Author Topic: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST  (Read 16578 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2018, 12:24:41 AM »
Hard training? No legs, no back, so just chest and arms? The easiest bodyparts to train..

At that time i was off of gear completely and training boxing

Boxing conditioning training is absolutely BRUTAL

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2018, 03:33:23 AM »
I apologize if anyone feels like I’m pushing shit in you or I’m so much better than you - fck no , I’ve been in really shitty situations , fckd up a lot - got arrested , did drugs , banged the wrong girls , met some fckd up ass people , I’ve been really hurt and really down but always went back to the gym , I even went when I broke my ankle falling asleep driving and smashing my moms Subaru , but I never drank so I never got in too much trouble - I lied and became a bouncer at 20 to bang girls , all I saw was fckn drunk people and all it made me want to do was blaze - why  that plant is ....maybe at a later date , but it’s not a person that can ‘enlighten’ you or ‘change’ you

Ok here’s a story I’ll leave you with and think about this shit when you think some fckn drug make you ‘feel’ any better - it’s not shit

- woke up in ICU once from taking too much of a party drug - I woke up and the Dr was asking me why I had ‘anti-e’ drug in my stash box my dad had grabbed cause when I went to the Ymca I was taking to an old friend , all these people there cause of Memorial Day weekend ,I’m in a wife beater fckn OnSWOLE , gased up , and that and the ‘party drug’ that I took to only make my music sound better to me cause I like to lift by myself and I can push more shit —

Well I was talking to dude and my face started to tingle and then it was 2 days later , I woke up and had to piss when the nice Asian Dr bro had finished telling me he want LE, as I get up to piss the nurse says ‘oh you can’t walk’ and I couldn’t feel my gdamn legs - they had performed a spinal tap to see if I had fckn meningitis cause they had no idea what I took - they particular drug I employed that day after being metabolized by your liver is then untraceable (this was like 9 yrs ago)

SO, they have a nice big healthy 28yr old 275lb fckn beast in the meat wagon having INTEnse grand mall fckn s seizures - it freaks everyone the fck out

Ok , I know I sound all weird and all that especially on this forum

my work is done here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2018, 03:39:33 AM »
most here try to play that they are all perfect as far as mental health goes and they talk shit and insult others

so when someone comes on here and speaks the fucking truth and admits they have problems then they get a tip of the hat and respect from me

so tip of the hat bro

and by the way, i get constant shit about my crap diet and loads of pressure to change it from peeps i have contact with, mostly females

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 10:00:36 AM »
Interesting thread.......thanks for sharing Spike.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2018, 09:11:25 PM »
Will someone post some of Jim Carrey’s artwork in this thread please

I don’t have the time

You’ll see .......

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2018, 09:25:45 PM »
Will someone post some of Jim Carrey’s artwork in this thread please

breathtaking, lol  ::)

carrey is a super large-type asshole, btw

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2018, 12:37:24 AM »
One of the curious things about muscles is that they get sore....DOMS, or Delayed, Onset Muscle Soreness. I wondered why that happened and how a primitive man could still perform even though sore. Made me realize that we could retrain even though sore and perhaps that might speed up hypertrophy.

What evolved in primitive people was intelligence. That was what humans found useful to hunt and gather. Humans lived in tribes so hunted in groups which is why they became more successful. I live in Australia and you seldom see Kangaroos or Wallabies in the wild when out in the bush. When you do come across them they disappear quickly and there is no way you could find them let alone capture or kill one for food. So I imagine the Aboriginees hunted in groups and this is why they could kill them.

Visit ACT , Roos all over Aussie capital  ;)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2018, 04:46:34 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2452s&v=mPqWstVnRjQ

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Gdamit Someone post the vid in here if any of you get a chance please

Not selling shit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2018, 01:20:35 AM »
I apologize if anyone feels like I’m pushing shit in you or I’m so much better than you - fck no , I’ve been in really shitty situations , fckd up a lot - got arrested , did drugs , banged the wrong girls , met some fckd up ass people , I’ve been really hurt and really down but always went back to the gym , I even went when I broke my ankle falling asleep driving and smashing my moms Subaru , but I never drank so I never got in too much trouble - I lied and became a bouncer at 20 to bang girls , all I saw was fckn drunk people and all it made me want to do was blaze - why  that plant is ....maybe at a later date , but it’s not a person that can ‘enlighten’ you or ‘change’ you

Ok here’s a story I’ll leave you with and think about this shit when you think some fckn drug make you ‘feel’ any better - it’s not shit

- woke up in ICU once from taking too much of a party drug - I woke up and the Dr was asking me why I had ‘anti-e’ drug in my stash box my dad had grabbed cause when I went to the Ymca I was taking to an old friend , all these people there cause of Memorial Day weekend ,I’m in a wife beater fckn OnSWOLE , gased up , and that and the ‘party drug’ that I took to only make my music sound better to me cause I like to lift by myself and I can push more shit —

Well I was talking to dude and my face started to tingle and then it was 2 days later , I woke up and had to piss when the nice Asian Dr bro had finished telling me he want LE, as I get up to piss the nurse says ‘oh you can’t walk’ and I couldn’t feel my gdamn legs - they had performed a spinal tap to see if I had fckn meningitis cause they had no idea what I took - they particular drug I employed that day after being metabolized by your liver is then untraceable (this was like 9 yrs ago)

SO, they have a nice big healthy 28yr old 275lb fckn beast in the meat wagon having INTEnse grand mall fckn s seizures - it freaks everyone the fck out

my work is done here

What country is this? Because doctors in the u.s. don't call law enforcement or drug overdoses

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2018, 03:57:30 AM »
Spike Man, all you gotta do is remove the 's' from the 'https' bit and then click the 'Youtube' button and not the 'hyperlink' button.  It's not rocket surgery...

(Just trying to help not criticise, enjoying the thread, etc....)

T

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2018, 04:29:46 AM »
Spike Man, all you gotta do is remove the 's' from the 'https' bit and then click the 'Youtube' button and not the 'hyperlink' button.  It's not rocket surgery...

Thank you sir

Enjoy your Sunday , spread knowledge , be a beast

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2018, 05:21:08 AM »

my work is done here

At least, looks like you had a loot of fun

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2018, 05:22:27 AM »
Spike, don't take these fucktards seriously.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
At least, looks like you had a loot of fun

Live and learn

I don’t own any businesses nor do I intend to have some big house or drive a ‘g wagon’ or even have some hot ass wife

You bastards need to shape up or you will rot into old men and watch your women and kids and parents rot I. Front of you

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2018, 05:33:37 AM »

Live and learn

I don’t own any businesses nor do I intend to have some big house or drive a ‘g wagon’ or even have some hot ass wife

You bastards need to shape up or you will rot into old men and watch your women and kids and parents rot I. Front of you

Yep, to each its own. Maybe life in UK is more about seizeing the Day :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2018, 04:07:09 AM »
So it took you all those years of training, studying,  getting various  certifications to realize eating natural foods grown from the earth is the best thing for the human body?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2018, 05:42:10 AM »
“The animals other than man live by appearances and memories, and have but little of connected experience; but the human race lives also by art and reasonings. Now from memory experience is produced in men; for the several memories of the same thing produce finally the capacity for a single experience”

Excerpt From
Metaphysics
Aristotle, William David Ross (Translator)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/metaphysics/id370191625?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2018, 05:43:39 AM »
“The animals other than man live by appearances and memories, and have but little of connected experience; but the human race lives also by art and reasonings. Now from memory experience is produced in men; for the several memories of the same thing produce finally the capacity for a single experience”

Excerpt From
Metaphysics
Aristotle, William David Ross (Translator)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/metaphysics/id370191625?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

chess315

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2018, 06:45:46 AM »
Spike Man, all you gotta do is remove the 's' from the 'https' bit and then click the 'Youtube' button and not the 'hyperlink' button.  It's not rocket surgery...

my God you made my day I forgot how to do that 5 yrs ago and was embarrassed to ask seriously

chess315

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2018, 06:58:55 AM »

remove the s from where

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »
A syllogism (Greek: συλλογισμός syllogismos, "conclusion, inference") is a kind of logical argument that applies deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion based on two or more propositions that are asserted or assumed to be true.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »
A syllogism (Greek: συλλογισμός syllogismos, "conclusion, inference") is a kind of logical argument that applies deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion based on two or more propositions that are asserted or assumed to be true.