Author Topic: Attorney General candidate in Chicago robbed at gunpoint.  (Read 2643 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Attorney General candidate in Chicago robbed at gunpoint.
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 12:10:50 PM »
You’re moving the goalposts. In the article you posted they didn’t give the description but they didn’t say that the police didn’t give the description. In the article I posted they did.

In the article Mobil posted, they said that they didn’t want to release the video because it would possibly offend minorities. I could go on for an hour with everything that is wrong with that. I can’t think of a better example of the mental illness that is liberalism.

I'm sure you can't. However, your claim that there is some sinister reason for it is unsubstantiated.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »
1. It was 3 young men
2. It was in Chicago
3. The politician was purposely in the bad part of Chicago taking pictures for a campaign
4. Saying at that point they were black, would be like having to tell the public they were alive at the time of the robbery. It is self evident

Racist post reported...aaaah $h1t, George Whorewell beat me to it.   >:(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 01:11:33 PM »
I'm sure you can't. However, your claim that there is some sinister reason for it is unsubstantiated.

I’m not saying it’s sinister. I’m saying it’s fucking idiotic and indicative of a mental illness. Is this woman not aware that the most common victims of crimes committed by minorities are other minorities? By not releasing footage and getting the public involved she’s compromising the safety of those minorities.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Allen emailed Hamill, “I don’t understand what role the color of one’s skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?”
Hamill responded, “If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process.”

Btw,

Here is one of those “relatively minor” crimes:

April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 07:06:20 PM »
I’m not saying it’s sinister. I’m saying it’s fucking idiotic and indicative of a mental illness. Is this woman not aware that the most common victims of crimes committed by minorities are other minorities? By not releasing footage and getting the public involved she’s compromising the safety of those minorities.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Allen emailed Hamill, “I don’t understand what role the color of one’s skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?”
Hamill responded, “If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process.”

Btw,

Here is one of those “relatively minor” crimes:

April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;

I concede that's messed up. You got me there. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 05:41:39 AM »
I concede that's messed up. You got me there. 

Good man 8)

This is how the NYPD does it. If you go to the Twitter page, they have the video from the grocery store.

NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews)
1/15/18, 8:15 AM
WANTED: 3 black males for armed robbery of 39-year-old male at a grocery on Rivington St #Manhattan at 10pm, Jan. 13.
Share info, ☎️ #800577TIPS pic.twitter.com/94teJMhV5x