Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 111820 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2018, 05:29:29 PM »
I'm trying to help the thread, please stop your whining and contribute. Post pics and gifs, the whole point is to create awareness.

"Help the thread"?

The thread doesn't need any fucking help you moron.

And its you who's whining about nobody else giving a fuck about your perverted obsession with a pedophile.

Birds of a feather flock together. People who idolize and worship pedophiles and serial killers generally tend to be pedophiles and serial killers themselves.

chess315

« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2018, 05:56:17 PM »
"Help the thread"?

And its you who's whining about nobody else giving a fuck about your perverted obsession with a pedophile.

Birds of a feather flock together. People who idolize and worship pedophiles and serial killers generally tend to be pedophiles and serial killers themselves.
whats wrong with that lol plus the gayest thread who cares what these gay people do I want stories about someone holding women hostage

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »
I'm trying to help the thread, please stop your whining and contribute. Post pics and gifs, the whole point is to create awareness.

I'm personally not interested in this Freak. Never had a life, no Legacy, no nothin, just a guy that sucked dead cock on his granny basement.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »
I'm personally not interested in this Freak. Never had a life, no Legacy, no nothin, just a guy that sucked dead cock on his granny basement.

Isn't that a Ramones song?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2018, 03:35:20 PM »
"Help the thread"?

do me a favor, grow up.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: January 19, 2018, 03:36:16 PM »
then ignore this thread

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #331 on: January 19, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
then ignore this thread

Jeffrey Dahmer... think how exciting it will b for u to meet him, finally.... a dream come tru

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2018, 07:14:33 PM »
(Primemuscle enters the confession booth and taps lightly on the screen.)

Priest: Tell me your sins, my son.

Primemuscle: Well, Father, I've been flirting a lot with this cute little blonde at work recently.

Priest: Hmmm, I see. God doesn't take kindly to adultery; what does this blonde colleague of yours have to say about it?

Primemuscle: He just keeps telling me to fuck off...claims he's not gay!

Priest: Oh! Well...perhaps he's not. Are you...gay?

Primemuscle: Well, my kids sure think so. They called me a 'homo' last week for falling off a skateboard.

Priest: Kids can be so cruel.

Primemuscle: Tell me about it! It's fucking difficult trying to balance in high heels.

Priest: Son...I've an idea. How about we make a little tear in this screen and turn this booth into a gloryhole?

Primemuscle: Wow! It's like you read my mind!

Priest: What can I say? It's a curse!

LOL!  Too bad I am not Catholic, don't have a job and have never been on a skateboard or in high heels ( I have a hard enough time keeping my balance on level ground). Do you think high heels will give me back the height I've lost while becoming and old man? -May be not be worth it though, since old people like me fall and break their hips, after which they are never the same. For one thing, it's hard to fuck someone in a position that requires hip action. Maybe they could sit on my pole to get me off...or you could suck me off. :P

Is the priest in you're little snippet cute....sexy? I can't see him through the confessional screen. ;)  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 19, 2018, 07:21:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Prime I'm glad you're back.

Never really went anywhere, although I was thinking about going on a gay cruise. They look like so much fun and what a way to go....it's on my bucket list. Everyone is nearly naked so it is great that I'm still in decent enough condition to pull off wearing a thong....you should know all about that, being a level II competitor.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #334 on: January 19, 2018, 07:31:26 PM »
He had a penchant for dark meat

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: January 19, 2018, 08:18:06 PM »
then ignore this thread

I think I pretty much did. I personally don't mind if you suck dead cock too, its really boring this thread

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 19, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »
Never really went anywhere, although I was thinking about going on a gay cruise. They look like so much fun and what a way to go....it's on my bucket list. Everyone is nearly naked so it is great that I'm still in decent enough condition to pull off wearing a thong....you should know all about that, being a level II competitor.  ;D

What's a level II competitor?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #337 on: January 19, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »
LOL!  Too bad I am not Catholic, don't have a job and have never been on a skateboard or in high heels ( I have a hard enough time keeping my balance on level ground). Do you think high heels will give me back the height I've lost while becoming and old man? -May be not be worth it though, since old people like me fall and break their hips, after which they are never the same. For one thing, it's hard to fuck someone in a position that requires hip action. Maybe they could sit on my pole to get me off...or you could suck me off. :P

Is the priest in you're little snippet cute....sexy? I can't see him through the confessional screen. ;) 

Didn't really think you could fuck up a Jeffrey Dahmer thread, but I guess I was wrong

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: January 19, 2018, 11:08:04 PM »
Jeffrey Dahmer... think how exciting it will b for u to meet him, finally.... a dream come tru
idiot Jeffrey is dead. Grow up!

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: January 19, 2018, 11:09:57 PM »
I think I pretty much did. I personally don't mind if you suck dead cock too, its really boring this thread
you're a psychopath.  You need Jesus in your life

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2018, 11:14:39 PM »
idiot Jeffrey is dead. Grow up!

ur gonna meet him in hell, silly.... along with prime. should be a smokin good time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 20, 2018, 03:02:59 PM »
What's a level II competitor?

Who knows?

Meta-physical
Competitors II
Getbig III

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2018, 11:06:56 AM »
ur gonna meet him in hell, silly.... along with prime. should be a smokin good time.
I'm born again christian so I can go to Heaven. Have you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior? Have you?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: January 29, 2018, 10:53:41 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: January 29, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: January 29, 2018, 10:57:02 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 29, 2018, 11:08:45 AM »
I'm born again christian so I can go to Heaven. Have you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior? Have you?

well of course I have... but u have not, which is why you're going to burn in hell.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: January 29, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »
well of course I have... but u have not, which is why you're going to burn in hell.
''by their fruits you will know them'' if you were a true Christian you would love me as much as you love yourself.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 29, 2018, 11:34:55 AM »
''by their fruits you will know them'' if you were a true Christian you would love me as much as you love yourself.

what type of 'fruit' would jeffrey dahmer be? if we gave it a squeeze... would the juice be nasty or nice?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: January 29, 2018, 12:09:05 PM »
what type of 'fruit' would jeffrey dahmer be? if we gave it a squeeze... would the juice be nasty or nice?
in the same measure you judge , God will judge you. Humble yourself while you can.