Author Topic: Most ROCK STARS are cock loving fagg0ts  (Read 7238 times)

jjfit

• Getbig II
Re: Most ROCK STARS are cock loving fagg0ts
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 04:52:04 PM »
i truly believe you muscleman, you cant be a mega hugr star without sucking a few dicks. thats what hollywoof is all about, even fucking little kids

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 05:02:33 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
DLR is NOT a fag.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 10:12:42 PM »
At some point I "got" that David Lee Roth was basically a big ol' drag queen with a few Karate lessons under his belt and NOT the epitome of manliness that I, and my high school classmates thought he was back in the eighties. Then Eddie and Valerie split up and my faith in humanity was crushed. Thank god for Lemmy...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 04:35:25 AM »
PS they sucked large amounts of JEW cocks to get big in the industry and took it in the ass A LOT.

At least they kept it kosher.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 05:32:53 AM »
If I listen to VH now, I realize how corny they were.   So many stupid David Lee Roth gay high voice shit in the background, the talking during the song, and once there was a flute whistle or something.  Fore example, Unchained has such a cool riff, then the dumbshit in the middle ruins it.

Horrible.

My favorite VH song, but yes, everything you've just posted is truth.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 06:32:27 AM »
If I listen to VH now, I realize how corny they were.   So many stupid David Lee Roth gay high voice shit in the background, the talking during the song, and once there was a flute whistle or something.  Fore example, Unchained has such a cool riff, then the dumbshit in the middle ruins it.

Horrible.

Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 06:39:39 AM »
At some point I "got" that David Lee Roth was basically a big ol' drag queen with a few Karate lessons under his belt and NOT the epitome of manliness that I, and my high school classmates thought he was back in the eighties. Then Eddie and Valerie split up and my faith in humanity was crushed. Thank god for Lemmy...

GTFO

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 06:43:04 AM »
GTFO

btw, fella in the hoodie smashing up face is me on any of you haters who would dare cross my path

would love to fuck ya ups

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
DLR is NOT a fag.

Sure he is.  Overcompensates, never married or even connected with a woman.  All lies and trickery about his conquests coming from him.  Oh and the fact that he sucks dicks makes him GAY, haha.  He's a big of a flamer as Freddie Mercury, LOL.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
Sure he is.  Overcompensates, never married or even connected with a woman.  All lies and trickery about his conquests coming from him.  Oh and the fact that he sucks dicks makes him GAY, haha.  He's a big of a flamer as Freddie Mercury, LOL.

Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2018, 02:45:07 PM »
Diamond Dave basically stole his schtick from Jim "Dandy" Mangrum of Black Oak Arkansas.

Bbers are gayer then rock stars....
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2018, 03:22:35 PM »
I believe it. Obviously you have some insider knowledge of this industry as you called out this sexual harassment shit months before anyone else.

I beleive it has more to do with the fact that he probably reads some of the better dirt sheets out there that predict half this stuff well in advance of it coming out(or what the real story is versus what the press and/or stars publicist is saying)

example is this website crazy days and nights

I have been reading crazy days and nights on and off for a decade. Most of the shit they have put out there as well as a few other sites out there has come out in some form or another, and they especially even pointed out stuffweeks adn months in advence of what bullshit will be put out about some certain situation and what the real story is, which typially is more beleiveable, especially now what we have seen in Hollywood taken place right now. What is even crazier is most of the Hollywood scandal shit being put out now is more of a distraction and thrwoing under the bus instead of what is really sinister and has been going on in both washington and Hollywood etc the past 100 plus years

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whos-next-the-mysterious-blind-item-king-who-exposed-weinstein-spacey-and-lauer-before-the-media
"

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
Maybe DLR, Mick Jagger, et al are gay, or (more likely) bi, or something.  Who really gives a shit?  I don't.  I like their music.  They've got literally everything.  So why shouldn't they try everything, seedy or otherwise, this world has to offer.  It's not for me personally, but they're rock stars for hell's sakes.  We expect that sort of behavior from them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »
Strange, considering I grew up watching Motley Crud, G 'n R, Poison, Skid Row, Warrant, LA Guns, etc... And thinking nothing of those dudes wearing makeup/ eyeliner /mascara /blush/ lipstick all that shit, with big hairsprayed hair, and skintight leather pants.

He'll, even the Ultimate Warrior had the big poofy hair (and technically makeup)..? Rick Rude with that pushbroom mustache, mullet, and tights....

Weird

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »
musclefag-2017 you are a jealous closet homo who is bashing legendary rock stars in order to feel better about your miserable existence !!!
Did this rock stars really had a predilection for the cock ? ? ?  
Or they just wanted to shock bigots and conservative minded people with their ambiguous pose and attire ? ? ?
Who knows  ...but for sure they fucked more fine women in a week that you will ever fuck in your entire lifespan !!!

One rock star I don't have any doubt at all is Paul Stanley.  
Just look at this thong wearing pic of Paul Stanley , he is the epitome of masculinity and manliness !!! ;D

Or in this pic were Paul exhume pure virility !!! :D

More from this sexy beast of Paul Stanley !!! ;)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2018, 06:04:53 PM »
And I can prove this if you are dumb enough to try and dispute it.

Why Not go to a Rock star forum and prove to all those chicks/groopies/fans  that most bodybuilders are vagina lovers Alphas instead ...

that'd be more fun

WoooSHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »

Awesome version .....

Scott wasn't gay ....sadly he was brutally raped when he was a kid and had major trauma about it until his passing  :'(

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »

Awesome version .....

Scott wasn't gay ....sadly he was brutally raped when he was a kid and had major trauma about it until his passing  :'(

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow, I didn't know that,Poor guy.
I love "Plush" - it's my default drunk karaoke song.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 07:52:16 PM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2018, 08:19:56 AM »
-

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2018, 08:56:30 AM »
-

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2018, 09:04:03 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2018, 09:10:07 AM »
So why shouldn't they try everything, seedy or otherwise, this world has to offer.

Outed

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2018, 09:14:13 AM »
-

What a ghoulish crew.

P.S. Aerosmith sucks ass.