Author Topic: organic no chemical bread vs regular chemical bread and backpain  (Read 515 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
my back pain recently creeped back up again
i was very consistent with training.  lack of training wasnt the issue

but just recently ive been eating lots of sandwiches with bread loaded with chemicals... b4 this my workouts were kinda subpar with beans and rice mainly but i had no back pain

my workouts are much better with bread in my diet, when my back heals i will try organic bread or make my own bread n restart my intense workouts.    if low back pain resurfaces again , then i must have a gluten intolerance

will update soon as i am very sexy now but progress is on hold

A

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: organic no chemical bread vs regular chemical bread and backpain
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »
It's inflammation but, from the sugar/carbs, up your healthy fats especially omega3s, cut out all sugar/processed foods and watch that pain subside.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:31:25 PM »
I make my own bread.
Unless you live in a metropolitan area, or where a serious bakery is, committed to true flour, water, salt and yeast recipes, then you aren't eating good bread.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
It's inflammation but, from the sugar/carbs, up your healthy fats especially omega3s, cut out all sugar/processed foods and watch that pain subside.
i dont get any workout benefis from fat ..

backstory... when i was eating beans and rice i also experimented with fats from pb and cashews, neither one boosted my workouts... ive already been down that road bro... but i didnt have any back pain then eating like that but i had no spark in my workouts

i eat an avacado perday though but no gainz from it
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 12:53:28 PM »
Tesla never complained about bread & he was very skinny ........................ ..... :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »
Tesla never complained about bread & he was very skinny ........................ ..... :D
tesla was more alien than human
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 01:24:04 PM »
i dont get any workout benefis from fat ..

backstory... when i was eating beans and rice i also experimented with fats from pb and cashews, neither one boosted my workouts... ive already been down that road bro... but i didnt have any back pain then eating like that but i had no spark in my workouts

i eat an avacado perday though but no gainz from it
Peanuts and Cashews are omega 6 fats which also cause inflamation, and aren't really "healthy fats" omega 3 fats and a lot of them, tons of wild caught salmon, sardines, Omega 3 eggs.