Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Finally the truth: Women prefer muscular men...
(1/10) > >>
NordicNerd:
(Or, to be strictly scientific: Women rank images of muscular torsos among a set of headless images of torsos as most attractive)

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists

"“We weren’t surprised that women found physically strong men attractive ... what did surprise us was just how powerful the effect was,” said Aaron Sell, a senior lecturer at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia, who led the work. “Our data couldn’t find even a single woman that preferred weaker or feminine male bodies.”

The findings runs counter to a theory that has been gaining traction in the field of male attractiveness research, that there exists a “sweet spot” for brawn, and that beyond a certain threshold too much strength becomes unappealing.

This view is wrong, the team behind the latest study claim."
gh15:
no,,

women prefer getto thugs or blacks they can be scared of.. arabs.. males that portray machizma and alpha.. this is what women want to be fucked by.. and it is less and less females now days because there are less and less females and more and more fascist neo feminists who hate males.. but sexually they would still! would take the one nigher and short relationship with black thugs or alpha of some kind and they usualy come in the form of black or arab to 2017 females,, they put a big x on the white male.. when it comes to attraction because the white males are their beta doers.. they train them to be their betas.. and white males fall for it.. just take a look around you in 2017 because in 2018 you may not even have that,,

females abusing males in unheard numbers.. its very big numbers and! what I wrote above was true to couple years ago.. now in 2018 it is less and less because females are completely different animal in the making,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
QuietYou:

--- Quote from: gh15 on December 13, 2017, 12:58:46 AM ---no,,

women prefer getto thugs or blacks they can be scared of.. arabs.. males that portray machizma and alpha.. this is what women want to be fucked by.. and it is less and less females now days because there are less and less females and more and more fascist neo feminists who hate males.. but sexually they would still! would take the one nigher and short relationship with black thugs or alpha of some kind and they usualy come in the form of black or arab to 2017 females,, they put a big x on the white male.. when it comes to attraction because the white males are their beta doers.. they train them to be their betas.. and white males fall for it.. just take a look around you in 2017 because in 2018 you may not even have that,,

females abusing males in unheard numbers.. its very big numbers and! what I wrote above was true to couple years ago.. now in 2018 it is less and less because females are completely different animal in the making,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

--- End quote ---

So what is a guy to do these days in your opinion? I have honestly noticed this as well its Pathetic. I'm white btw. I think it is gonna come more down to white guys dating more black girls. Black girls do not like black guys as much i have noticed as well. My last girlfriend was light skinned. Black guys in BLM are used as a pawn for gay and lesbian agenda. Black guys are used too as foot soldiers.
gh15:
either civil war..
or humanoid replacement

females must be back to what they used to be in the 20th century up to 2009 or so.. or they will be destroyed emotionally into unisex and it will happened by males moving on to humanoids,,

this is all real legit future of your specie my friend,,

in the short run you can have civil war but humans became very very comfy loving creatures.. they are very lazy and love their comfy tech toys.. its going to be little harder to pull a civil war in the 21st century but its doable if the abuse continue and they do abuse males,, in particular white looking males,, in a very big way,, ofcourse black males and latino males will drag them by their hair all around the neigberhood still to this day.. so they only fuck them when they need insemination.. but generaly speaking womales of 2018 are a phenomenon that must come to an end,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
_bruce_:
Most women will be put in their place... too many people mistake mercy for weakness.
I've talked about this with eastern European women a lot and they are, albeit their many flaws, a healthier "bunch".
As soon as the pro-active part of European men reclaim their media, education, land and thus future this travesty will be over.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version