Author Topic: Geriostim  (Read 4416 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Geriostim
« on: December 04, 2017, 12:30:10 AM »
Any experience with this Indian GH? My source says big boys at my city are loving it.

I got one pen, but it looks shitty compared to genos.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Geriostim
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 04:23:04 AM »
Looking good! There’s so much fake pharma hgh in Europe, it’s ridiculous. I think I’ve literally ONLY had fakes. Can’t comment on this Indian stuff however.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 08:40:41 AM »
Looking good! There’s so much fake pharma hgh in Europe, it’s ridiculous. I think I’ve literally ONLY had fakes. Can’t comment on this Indian stuff however.

i tend to agree after switching brands. genos are underdosed imo. turkish guys are faking it and making tons of cash/

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:31:05 PM »
I start doubting the geno pens i have been using. it seems they are underdosed at best and therefore maybe fake. this indian shit is pretty nice. here are some picks just from two weeks of usage.

Good build brother. Keep up the good work. Forget the Geno pens and stick with what is currently working for you.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 01:03:37 PM »
i tend to agree after switching brands. genos are underdosed imo. turkish guys are faking it and making tons of cash/

That fits with my experience as some of my fake geno pens came from Turkey for 100% certain. Apparently directly from pharmacies  ::) I know you’ve been using the Genotropin pens for years, so hard luck bro. Onwards and upwards!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:03:36 PM »
I start doubting the geno pens i have been using. it seems they are underdosed at best and therefore maybe fake. this indian shit is pretty nice. here are some picks just from two weeks of usage.

Decent build
What's your height / weight
What are you training for BB  PwrLftng  Strongman
As a aide to other sport or just because.
Also why the use of GH any specific reason

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »
Turkey is a cesspool for fake GH.  I'd never buy anything from there. 

QuietYou

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 07:46:12 PM »
Looking like Phil Heath

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 12:20:56 AM »

Decent build
What's your height / weight
What are you training for BB  PwrLftng  Strongman
As a aide to other sport or just because.
Also why the use of GH any specific reason

thanks, i train to make my body stronger and more powerful for striking and grappling abd train pretty much ed for S&C - pull day (weighted pull ups all sorts of, then no vest pull ups, then  5 rounds of 2.30 minutes heavybag work), push day (dips and rings with weighted vest, then no vest, then some sprints of some other metcon exercise), lift day (8 sets of deadlifts (last 3 sets are 4-6 reps max weight i go for 495 pounds) or C&J (same shit as deads), then some turn ups and grip strength exercise, then heavy bag or some other metcon), squat day (8 sets of squats, then cleans, then metcon).

I do neck exercises at the end of each training with some shrugs but not heavy with high rep volume 30-50 reps with 30 kg dumbels.

I also go 2-4 times a week in the evenings to bjj or boxing. I use gh mainly cause it makes help repair and continue my path.

Weight is 220, height 6', 31 years old.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 12:22:57 AM »
Good build brother. Keep up the good work. Forget the Geno pens and stick with what is currently working for you.

Thanks franchise, appreciate your help with the protocols for time off aas. any new products that I should consider? I will do atleast 2 months off aas and do some pregnyl blast with some clomid. I am still fertile but want to give my body some time off aas each year, but still us egh and peptides,

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 12:25:04 AM »
Turkey is a cesspool for fake GH.  I'd never buy anything from there.  

Agree, I am stiking to balkan pharma products (still lots of fakes, but i have my way there) and some good hype gh cause they fake and underdose them when they get popular.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 12:27:10 AM »
That fits with my experience as some of my fake geno pens came from Turkey for 100% certain. Apparently directly from pharmacies  ::) I know you’ve been using the Genotropin pens for years, so hard luck bro. Onwards and upwards!

they are still containing gh but more like 5-10 unites not 36, lol. good part is i should blow up now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 01:11:02 PM »
thanks, i train to make my body stronger and more powerful for striking and grappling abd train pretty much ed for S&C - pull day (weighted pull ups all sorts of, then no vest pull ups, then  5 rounds of 2.30 minutes heavybag work), push day (dips and rings with weighted vest, then no vest, then some sprints of some other metcon exercise), lift day (8 sets of deadlifts (last 3 sets are 4-6 reps max weight i go for 495 pounds) or C&J (same shit as deads), then some turn ups and grip strength exercise, then heavy bag or some other metcon), squat day (8 sets of squats, then cleans, then metcon).

I do neck exercises at the end of each training with some shrugs but not heavy with high rep volume 30-50 reps with 30 kg dumbels.

I also go 2-4 times a week in the evenings to bjj or boxing. I use gh mainly cause it makes help repair and continue my path.

Weight is 220, height 6', 31 years old.

That's a lot of training & stress you're putting your body under

Are you also using AS's if so which ones.

There is some decent GH about its finding it is the problem,
Where are you based ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 01:54:24 PM »
I think you're probably not allowing enough recovery time
I would review your training schedule / recovery time / PEDs

To further make progress.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2017, 11:24:28 PM »
I think you're probably not allowing enough recovery time
I would review your training schedule / recovery time / PEDs

To further make progress.

cutting training down is something I can figure out myself. your advice on recovery and peds is welcome.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 09:24:32 AM »
cutting training down is something I can figure out myself. your advice on recovery and peds is welcome.

PM me or use my email.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 05:37:30 AM »
Your geno was fake , bow you are on gh

3d volume in delts and new vascularity =legit gh

Respect

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 08:35:54 AM »
Your geno was fake , bow you are on gh

3d volume in delts and new vascularity =legit gh

Respect

it looks like you are right. i am shiney and tanned and keep getting leaner. I will might need to bust some heads in turkey. but not on their soil, lol.