Author Topic: Matt Janae Kroc becoming further delusional  (Read 8965 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Matt Janae Kroc becoming further delusional
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 12:22:44 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with people. Seriously. What the fuck happened to society?

chess315

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
Well matt krock wrote Powerlifting articles for a top Powerlifting site and says they all knew he was gay so you would have him taking showers sleep overs with top Powerlifters that knew he was gay most all of them so at the very least they has to be knowing taken showers and spent the night with him .

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2018, 05:28:24 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with people. Seriously. What the fuck happened to society?

It's gone down the toilet.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2018, 09:25:21 PM »
Someone needs to tell the creep that he isn't a woman and never will be. He'll always be a man and no amount of surgery, bodily mutilation and cosmetics will change that.
The problem with liberal society is that it panders to these individuals and feeds their delusions.

Someone needs to inform you that your opinion means fuck all and that at no stage, will this man living as an err "non-binary" ever effect you adversely enough to warrant you having a say.

It is a time honoured technique of the raging halfwit to come back to "liberal" society for a bit of a burn when they don't agree with something.

In this case, it's not "liberal".. it's logical.  It doesn't affect you, it's his life.  Who gives a shit?

By all means, if he steps onstage in a female, rage hard, brother - that is fair game.

It isn't my cup of tea, either.  I just cannot understand how so many people can try to dictate how a person should live. 

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2018, 12:24:09 AM »

Fuck that! I ain't sharing no toilet with fucking Batman!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 06:56:02 AM »
Someone needs to inform you that your opinion means fuck all and that at no stage, will this man living as an err "non-binary" ever effect you adversely enough to warrant you having a say.

It is a time honoured technique of the raging halfwit to come back to "liberal" society for a bit of a burn when they don't agree with something.

In this case, it's not "liberal".. it's logical.  It doesn't affect you, it's his life.  Who gives a shit?

By all means, if he steps onstage in a female, rage hard, brother - that is fair game.

It isn't my cup of tea, either.  I just cannot understand how so many people can try to dictate how a person should live. 

It's actually Matt Kroc who doesn't just want to "mind his business" considering he has repeatedly issued his grievances against "society", like many other LGBTQRSTUV people, who don't want to simply mind their business and be "treated equally", but instead want to be regarded as special and have unwarranted privileges in our society.

Furthermore, what people do in their own bedrooms, although private, is not absolutely their business! If people spread diseases or reproduce, then what they do in their bedrooms is not fully their considering they can either spread a public health hazard (look up the STD rate and infidelity of gays) or produce either a loser and parasite, or functioning, good person to this world.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2018, 07:12:16 AM »

Why does it bother you that he disagrees with Matt's decision/aliment/choice?

Why is It you can feel justified in your opinion that SuperTeds opinion doesn't matter but yours does?

QuietYou

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2018, 07:19:47 AM »

Why don't you go to the slut walk this year with your girlfriend? You're angry because someone is judging a tranny? God damn what a cuck you are lmaoo. It's genuinely making you angry  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2018, 07:24:31 AM »
Brazil-ification setting in, as planned.

Matt "Mad Janus" Cock

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »

Enough people refuse to criticize perversion because their own sordid desires are mixed in with those we see aired in public like dirty laundry.  They want to be the norm and will do anything to further that agenda.  This is the hope of pedophiles, that their disgusting, unnatural and criminal desires will be accepted as the norm and so they cheer on their fellow deviants who claim to be "born this way" and want only their "rightful acceptance for who they are".

These are the type of people who when driving in a car refuse to say, "go straight here" and instead say, "go forward" because "straight" doesn't belong in their world and it "triggers" them into curling into a fecal position. These scum consider the "Folsom Street Fair" to be family day in the park. 

FTN.  And to Hell with Matt Kroc-O-Shit.  It belongs in a nuthouse away from decent folk.  Fucking drug addled deviant.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
Enough people refuse to criticize perversion because their own sordid desires are mixed in with those we see aired in public like dirty laundry.  They want to be the norm and will do anything to further that agenda.  This is the hope of pedophiles, that their disgusting, unnatural and criminal desires will be accepted as the norm and so they cheer on their fellow deviants who claim to be "born this way" and want only their "rightful acceptance for who they are".

These are the type of people who when driving in a car refuse to say, "go straight here" and instead say, "go forward" because "straight" doesn't belong in their world and it "triggers" them into curling into a fecal position. These scum consider the "Folsom Street Fair" to be family day in the park. 

FTN.  And to Hell with Matt Kroc-O-Shit.  It belongs in a nuthouse away from decent folk.  Fucking drug addled deviant.

Epic post!

I always question what are the motives or reasons why straight men stick up for transgender folk. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see transgender people or anyone else harmed, but being that transgenderism is an illness and perversion, I don't want it promoted or tolerated in my country.

I think there are some mushy headed men who sincerely think there's nothing wrong with transgenderism and simply choose to ignore the issue altogether. But there are some whose motive I question. For example, when a straight man says for those who've made the switch, "Good for him/her", I have suspicion.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2018, 06:42:15 PM »
Why does it bother you that he disagrees with Matt's decision/aliment/choice?

Why is It you can feel justified in your opinion that SuperTeds opinion doesn't matter but yours does?

I didn't express my opinion.  My opinion is actually that it is repulsive to me.  It is the same opinion as SuperTeds

Both of our opinions do not matter.  They are pointless.  You have no say in how he lives his life.  If you believe this to be untrue, express your opinion here and we will see if this person transforms back into a standard male, as per your mandate ::) 

Furthermore, ponder on whether your suppression of his way of living actually genuinely affects you.  If you find that it doesn't so - consider the possibility that you might be quite selfish in your desires to set the world around you as per your own requirements.

I think you're quite deluded if you believe in god - but you won't see me walking around telling people that they are freaks and shouldn't.  It's an agree to disagree situation.  That's what is progressively happening, here.  People are learning to agree to disagree.  Some people call this being liberal.  I call it weighing up the situation and ultimately, minding my own business.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2018, 01:04:52 AM »