Author Topic: Brad Castleberry 585 for 10 reps: Deadlift  (Read 6487 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Brad Castleberry 585 for 10 reps: Deadlift
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 08:36:34 PM »
Brad Castleberry stated, "The only competition is yourself."

That's right Brad, shut down all the haters trying to call you out.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 08:45:36 PM »
Mr. Castleberry.......225 for 50 reps.  NO getbigger can accomplish this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdjp2Vchtlf/?hl=en&taken-by=bradcastleberry
X

QuietYou

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2018, 03:58:33 AM »
Mr. Castleberry.......225 for 50 reps.  NO getbigger can accomplish this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdjp2Vchtlf/?hl=en&taken-by=bradcastleberry
Those partials are 100x easier than going full ROM and not only that, but they don’t work the muscle as well on a per rep basis. With the way he’s lifting lots of people can rep over 500. If they switched to full ROM very few can.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2018, 06:10:58 AM »
Those partials are 100x easier than going full ROM and not only that, but they don’t work the muscle as well on a per rep basis. With the way he’s lifting lots of people can rep over 500. If they switched to full ROM very few can.

Please post one video with someone using this easier technique repping over 500.

QuietYou

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2018, 06:13:25 AM »
Please post one video with someone using this easier technique repping over 500.

Look at any of Jay Master benching vids with the Delray Misfits where he does over 500. Probably most of the videos he's in. He even admits himself that barely anybody can do these weights with full ROM.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2018, 06:41:06 AM »
Look at any of Jay Master benching vids with the Delray Misfits where he does over 500. Probably most of the videos he's in. He even admits himself that barely anybody can do these weights with full ROM.

Idk who Jay Masters is and I'm not looking for any videos.

Yeah seem like a good poster but you discredit yourself when you make simplistic statements and it sounds like you've never trained.

If doing Casselberry style partials on the bench could allow people you bench 500 pounds in the same manner then we would see people benching that weight all the time (in the gym and on YouTube).

I'm not going to explain the benefit of partials to you but the key to them is use have to be able to handle the weight. They aren't 100x or 10x easier, they are only  different.

You comment on working the muscle more on a full ROM as if Castleberry hasn't done all he can to develop his build. What improvements can we expect to see in Brads chest development if he does full range bench press? You think he can add more muscle at this point in his development?

You've exposed yourself here, unless you're trolling in which case you've done an excellent job.

QuietYou

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 06:52:40 AM »
Idk who Jay Masters is and I'm not looking for any videos.

Yeah seem like a good poster but you discredit yourself when you make simplistic statements and it sounds like you've never trained.

If doing Casselberry style partials on the bench could allow people you bench 500 pounds in the same manner then we would see people benching that weight all the time (in the gym and on YouTube).

I'm not going to explain the benefit of partials to you but the key to them is use have to be able to handle the weight. They aren't 100x or 10x easier, they are only  different.

You comment on working the muscle more on a full ROM as if Castleberry hasn't done all he can to develop his build. What improvements can we expect to see in Brads chest development if he does full range bench press? You think he can add more muscle at this point in his development?

You've exposed yourself here, unless you're trolling in which case you've done an excellent job.

I'm not posting the video because you're not worth me looking for it.

You don't want to be proven wrong so you won't look them up. You want the exposing to be done by you, but you don't want to see it not be fulfilled once you've already went all in. So you'll do anything include deluding yourself so that you can win your case.

Sad...

You would probably never look at a youtube video again if it meant you were proven right about a topic.

"Oh i won't look up a video clearly disproving my point"

"Since i didn't look it up you're wrong and the case still stands"

It's similar to..

"I've never seen it so it didn't happen"

::) ::) ::)

The number of people who can still do the reps are small. But they become even smaller when full ROM is used. Just like how there are people in gyms who put videos on youtube of them doing squats that would do well in a powerlifting meet, but you see hundreds of comments in the comment section about how the lift wouldn't pass in a meet because of X , Y ,Z

I've never lifted? please lol. Look better than virtually everyone that's left posting here including competitors. I've sent pics of myself to people and i'll send to you and we can compare and you will have a worse physique 100%. Happens eveyrtime i do it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2018, 07:05:05 AM »
I'm not posting the video because you're not worth me looking for it.

You don't want to be proven wrong so you won't look them up. You want the exposing to be done by you, but you don't want to see it not be fulfilled once you've already went all in. So you'll do anything include deluding yourself so that you can win your case.

Sad...

You would probably never look at a youtube video again if it meant you were proven right about a topic.

"Oh i won't look up a video clearly disproving my point"

"Since i didn't look it up you're wrong and the case still stands"

It's similar to..

"I've never seen it so it didn't happen"

::) ::) ::)

The number of people who can still do the reps are small. But they become even smaller when full ROM is used. Just like how there are people in gyms who put videos on youtube of them doing squats that would do well in a powerlifting meet, but you see hundreds of comments in the comment section about how the lift wouldn't pass in a meet because of X , Y ,Z

I've never lifted? please lol. Look better than virtually everyone that's left posting here including competitors. I've sent pics of myself to people and i'll send to you and we can compare and you will have a worse physique 100%. Happens eveyrtime i do it.

::) you're trolling I get it. I apologize for taking you seriously. I should have figured it out with the 100x times easier line or the look for "Jay Masters from del Ray misfits" comment.

QuietYou

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2018, 07:07:51 AM »
::) you're trolling I get it. I apologize for taking you seriously. I should have figured it out with the 100x times easier line or the look for "Jay Masters from del Ray misfits" comment.

as you're eating chinese food behind the computer like a bitch

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2018, 07:14:57 AM »
as you're eating chinese food behind the computer like a bitch

Good one. You got me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2018, 08:39:31 AM »
"He uses fake plates to get likes. What's wrong with that?"
Because by doing that he's making a mockery of people who have legitimately trained and done those lifts. He's telling his fans that he's one of the strongest men on the planet, but he's not. He's not admitting to using fake plates, if he was, maybe people would have a different opinion. He's trying to pass these lifts off as legit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!