Author Topic: NEW RONNIE PICS APRIL 8TH 2006  (Read 14101 times)

controldenied33

• Getbig II
Re: NEW RONNIE PICS APRIL 8TH 2006
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 11:52:14 AM »
A lot bigger than when I saw him at the Arnold a little over a month ago. 

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 08:10:42 PM »
290 and still seeing abs.. i'd say hes doin ok... isnt he trying to come back even bigger for the next olympia??

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 03:56:08 AM »
All I'm saying Hedgehog is wait till Mid Summer or September before critiquing the guy.  He didn't work out for like three to four months.  Insanely long for most of us, but he knows his body and it obviously responds in a short fashion.  I though his gut at the last Mr. Olympia was pretty good for him.  Overall, he was miles better than 2004.  Think about it, he was shredded at 270+; nobody was even close.  Jay is great, but he just doesn't have that pop that Ronnie does.  Number nine this year and than a new champ I think.

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 04:10:41 AM »
......I though his gut at the last Mr. Olympia was pretty good for him.  Overall, he was miles better than 2004.  Think about it, he was shredded at 270+; nobody was even close.  Jay is great, but he just doesn't have that pop that Ronnie does.  Number nine this year and than a new champ I think......

Having, suposedly, the best bodybuilding physique in the World shouldn't be just about being "shredded at 270+" or whatever other masive weight. It should also be about a well proportioned physique with balanced muscle deveploment, complimeneted with top notch aesthetics and lines. In short, it should take a great looking physique to win the Olympia.

Over the past few years although Ronnie has displayed a massive/freaky physique with, generally very good conditioning, his physique has been far from great looking, which used to be the case in mid to late 1990s. I think that's the point Hedgehog was making.
Lies, damn lies and diets

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 04:42:41 AM »
to look awesome in october you gotta look bad in april folks (ie. cleaned out as much as possible...)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »
Gord, if we are talking about aesthetics, that got thrown out once Dorian became the Mr. Olympia.  Absolutely atrocious symmetry.  Haney was the last big man to combine aesthetics, class, and mass.  Coleman was close in 1998, 1999, and 2001 Arnold Classic; but if shape and classic physiques are in then Flex should have long ago been Mr. Olympia.  Dorian started the large gut, large as you can get syndrome.  Ronnie has taken it to another level.  If old school shape is in, then Dex or Victor Martinez should win.  Hell, give it to Vince Taylor.....he is awesome and stll great at fifty.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »
Gord, if we are talking about aesthetics, that got thrown out once Dorian became the Mr. Olympia.  Absolutely atrocious symmetry.  Haney was the last big man to combine aesthetics, class, and mass.  Coleman was close in 1998, 1999, and 2001 Arnold Classic; but if shape and classic physiques are in then Flex should have long ago been Mr. Olympia.  Dorian started the large gut, large as you can get syndrome.  Ronnie has taken it to another level.  If old school shape is in, then Dex or Victor Martinez should win.  Hell, give it to Vince Taylor.....he is awesome and stll great at fifty.

This is America: Bigger=Better. If you don't like it, you must be French ::)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 08:32:45 PM »
Lucious, I thought you hated Dorian.  I simply stated that Ronnie looks pretty good this far out.  Gord was talking about how he was a pile of muscles with no shape. Thus, I pointed out the last big bodybuilder with mass and class was Haney.  If you can't fucking read then don't post such a foolish response....you are sounding like Sarcasm.   ???  I like Ronnie.  I don't particularly like Dorian, although he seems like a cool enough dude and has an amazing back and calves.  Overall, Ronnie crushes him and will continue to crush everyone come Mr. Olympia time.  If you suddenly are a Dorian nutsucker....so be it ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 07:48:00 AM »
Lucious, I thought you hated Dorian.  I simply stated that Ronnie looks pretty good this far out.  Gord was talking about how he was a pile of muscles with no shape. Thus, I pointed out the last big bodybuilder with mass and class was Haney.  If you can't fucking read then don't post such a foolish response....you are sounding like Sarcasm.   ???  I like Ronnie.  I don't particularly like Dorian, although he seems like a cool enough dude and has an amazing back and calves.  Overall, Ronnie crushes him and will continue to crush everyone come Mr. Olympia time.  If you suddenly are a Dorian nutsucker....so be it ::)

Sorry, my sarcasm was not obvious enough :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
Ronnie looks HUGE. His chest measurement must exceed 60 inches!  :o
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 01:02:55 PM »
Ronnie looks HUGE. His chest measurement must exceed 60 inches!  :o

Ronnie wrote the book on mass, and he was in every chapter!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 01:39:31 PM »
Sorry Lucious, I didn't get the sarcasm bit.  I agree, Ronnie is mass to a whole different level.   :o

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2006, 01:44:21 PM »
Sorry Lucious, I didn't get the sarcasm bit.  I agree, Ronnie is mass to a whole different level.   :o

;D Yeah, Ronnie is a monster. For the sake of suspense, I hope this is his last year.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »

;D Yeah, Ronnie is a monster. For the sake of suspense, I hope this is his last year.

Yeah me too. He really should win it.  ;D
just push some weight!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 04:30:55 PM »

I never knew Ben Affleck was into big black men?  Look at how he sneaks up on Ronnie with his camera phone, what a freak!
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2006, 04:49:48 PM »
that dude doesn't even look remotely like ben affleck. you might as well have said "whoa, i didn't know jackie chan was into big black dudes".  ::)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »
that dude doesn't even look remotely like ben affleck. you might as well have said "whoa, i didn't know jackie chan was into big black dudes".  ::)

Magoo's vision is superior to anyones

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »
With the current IFBB judges, Coleman can show up 1-1.5 pounds lighter and still win. Hell, he can weigh the same, just get a tan and wear smaller trunks.
a

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2006, 07:38:50 PM »
He looks like... the # '9'  ;)
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2006, 08:38:59 PM »
I have a feeling he is going to get twenty pounds heavier and then cut up to a solid as granite 280+ for this Mr. Olympia.  I think Ronnie likes it when the doubters start coming out of the woodwork.  Remember 2003, everybody and their mother thought Jay was going to win.  Ronnie showed up at 286 freakin pounds the like which has never been seen....sorry Dorian nuthuggers....not even close.  Jay looked like a teen BB compared to Ronnie that year.  I predict the same this year....his triceps look fine as does the elbow.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2006, 09:10:33 PM »

I have to agree, there is not even a slight resemblance. I don't know what the hell Croatch saw ;D  ???

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2006, 02:43:01 AM »
you guys crack me up! One of the Best, if not the best BBs of all time, and you guys are complaining about his offseason "gut"- well obvioulsy none of you competed aand know what it takes to have a chiseled midsection / be on contest shape. I commend Ronnie for being in such good shape in the off season. Look at his quads, his abs does have diefinition, if anything he jus tlooks a little bloated.

Anyhow kida, off season+ Bodybuilders= Eat alot of what they like.

You guys forgot they are human too, and dont want to eat chciken/rice/broccoli all year around?

I put on 20 lbs in one week after my show..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 04:24:53 AM »
you guys crack me up! One of the Best, if not the best BBs of all time, and you guys are complaining about his offseason "gut"- well obvioulsy none of you competed aand know what it takes to have a chiseled midsection / be on contest shape. I commend Ronnie for being in such good shape in the off season. Look at his quads, his abs does have diefinition, if anything he jus tlooks a little bloated.

Anyhow kida, off season+ Bodybuilders= Eat alot of what they like.

You guys forgot they are human too, and dont want to eat chciken/rice/broccoli all year around?

I put on 20 lbs in one week after my show..

They should look perfect in the offseason and until their deaths. Otherwise they are not dedicated enough.

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2006, 05:39:28 AM »
....his triceps look fine as does the elbow.

well right now he has a noticable size difference in arms, but i think he´ll fix ´til september....

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2006, 05:58:25 AM »
well right now he has a noticable size difference in arms, but i think he´ll fix ´til september....

That left arm is worse than I expected...  :( I'm not sure he will be able to bring it up by September.