Author Topic: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"  (Read 15964 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2018, 09:10:08 PM »
True, personally, I know how Trump feels about minorities. This is no new revelation. We will survive this , I'm just curious as to the "Oh I didn't say that" thing.

He employes more "minorities" than anybody I personally know. Minorities and many others whine about being stereotyped.   A homosexual friend once told me when I asked him if the stereotype of black gays being nelly was true. He said the truth is that stereotypes exist because they are founded in reality.  And yes, black gays are generally sissy to the max, LOL! 

As for whether or not he said it, he says no and liberals say yes.  Given the disgusting falsehoods of liberal media I trust Trump.   I did not care for his tweeting stuff but understand it's how he rebuts those liars so quickly. 

I am unapoligetically conservative and have long since grown tired of have a kowtowing cuckold for president.  Eight years was too much.  My famly never hypenated their allegiance to this nation of ours and I think doing so is ridiculous, but hey.  I am proud to be an American.   

Okay...An old American. Time for rest. Goodnight, man!