Phil Hernon quads in this pic.....
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 05:59:54 PM »
he stated in a rx muscle interview with palumbo he used 1500mg of test per wk, 50 winstrol i believe per day or per other, a vial of sten every other day, 5ius of slin and 5 of gh to get ready for the usa

Maybe he had to... Titus was no slouch back then.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2017, 06:29:55 AM »
And now anti steroids anti Trump.

FB
When you give corporations tax breaks you’re going to widen the gap between the rich and the poor. I know certain corporation owner who would not hire more employees but went out and bought a Maza Roddy and all these other toys because that’s human nature for these guys with the huge egos will want to be hot shots. Then they turn into like money monsters and start thinking they are God and possibly even one day running for president. No I’m not talking about Trump I am talking about someone in the Peptides space

This part is 100% true.  This same guy lost one of businesses, his new wife, his new house, and most of his friends because of his greedy nature and anger management issues.  The karma bus will be interesting to watch.  It's funny reading his Pro Jesus quotes and weak act on FB when everyone knows his true god is money and he doesn't care who he stabs in the back.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2017, 06:32:59 AM »
But Phil is really knowledgeable about training.   Most of it is just basic common sense that you already know in the back of your mind, but can't accept due to the fog of "magic routines", "how to eat",  "anabolic window" crap the mags have spewed out through the years to push their advertisers.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 12:23:00 AM »
heard phil talk for the first time while he was "interviewed" on rxmuscle together with lee priest, about dosages, T sides etc

I didn't know until then that he was more or less some sort of an imbecile