Author Topic: can one get ripped and dry on dbol?  (Read 5043 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
can one get ripped and dry on dbol?
« on: December 16, 2017, 03:57:07 PM »
I got pretty lean on dry on deca so was wondering if it is possible on dbol

Deca is only 20% as estrogenic as test so it makes sense that i could

Supposedly dbol is bout 50% as estrogenic as test

QuietYou

Re: can one get ripped and dry on dbol?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »
I got pretty lean on dry on deca so was wondering if it is possible on dbol

Deca is only 20% as estrogenic as test so it makes sense that i could

Supposedly dbol is bout 50% as estrogenic as test
u will gain waterweight but if you’re lean and not a fat fuck most of it will go into the muscle.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 11:09:22 PM »
u will gain waterweight but if you’re lean and not a fat fuck most of it will go into the muscle.

Test seems to leave a film of water over you, not sure if dbol does the same?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 01:38:04 AM »
Test seems to leave a film of water over you, not sure if dbol does the same?

Dbol definately hurts your condition

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 03:44:23 AM »
Dbol definately hurts your condition

Dman!!! Sucks to hear

chess315

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 06:28:13 AM »
Superdrol or androl will be better. I know you want to avoid any water outside hell superdrol or androl may add 5-8kg in 3 weeks you would look totally different. Once you know how it makes you look in 3 weeks you can take it out until you compete add it 3 before I would try dbol if thats what you have it may work great to I would say superdrol is best

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 06:50:17 AM »
Superdrol or androl will be better. I know you want to avoid any water outside hell superdrol or androl may add 5-8kg in 3 weeks you would look totally different. Once you know how it makes you look in 3 weeks you can take it out until you compete add it 3 before I would try dbol if thats what you have it may work great to I would say superdrol is best

Problem id sdrol makes me a fucking cripple

My lower legs hurt so bad on it that i can barly walk loz

QuietYou

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »
Problem id sdrol makes me a fucking cripple

My lower legs hurt so bad on it that i can barly walk loz

Use taurine for the pumps and liv52 for hepatoxicity

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 07:57:59 AM »
Use taurine for the pumps and liv52 for hepatoxicity

I can give it a shot

I lower deca down to 350

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 08:26:54 AM »
Dbol+letro on top of a low (250-350 mg/wk) dose of test has always been surprisingly dry for me all things considered.

QuietYou

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 08:50:36 AM »
Dbol+letro on top of a low (250-350 mg/wk) dose of test has always been surprisingly dry for me all things considered.
Doesn’t using a good dose of letro end up limiting a lot of the gains on dbol tho? As it’s mostly water and letro will be taking that away?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »
Doesn’t using a good dose of letro end up limiting a lot of the gains on dbol tho? As it’s mostly water and letro will be taking that away?

Always heard you need some estro to grow

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 03:55:58 PM »
For a girl that knows everything and thinks he is gods gift.. You ask a lot of dumb questions, Go back to your meth pipe

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2017, 11:11:49 PM »

No doubt the letro  limits the gains to something on par with perhaps a medium-high dosed Tbol run, but the near constant pump effect and "blown up" factor were present in enough of a degree to be noticeable and enjoyable. Personally I treat Dbol as a treat I give myself several times a year - while the "gains" are undeniably fleeting, I look forward to the mood/ sense of well being / enhanced work out /drive factor.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2017, 11:31:45 PM »
No doubt the letro  limits the gains to something on par with perhaps a medium-high dosed Tbol run, but the near constant pump effect and "blown up" factor were present in enough of a degree to be noticeable and enjoyable. Personally I treat Dbol as a treat I give myself several times a year - while the "gains" are undeniably fleeting, I look forward to the mood/ sense of well being / enhanced work out /drive factor.

Hiw much of a str gain do you get from dbol?

QuietYou

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2017, 11:59:33 PM »

Hmm i use 100mg/ed anadrol and have been for 6 weeks i can usually run anadrol longer like 2 months as well with no bad sides when i stop. Just seems like superdrol is more harsh version of anadrol and a drier version? So compared to 100mg anadrol how does 20mg superdrol compare? Which one is better?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 01:04:32 AM »
Hiw much of a str gain do you get from dbol?

It's hard to quantify because I work out much like Ed Coan did in terms of having my weights picked out far in advance and believing in not sabotaging the progression by jumping ahead even when feeling able to do so. I can say that it's very noticeable, everything feels way lighter, the speed and vigor of my lifts definitely increases. Much more of the "attacking the weights" type of thing as opposed to my usually more quietly focused approach... honestly I notice it most when I come off, because it takes an enormous amount of will power to continue to progress weights that are suddenly much heavier than they were two weeks or so ago.
Sorry I can't really give a better answer.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2017, 01:19:11 AM »
Hmm i use 100mg/ed anadrol and have been for 6 weeks i can usually run anadrol longer like 2 months as well with no bad sides when i stop. Just seems like superdrol is more harsh version of anadrol and a drier version? So compared to 100mg anadrol how does 20mg superdrol compare? Which one is better?

A difficult question because of the wide variance in individual response to the substances especially Anadrol.

In my opinion (and I am no Dan Duchaine) Superdrol is more predictable in terms of dryness - it simply is (dry) and it LOVES carbs.
A determined bulker could out eat the drug and be able to put on some fat but wouldn't get noticeable water bloat.
Which one is better is completely situational and individually dependent.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 05:08:43 AM »
Haha Arnold only at his 20 ' s. You know in 1960 s 1970 s  Its all deca dbol gh.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 05:49:51 AM »
Haha Arnold only at his 20 ' s. You know in 1960 s 1970 s  Its all deca dbol gh.

I can stay dry and conditioned on deca

QuietYou

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 05:56:25 AM »

cencil182

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 06:10:29 AM »
Are you seriously asking this..?

"Can one get ripped off dbol"

Steroids don't get you ripped/lean. Diet does. If your diet is TIGHT on high dose test, dbol, deca etc on all the "wet" compounds you won't retain much water with an ai and still be "ripped" if you already were lean, or you will continue to get ripped if you are cutting / in a caloric deficit.

These are things to know before touching gear champ.  ::)