Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 127463 times)

be back

Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #750 on: March 03, 2018, 05:54:16 AM »
he still believes he has god like genetics because he is mentally ill,. :D

fixed

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #751 on: March 03, 2018, 05:59:57 AM »

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #752 on: March 03, 2018, 06:00:24 AM »
You've never told a lie? If you use steroids would you also tell your mother and children? Even if you say "yes" can you understand why someone would lie? It's not hard to see why someone would lie about their sexuality and drug use (this is no way to imply anything about go4it's sexuality which is meaningless to me) as there is a stigma involving these issues. People will judge him on such issues but lying about that does not preclude his veracity on everything in his life. Lying about his sexuality and/or drug use doesn't automatically translate into lying about what he eats.

You're right, it doesn't. However, some would say that the legal principle of falsus in uno applies here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #753 on: March 03, 2018, 06:20:14 AM »
Being mentally ill, he still believes he has god like genetics... :D

horrible bodybuilding genetics!
X

be back

« Reply #754 on: March 03, 2018, 06:33:42 AM »

what should have happened

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #755 on: March 03, 2018, 07:54:44 AM »
Up 10 lbs in 17 days chief

Another 10 will come my way over the next 3-4 weeks  ;)
Why though? You'll never compete, you'll never win anything. Youre unemployed and can't sustain or even begin a relationship with a woman. You don't drive (can't afford a car), have an eating disorder, and are semi retarded. All this just to have a good physique. Which you don't even have. You're a fuckin loser. A bum. No better than a paki.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #756 on: March 03, 2018, 08:14:09 AM »

He has great genetics tho for being a jockey..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #757 on: March 03, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »
 8)

Yeah terrible genetics

The turd fest is in full force I see, none of you turds can top that, post a pic to top it. I'm waiting ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #758 on: March 03, 2018, 08:36:20 AM »
8)

Yeah terrible genetics

The turd fest is in full force I see, none of you turds can top that, post a pic to top it. I'm waiting ;)
Arguing with you is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win its a waste of time and you've only defeated a retard. I wouldn't waste my fucking time

werewolf operative

« Reply #759 on: March 03, 2018, 08:48:55 AM »
8)

Yeah terrible genetics

be back

« Reply #760 on: March 03, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »
8)

Yeah terrible genetics

\

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #761 on: March 03, 2018, 01:52:01 PM »
8)

Yeah terrible genetics

Built like a gypsy’s whippet.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #762 on: March 04, 2018, 11:37:25 PM »
you are aware that eating the same couple of sources of food are what gurus advise clients to eat

Seems like most people eat pretty much the same types of food depending on their environment and culture.

I even posted one earlier from bodybuilding.com
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak26.htm

eating pizza and ice cream that makes you bloated isnt changing your body composition permanently its just making you hold a bit of water, you can rectify that in 24 hours.

I consider water part of one's body composition. It might be argued that for competition and dialing down water manipulation is the most important part in the final days and hours. But I'm not going the argue the point if you don't agree. And just because an effect can be reversed doesn't discount the effect itself; in this that certain foods and combination of foods have different effects on the body. If you are fat from your diet you can simply (as oppose to easily) reverse that effect. But there's still an effect.
You'll bet a much different insulin response from eating sugar cubes than eating and equal amount of calories of say, talapia.

Increasing your body fat changes your body composition not a bit of water retention.
You have evidence for this I suppose?

I not sure what exactly do you mean by evidence because I am sure that you have read studies on how different macronutrient profiles affect the body differently given equal caloric value as well as how different source of macronutrients affect the body differently. For example, if someone is on a diet that is high in sugar and simple carbohydrates long term this will have an effect on insulin resistance. It's no coincidence that now even children are getting what you use to termed adult onset diabetes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: March 05, 2018, 12:15:55 AM »
;D

I decided to hit rows and legs like I hit arms, well almost....

Anyways I will easily gain another 10 more while staying sub-7

Easy peasy

I seem to vacillate between being amused and disturbed. For years now you have talk about how great your physique is and how even greater it will be. Not to long ago you boasted at the incredible back you will build and display in a couple of more weeks. How you put on twenty pounds of lean muscle. Now it's your legs that will undergo a miraculous transformation. You post pics continuously.

But you always remain the same. Always that same stringy physique with wide hips that no one would single out as some who lifts weights. And it doesn't matter that no one -- literally no one! -- sees what you seem to see.

You've truly taken delusion to a new level. There seems to be some sort of psychological battle going on
within you. You are desperately trying to convince yourself and others of something that you're not. But you seem to think that if you keep repeating it over and over again that it will somehow become a
reality.  

"Throughout my career in emergency medicine I have been amazed at the human capacity for self-delusion; we are the only animal in nature that can lie to itself. We do it so well that the majority of people are totally unaware of what motivates their actions, most people do not act to achieve consciously named goals; rather, they act to placate subconscious psychological value conflicts. If this sounds cynical, so be it...I am convinced it is true...even in myself."

-- Dr. Doug McGuff, The Narrow Therapeutic Window

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: March 05, 2018, 12:27:16 AM »
8)

Yeah terrible genetics

After a lifetime time, 46 years now, of continuously training with weights and comparing myself to others sharing the same passion over decades, I would deem my genetic response to putting on muscle to be
below average. At a bit over 6'1" I've gotten as high as 215 lbs but I was objectively fat. I've pretty much abandon the quest and train more for health and fitness and hold steady with my normal life style at around 180lbs. So I am nothing special and wouldn't never have the conceit and level of self-delusion that you do making the claims that you make. You post this tricep shot as if it's something special. Deserving of praise and admiration.

Again, I'm nothing to brag about but compared to you...

be back

« Reply #765 on: March 05, 2018, 01:16:32 AM »
I not sure what exactly do you mean by evidence because I am sure that you have read studies on how different macronutrient profiles affect the body differently given equal caloric value as well as how different source of macronutrients affect the body differently. For example, if someone is on a diet that is high in sugar and simple carbohydrates long term this will have an effect on insulin resistance. It's no coincidence that now even children are getting what you use to termed adult onset diabetes.

Now you are talking about diet affecting overall health as opposed to body composition...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: March 05, 2018, 01:39:43 AM »
Now you are talking about diet affecting overall health as opposed to body composition...

No, body comp as well. There was recently an article in the mainstream news that stated a study that
concluded that food choices were more effective in losing weight than counting calories. Then, of course, the numerous studies that demonstrated that a low carb/keto type diet were more effective at reducing fat than a high carb diet given equal caloric intake. There have even been studies showing different types of protein sources had different effects on fat loss.

be back

« Reply #767 on: March 05, 2018, 01:44:45 AM »
No, body comp as well. There was recently an article in the mainstream news that stated a study that
concluded that food choices were more effective in losing weight than counting calories. Then, of course, the numerous studies that demonstrated that a low carb/keto type diet were more effective at reducing fat than a high carb diet given equal caloric intake. There have even been studies showing different types of protein sources had different effects on fat loss.

so it must be true

There was an article in the mainstream news on Slimming world where they believe you can eat as many bananas as you like because they are free food but if you mash a banana up then it counts as a "syn" and you have to add it to your total allocation of daily food??????

Most people on Keto diets lose a lot of water, and also they end up eating less because its hard to overeat on protein sources

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #768 on: March 05, 2018, 03:35:46 AM »

thats interesting.

what people can get a better result from eating this, rather than that. thats good info to have!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #769 on: March 05, 2018, 06:11:25 AM »
Wide hips my ass penis pelluus

Its the angle of the photo dipshit

Go to the roid board and find my thread about 2 week test blast and you will see a real photo of my so-called wide hips lol

And no progress, just go fuck yourself shitstain

be back

« Reply #770 on: March 05, 2018, 07:40:16 AM »
thats interesting.

what people can get a better result from eating this, rather than that thats good info to have!

dont forget "the other"

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #771 on: March 05, 2018, 07:54:50 AM »
Got my appetite back dudes, started swimming again, also incorporated some sauna therapy. Enjoying this nutritional debate along with a few pose downs between DJ and Pellius, good to see some members here still training!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: March 05, 2018, 08:08:55 AM »
Then, of course, the numerous studies that demonstrated that a low carb/keto type diet were more effective at reducing fat than a high carb diet given equal caloric intake.
Not sure where you are getting this info from but studies show no difference between the two when calories/protein are equated.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213309711158330&set=a.1978934514068.2115550.1264291761&type=3&theater

http://www.ebpcoaching.com/blog/2017/11/2/low-carb-or-keto-vs-low-fat-metabolic-advantage

https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-017-0174-y

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #773 on: March 05, 2018, 08:22:44 AM »
Yes. Bulking is not good idea.
But, you have to eat if you feel flat.
Just you don't need to force yourself to eat more.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #774 on: March 05, 2018, 09:00:04 AM »
After a lifetime time, 46 years now, of continuously training with weights and comparing myself to others sharing the same passion over decades, I would deem my genetic response to putting on muscle to be
below average. At a bit over 6'1" I've gotten as high as 215 lbs but I was objectively fat. I've pretty much abandon the quest and train more for health and fitness and hold steady with my normal life style at around 180lbs. So I am nothing special and wouldn't never have the conceit and level of self-delusion that you do making the claims that you make. You post this tricep shot as if it's something special. Deserving of praise and admiration.

Again, I'm nothing to brag about but compared to you...

Not much point in using logic or sense talking to that moron  man