Author Topic: if your a doctor and majority of your patients dont get well u shuld b fired  (Read 2227 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
would be great if trump put this in new health bill

just a simple 51% majority
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Doctors are mostly pill pushers(salesmen) and have incredibly stupid patients on top of that. I bet a good majority of them may prescribe meds to get revenge for the terror they have to endure day in and day out. Talk to a doctor about fatties for example and you will understand.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
would be great if trump put this in new health bill

just a simple 51% majority

Many doctors have their own private practice. How do you fire someone from their own private business?  ??? ??? ??? If they are crappy doctors, people will just stop going to their private practice.
X

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Even bad doctors are right most of the time......

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Many doctors have their own private practice. How do you fire someone from their own private business?  ??? ??? ??? If they are crappy doctors, people will just stop going to their private practice.
good point

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
good point

I guess this would be more plausible if the hospital receives government funding--then they would have more influence on firing policies. That is just my assumption.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
have not been impressed with the health care here in Hot springs. And the wait to see a recommended doctor? September 2018