Author Topic: High dose test only.  (Read 4690 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
High dose test only.
« on: December 19, 2017, 05:15:36 AM »
Today I am going to ask members my favorite question. First of all I am proud of being a member of this forum for 2 years. Now get to the subject.

Can anyone tell me effects and their expreiences in their high dose test only runs.  You know how you feel like at 2grams 3grams or 1.5 grams.

Its the easiest abuse becouse of very low price. But I want to learn Its really that cost effective or a waste ?   

For example in my experience I used to run 2 grams in 1 or 2 times. Veins start to pop in just 2 weeks amazing condition and strenght even without much training. But I need to give up because of physicological side effects. I am close to physicotic state. I need to stop it and pop some seroquels at withdrawal stage. You know I had horse like agression at these doses.

I dont know how people handle that 2 gram + doses. These doses are very sidefull for me..   

I really want your exprenecies in these blast stages.  For example we had a amazing sweeper in these  forum at 3grams + lots of GH. .))

chess315

Re: High dose test only.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 05:47:29 AM »
Yes it's very effective some would argue the best cycle. I never really see sides from it never really been over 2.5 grams though

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:04:53 AM »
Prob have too take BP meds and masteron probably an AI also.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 07:16:07 AM »
ive ran a few cycles at 500mg a few at 750 mg a few at 1000 and a few at 1500

MY BIGGEST WAS AT 1500 WEIGHT WAS 250 HOLDING A GOOD AMOUNT OF WATER
750 WEIGHT WAS 220 MUCH DRYER

i HAVE TO SAY I LOOKED A LOT BETTER AT 220 PLUS I FELT BETTER TO. i GUESS ITS ALL DIFF FOR PEOPLE ALSO I BELIEVE ITS IMPORTANT TO FIND THE ESTER THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU TEST E IS MY FAV

chess315

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
4grams should be all you need you can run any dose I wouldn't go over 4 or 5 around there it can make you lose weight it ramps your metabolism such keep us posted. I can't tell Im on it on no dose other than Gains be I don't feel different at all. It doesn't even make me horny anymore. I want to try 5grams at some point

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 04:53:22 AM »
Today I am going to ask members my favorite question. First of all I am proud of being a member of this forum for 2 years. Now get to the subject.

Can anyone tell me effects and their expreiences in their high dose test only runs.  You know how you feel like at 2grams 3grams or 1.5 grams.

Its the easiest abuse becouse of very low price. But I want to learn Its really that cost effective or a waste ?   

For example in my experience I used to run 2 grams in 1 or 2 times. Veins start to pop in just 2 weeks amazing condition and strenght even without much training. But I need to give up because of physicological side effects. I am close to physicotic state. I need to stop it and pop some seroquels at withdrawal stage. You know I had horse like agression at these doses.

I dont know how people handle that 2 gram + doses. These doses are very sidefull for me..   

I really want your exprenecies in these blast stages.  For example we had a amazing sweeper in these  forum at 3grams + lots of GH. .))

Letrozole.
Lots of HGH 15+IU Ed.
3iu insulin for every IU of HGH to raise IGF-1 even more.

chess315

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 09:40:18 AM »
Letrozole.
Lots of HGH 15+IU Ed.
3iu insulin for every IU of HGH to raise IGF-1 even more.
sounds right I think armidex would be fine to probably could get by Monday Wednesday Friday gh slin use