Author Topic: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"  (Read 15787 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2018, 08:39:08 AM »
You truly can't be that naive funk. "A position that used to show command and respect" LOL. Like sticking cigars inside interns/ (Clinton). Like having sex parties with Hollywood starlets (Kennedy). Like describing every orifice of your body in detail (Johnson). The list goes on. And go find excerpts from Obama's book, with Obama reading them. Real class there, haha.
         you got a point there..i'll give you that ..it's just the arrogance and pompousness of the man..he needs to tune it down a little. i hope he actually does make america great again.........just can't see it happening any time soon....
F

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2018, 08:54:51 AM »
         you got a point there..i'll give you that ..it's just the arrogance and pompousness of the man..he needs to tune it down a little. i hope he actually does make america great again.........just can't see it happening any time soon....

I don't if your shitposting/spamming is allowed here at getbig, but I guess 95% don't take you serious.

Not to mention your false info and low-iq replies. yes have a nice day  ;) 8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2018, 09:03:29 AM »
I don't if your shitposting/spamming is allowed here at getbig, but I guess 95% don't take you serious.

Not to mention your false info and low-iq replies. yes have a nice day  ;) 8)
          again speak for yourself where do you get 95 percent just like trump quoting made up numbers as if they were facts....look at the topics i started see the comments and number of views,.... as far as IQ i admit it is a rather low 129 as opposed to yours which i imagine is in the high 160's..judging by your extensive vocabulary 1400 odd posts the use of CUCK over 2000 times...
F

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2018, 09:17:37 AM »
It's seems likeFunk51 might actually be Hillary herself

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2018, 09:28:15 AM »
It's seems likeFunk51 might actually be Hillary herself
                                i don't like her either.
F

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2018, 07:51:39 AM »
Lefty memes are God awful
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2018, 06:32:23 PM »
So the final conclusion is that Durbin lied (again) and Trump never said it but the lefties aren’t hearing and but still perpetuate it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2018, 06:39:27 PM »
So the final conclusion is that Durbin lied (again) and Trump never said it but the lefties aren’t hearing and but still perpetuate it.

Wrong, but I apparently that claim is bouncing around the Trumptard echo chamber

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2018, 08:18:57 PM »

agreed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »
Wrong, but I apparently that claim is bouncing around the Trumptard echo chamber

Durbin lied his ass off as he did in 2013 when he accused Boenher and the obama administration confirmed he lied. Try again

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »
Durbin lied his ass off as he did in 2013 when he accused Boenher and the obama administration confirmed he lied. Try again

Coach, Straw Man's a Libtardian and they claim that they can't lie.  They only stretch their imaginations and expect others to believe in what they only saw in their minds eye.  Fuck 'em.  They're liars and willing to do anything to take our country down the path of the shithole turd-worlders.  Except of course them. They're the pigs in that Animal Farm.

Time to make bacon at the polls.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2018, 08:40:39 PM »
Coach, Straw Man's a Libtardian and they claim that they can't lie.  They only stretch their imaginations and expect others to believe in what they only saw in their minds eye.  Fuck 'em.  They're liars and willing to do anything to take our country down the path of the shithole turd-worlders.  Except of course them. They're the pigs in that Animal Farm.

Time to make bacon at the polls.   

whatever makes you feel good  :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2018, 08:46:48 PM »
whatever makes you feel good  :)

You and I see things differently.  Nothing either of us can do or say to one another will change that. Not a problem.
  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2018, 08:55:56 PM »
You and I see things differently.  Nothing either of us can do or say to one another will change that. Not a problem.
  ;D

that I agree with. Coach stating Durbin lied simply because Coach doesn't like what he said.. another story

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2018, 09:18:04 PM »
that I agree with. Coach stating Durbin lied simply because Coach doesn't like what he said.. another story

Just because I don't agree with something someone says does not mean I think they are "idiots" or misguided in every aspect of life.  I just disagree with some things.  I'm not always right (just ask my wife!) about everything, but neither am I ashamed of my views on politics or how we should be governed. 

I'm old. ;D Dammit!   Time for me to hit the hay, man. Have good evening, brother!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2018, 09:20:56 PM »
Just because I don't agree with something someone says does not mean I think they are "idiots" or misguided in every aspect of life.  I just disagree with some things.  I'm not always right (just ask my wife!) about everything, but neither am I ashamed of my views on politics or how we should be governed. 

I'm old. ;D Dammit!   Time for me to hit the hay, man. Have good evening, brother!

You son of a b&tch! how the hell am I supposed to argue with you when you post things like this!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2018, 11:09:11 PM »

Welll, that and no one else in that meeting heard it ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2018, 11:10:08 PM »
Isn't that why are Americans, because us or our ancestors came from shithole countries?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2018, 11:52:18 AM »
Welll, that and no one else in that meeting heard it ::)

2 people say it was said, a third said that sounds about right, then you have others who caught amnesia and can't remember if it was said... and later recalled it wasn't said. You're a big boy, I'm sure you can figure out if it was likely said or not given our Presidents past attitude

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
Some countries are shitholes.  I've got no problem with Trump speaking the truth.  If he said, it's fine with me.  Testicular fortitude.   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2018, 09:39:06 PM »
Some countries are shitholes.  I've got no problem with Trump speaking the truth.  If he said, it's fine with me.  Testicular fortitude.   ;D

Until it comes time to admit he said it... not much testicular fortitude there

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2018, 03:01:15 PM »
Best tweet I’ve read on the subject:

“Ever notice that no one ever said, “If Trump wins I’m moving to Haiti”?” ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2018, 07:52:35 PM »

Until it comes time to admit he said it... not much testicular fortitude there

Either way, it's not the end of my world, brother. ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »
Either way, it's not the end of my world, brother. ;D

True, personally, I know how Trump feels about minorities. This is no new revelation. We will survive this , I'm just curious as to the "Oh I didn't say that" thing.