21 (44.7%)
dj181
9 (19.1%)
phreak
1 (2.1%)
tedim
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**  (Read 13734 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2017, 09:32:26 PM »
Wish. I would've saved some of the scripts and rebuttals I wrote when I ran a fundraising office for non-profit charities or had videos of the phone calls (video phones weren't around or weren't as common back then) Puts the Wolf of Wallstreet to shame. Same for when I was a collection agent when I Got out of prison. Having just gotten outta prison, I hadnt gotten into the whole "record everything you do and post it online" thing yet. Those were just as, if not more so, entertaining as the fundraising calls

you could have been like dog the bounty hunter lol

"

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2017, 10:55:22 PM »
Probably OneMoreRep.

whatever happend to "OneMoreRep" he used to always be on here... i come on here time to time..so i guess i didnt catch what happened
real men= no rubbers

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2018, 07:05:48 AM »
you could have been like dog the bounty hunter lol

Funny you should mention that...

In prison there was a fella named Doug, whom I didn't like very much... dude would whine. Not just complain, but actually whine like a girl. Reminded me of babysitting my nieces (well, not really "babysitting" since they were like 7 or 8... more like watching them and making sure they didn't burn the fucking house down. anyways...) and they didn't care for whatever food I cooked for them, or having to clean their room, or what color the sky was, or whatever the fuck happened to come to mind. So instead I'm just telling him to pack his shit and get the fuck out of my aisle (barracks-type housing at that prison), or beat him up/have him beaten-up...

(* closest I actually did come to beating his ass was during d 2008 Olympics and he made a comment about me "loving to watch the knee-grow-er bitches" while I was watching the Jamaican girls and they're spectacular asses and quads run the 100m. Him being a skinny-fat meth addict, quickly realized he had said the wrong thing to the wrong guy and looked like a deer in headlights, and was quick to make a thorough apology LoL. again, anyways.....)

... I chose to fuck with him and emasculate him on a semi-daily basis with dumb shit but was funny because he couldn't do anything about it. One of the things that you're tainted the hell out of them was tell him (in front of as many people as possible) that I had the blueprint for his success upon release. His parole plan would be to star in a hit TV show (that I would produce, of course) called "Doug the Booty Hunter". The premise of the show involved  Doug searching out gay guys for sex in places like public restrooms at the park & beach, truck stops, and this newfangled thing at the time called "Craigslist". Apparently this dude "Craig" had a list of places Doug could hunt some booty ( well, the premise of the show what change every so often however it always involved Doug doing gay shit.. At first it was funny for everybody but after oh about 3 weeks or so maybe a month it was no longer funny for him but it was extra funny for everybody else to see him have to sit there and take it lol (much like Shiz-mo here).

Another favorite of mine was introducing Doug to "new" inmates. Younger dudes, oh, 'bout 18-20 years old or so, whom he had already met and been hanging out with and shit for a week or so. To introduce dog to these younger guys I thought it was more sincere if I would sing a song, and as luck would have it, despite my I typically baritone voice I was able to sing "Waiting for a Girl Like You" by Foreigner, in damn near the correct pitch and key. Now, having had pretty good success with simply substituting words of existing, well-known shit, is young men quickly learned that Doug had been waiting for a boy like them to come into his life, and just when they (& he) thought that was the only line of the song I would sing, I would keep it going and going. Just like how he was amuse less and less the more he heard it it amused us more and more. Haha.....

/storytime w/ESFitness. Brought to you by Nelson's "Booty Hunter" comment that jog my memory. Prison is fun. 😀

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2018, 09:19:13 AM »
I don't know anyone that's been to prison that tells stories like this. Most fellas hardly reveal a thing about their time to the general public.
Only fella I know that talked about prison constantly only went once and had been out for over 10 years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuietYou

« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2018, 09:24:43 AM »
I don't know anyone that's been to prison that tells stories like this. Most fellas hardly reveal a thing about their time to the general public.
Only fella I know that talked about prison constantly only went once and had been out for over 10 years.

What kind of tough guy goes to jail and then tells everyone about the people they "bullied" on an online bodybuilding forum? LOL

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2018, 09:29:53 AM »
What kind of tough guy goes to jail and then tells everyone about the people they "bullied" on an online bodybuilding forum? LOL
What kind of tough guy cries on Instagram?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2018, 09:51:49 AM »
Again i don't care how fucking tough you are, if your skill level sucks ass and you got shit athletism you will get your ass handed to ya

Just ask ma main man chgaye

Also you can be tough but have a glass jaw, and if you have a glass jaw then good luck wit dat

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2018, 09:59:09 AM »
What kind of tough guy cries on Instagram?

You saying he crys on Instagram or I cry on Instagram?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »

Bullies?

Maybe I shouldve included the part where he was in prison for statutory rape.

And as far as these "what kind of guy goes to prison and talks about it when he gets out?" questions.

You people must really think you matter in my life.

I mention the stories here because you people don't matter. Your opinions of me affect my life exactly 0%.

Up till a couple months ago I have not talked about anything with regards to prison face to face with another person for who-knows-how-long.

And I'm curious what makes anybody here believe their opinion on what's normal or abnormal for somebody who's actually served any amount of time is a qualified opinion. For instance the people making the comments about me looking back at 60 months of my life that I haven't meant to be spent in prison, how many people exactly, do you know who have been to prison in order what are you to believe your opinions are somehow qualified?

Am I somehow supposed to forget those 60 months of my life ever happened? Seems like a cowardly thing to do. sounds like somebody who hangs their head, looks at the floor and has their shoulders rolled forward when they stand or walk.

Whoever the fuck quiet you is, you're seriously fucking whining like a little bitch about a grown man in prison getting fucking bullied? Bullied? A grown man getting bullied? And you're the one who's but her about it? Sounds like it touched a nerve there deep within your soul... reminded you of when you were bullied as a little boy in school because you where the kid who wore sweatpants and dirty shirts to school. Sucks to be you

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2018, 10:15:42 AM »
This thread has been up for 4 days.

And there are 39 measly votes. Most of those votes are from gimmicks that voted multiple times.

There are about 15 actual people that belong to this forum.

QuietYou

« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2018, 10:38:29 AM »
Bullies?

Maybe I shouldve included the part where he was in prison for statutory rape.

And as far as these "what kind of guy goes to prison and talks about it when he gets out?" questions.

You people must really think you matter in my life.

I mention the stories here because you people don't matter. Your opinions of me affect my life exactly 0%.

Up till a couple months ago I have not talked about anything with regards to prison face to face with another person for who-knows-how-long.

And I'm curious what makes anybody here believe their opinion on what's normal or abnormal for somebody who's actually served any amount of time is a qualified opinion. For instance the people making the comments about me looking back at 60 months of my life that I haven't meant to be spent in prison, how many people exactly, do you know who have been to prison in order what are you to believe your opinions are somehow qualified?

Am I somehow supposed to forget those 60 months of my life ever happened? Seems like a cowardly thing to do. sounds like somebody who hangs their head, looks at the floor and has their shoulders rolled forward when they stand or walk.

Whoever the fuck quiet you is, you're seriously fucking whining like a little bitch about a grown man in prison getting fucking bullied? Bullied? A grown man getting bullied? And you're the one who's but her about it? Sounds like it touched a nerve there deep within your soul... reminded you of when you were bullied as a little boy in school because you where the kid who wore sweatpants and dirty shirts to school. Sucks to be you

Why did you cry on instagram?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2018, 10:40:47 AM »
Then you got the pussyass gangs who back each other up by pushing in each other stools lol

Look at the quote thread and you will see 4 turds who constantly suck each others tiny little peepees

Ie. Shitnessfrenzy, turdmiester, chinaman gaywon and drippingpiss

Talk about pussies lulz

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2018, 10:45:36 AM »
Why did you cry on instagram?

When the fuck did I cry on Instagram?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2018, 10:46:01 AM »
Then you got the pussyass gangs who back each other up by pushing in each other stools lol

Look at the quote thread and you will see 4 turds who constantly suck each others tiny little peepees

Ie. Shitnessfrenzy, turdmiester, chinaman gaywon and drippingpiss

Talk about pussies lulz

So much drama coming from you Jane, will you ever grow a thick skin?

And BTW, it's DroppingPilates

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2018, 10:47:57 AM »
Again i don't care how fucking tough you are, if your skill level sucks ass and you got shit athletism you will get your ass handed to ya

Just ask ma main man chgaye

Also you can be tough but have a glass jaw, and if you have a glass jaw then good luck wit dat

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2018, 11:16:54 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2018, 11:23:22 AM »
Is dat ma main man Hearns 😎😎😎

You crave for veiny black cocks, don't you?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2018, 11:35:22 AM »
I will still not be responding directly to dj181. His level of mental retardation is so high that it is not worth my precious time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »
No interest in the back and forth, I know a handful of guys that have done over 20+ years, most of their lives, for various things from car theft to dealing to intent to distribute with firearm addition to ADW and on and on. Outside of the WP tattoos, you wouldn't know it, they never speak of it.

To each his own, if it's therapeutic, let it out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2018, 11:43:30 AM »
I have a friend on the ship that was in prison for drug trafficking, he said it really wasn't that bad in there, he said he got to workout everyday, get a good tan, the food was ok, he actually said his cell in jail was bigger then his cabin on the ship lol. I'd rather read stories of ES's jail experiences then read a thread on Phil Heath's narrowness that for sure.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2018, 11:53:48 AM »
I will still not be responding directly to dj181. His level of mental retardation is so high that it is not worth my precious time.

You're right about that

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »
I love hearing peoples stories of time in prison.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2018, 10:18:27 AM »
Is dat ma main man Hearns 😎😎😎

Yup  ;) :)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2018, 11:21:12 AM »
I love hearing peoples stories of time in prison.
This.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2018, 11:38:10 AM »