Author Topic: Cenk Fires Back at Rush Limbaugh  (Read 529 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cenk Fires Back at Rush Limbaugh
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:08:05 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cenk Fires Back at Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 08:16:10 AM »
Muslim Democrat candidate Cenk Uyger (AOC mentor) endorses sex with animals, says it should be legal.
citizenfreepress.com ^ | 12/15/19 | citizen free press
Posted on 12/15/2019, 10:52:42 AM by Liz

Bernie Sanders Rescinds Endorsement Of Muslim Democrat Candidate After AOC mentor, Cenk Uyger's, “Legalize Bestiality” Video Surfaces.

Progressive Cenk Uygur is running for Democratic California Rep. Katie Hill’s seat (she resigned amid scandal in October after allegations she slept with a congressional staffer and a campaign staffer, and nude photographs of her surfaced).

Now Muslim Democrat and “Young Turks” founder, is already finding himself at the center of bizarre controversy involving past statements he made over bestiality during a live program.

These comments by the Muslim candidate caused Sen. Bernie Sanders to retract his highly sought after endorsement just a day after announcing it.

In a Young Turks pod segment from 2013, the Muslim Democrat talks about how “hot” latino women from the Dominican Republic are......in typical remarks over the years that fellow progressives have lambasted as sexist.

Then the segment took an insane turn. “Here comes the controversial part I shouldn’t say,” Uygur said, according to the resurfaced video.

Muslim Democrat said: “I believe that if I were the benevolent dictator of the world, I would legalize bestiality where you are giving, where you are pleasuring the animal.”

VIDEO https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bernie-sanders-pulls-endorsement-of-cenk-uygher-over-video-promoting-bestiality