Author Topic: for the racists on this board  (Read 10540 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: for the racists on this board
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
Aww, butt hurt little Jay has to take time out from  collecting change on the corner to respond. You don’t want to stay away for too long. Somebody might take your spot.

Sorry get big Homies. These are the facts. Whether you can handle them or not. The problem is that you’ve been coddled for so long by pathetic white liberals that when somebody lays the hard truth on you you melt down.

Indeed.  Reality is often hard to accept, sometimes people choose to lash out with insults when they can't refute it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 01:26:01 PM »
Indeed.  Reality is often hard to accept, sometimes people choose to lash out with insults when they can't refute it.

I have no inherent hatred for black people or any other people. I just call it as I see it, and I see a failed culture.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/31/chicago-violence-deaths-7-killed-in-12-hours/99864262/

CHICAGO — Seven people, including four men killed in a gang-retaliation attack at a fast-food restaurant and a pregnant woman found with a gunshot wound to the head, were gunned down Thursday in three separate incidents within blocks of each other, police said.

Shortly after noon, police responded to an incident at an apartment about a mile from the restaurant in which Patrice Calvin, 26, was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head. She was four months pregnant, according to police.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2018, 01:32:13 PM »
After reading this thread, I suddenly love all ze aggressive immigrants :o

*unlocks Sweden Mode*

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2018, 01:59:49 PM »
Indeed.  Reality is often hard to accept, sometimes people choose to lash out with insults when they can't refute it.

I have no inherent hatred for black people or any other people. I just call it as I see it, and I see a failed culture.

Both excellent statements above

I know I can come come across as 100% anti blacks
In reality that is far from the case
I often state there are many many very good black peoples
Likewise I often state there are many many scumbag whites & Asians

Sadly for a lot of the blacks & liberal leftist They Don’t or Won’t accept Facts

It’s not racist views - it’s facts

Quite a few decent intelligent blacks know & accept this
Generally they have very little to do with Dindu Types
As they are the ones bringing down their own People.

As for little jigaboo
He often deserves exactly what he gets
He’s quick to be offensive & foul mouthed
And hates the Facts being Stated

Ha - I guessed & asked if he was a black man
It didn’t need an answer... oh well some won’t or can’t be helped
or even be reasonable.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »
After reading this thread, I suddenly love all ze aggressive immigrants :o

*unlocks Sweden Mode*

REFUGEES WELCOME!

That's Sweden Mode for ya lol  ;D
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 02:31:27 PM »
Both excellent statements above

I know I can come come across as 100% anti blacks
In reality that is far from the case
I often state there are many many very good black peoples
Likewise I often state there are many many scumbag whites & Asians

Sadly for a lot of the blacks & liberal leftist They Don’t or Won’t accept Facts

It’s not racist views - it’s facts

Quite a few decent intelligent blacks know & accept this
Generally they have very little to do with Dindu Types
As they are the ones bringing down their own People.

As for little jigaboo
He often deserves exactly what he gets
He’s quick to be offensive & foul mouthed
And hates the Facts being Stated

Ha - I guessed & asked if he was a black man
It didn’t need an answer... oh well some won’t or can’t be helped
or even be reasonable.

Sums it up pretty well!
Q

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2018, 06:32:31 PM »
Judge individuals on a case by case basis as you meet them. But do not forget the stereotypes because they will often be true. Stereotypes exist for a good reason.

Good example is my college room mate. Super smart black guy, and by smart i mean straight A student thru nursing school.

However, after graduating, he worked for a year and decided he wanted to be a rapper. Proceeded to work 2 doubles every other weekend to pay rent (barely) and eat (our food not his), lay on the couch watching MTV, masturbate in his room, and occasionally work on what he called music. He did that for two years, and the last I heard from him he was sleeping in his car.

College educated guy, born into a good family, very intelligent. But STILL couldn't get his shit together even if he had a cushy job making $50 n hour at a nursing home where it was impossible to be fired.

be back

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2018, 01:16:04 AM »
Judge individuals on a case by case basis as you meet them. But do not forget the stereotypes because they will often be true. Stereotypes exist for a good reason.

Good example is my college room mate. Super smart black guy, and by smart i mean straight A student thru nursing school.

However, after graduating, he worked for a year and decided he wanted to be a rapper. Proceeded to work 2 doubles every other weekend to pay rent (barely) and eat (our food not his), lay on the couch watching MTV, masturbate in his room, and occasionally work on what he called music. He did that for two years, and the last I heard from him he was sleeping in his car.

College educated guy, born into a good family, very intelligent. But STILL couldn't get his shit together even if he had a cushy job making $50 n hour at a nursing home where it was impossible to be fired.

you did say he was black didn't you?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2018, 07:50:04 PM »
Can you imagine all the black and Hispanic semen your mom swallows per day?

Cock sucking data by Thin Lizzy mom (per 100,000 population)

85.5 for blacks( non-Hispanic)
13.0 for Hispanics
1.5 for whites (non-Hispanic)

As you can see from this data Thin Lizzy mom doesn't discriminate with her mouth.

Lol, I got a good chuckle out of that.  ;D

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2018, 03:29:46 PM »
fact
'There are about 1% differences between the genomes of humans and the genomes of chimps. And there's 0.1% differences between the genomes of any two individuals, humans. But if you're thinking about it, out of a three billion base sequence, that amounts to roughly three million differences between any two individuals. Now there have been a number of international projects, very large projects, that aim to sequence the genomes of thousands of individuals and to create a map of all the sequence variation along the human genome.'

point
'Nevertheless, each person will still have a relatively small number of variants that are going to be rare, or relatively unique.'

now fuck off with the racist comments and conspiracy theories and try to utter a sentence that approaches logic, like I am unique but not at the same time. Just like light with its dual nature, a particle and a wave simultaneously.

hmmm, considering you are most likely white and from a region where racism and antisemitism is rampant, you are truly unique... even with you 0.1% difference!!! LOL Gotta love the Serbs!!!!

God of Justice; Thou who saved us
when in deepest bondage cast,
Hear Thy Serbian children's voices,
Be our help as in the past.