Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
So, when and where is the next genocide going to take place?
(1/6) > >>
Slapper:
My opinion is that it is going to happen in Japan, and it'll be carried out by the Chinese to avenge what the Japanese did to them during the WWII.

Depending on how big the conflict is, and whether the rest of the world is involved in WWIII, I see the entire Japanese population wiped off the map.

The Chinese hate for the Japanese is intense and silent, which is the worst kind of hate. The Japanese government's attitude to their military's excesses in Asia during WWII hasn't helped, it's only made the entire situation a lot worse.
Thin Lizzy:
I’ll say India and Pakistan are likely to produce it one way or the other. They hate each other and something for real is going to go down one of these years.

India says Pakistani fire kills 4 Indian soldiers in Kashmir - ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/india-pakistani-fire-kills-indian-soldiers-kashmir-51967358
TheGrinch:
Already happening with White people in Europe and the US
Pray_4_War:

--- Quote from: TheGrinch on December 25, 2017, 10:57:32 AM ---Already happening with White people in Europe and the US

--- End quote ---

Fact
calfzilla:

--- Quote from: TheGrinch on December 25, 2017, 10:57:32 AM ---Already happening with White people in Europe and the US

--- End quote ---

Technically a mass suicide since we are doing it to ourselves.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version