Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 127372 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #825 on: March 09, 2018, 01:45:59 AM »
Hey shitis from 15's site

Did you get your gear yet by post? LOL

BTW, your current cycle sucks ass

::)

Help me the fuck please.

Not a finished product yet chief

Ambulance - men in white coats - Straight jacket & Mental hospital is where I am headed

They’re on there way....
Don’t cry  :'(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #826 on: March 09, 2018, 01:49:24 AM »
You get comps from whores in strip clubs that say, "I should be paying you" as they pocket
your mom's money. And I'm sure fat Poles on the street and gym buddies say you look good just like someone asked me yesterday if I was a bodybuilder. And just like I always say "looking good, bro", to
everyone that I bump into in the gym which I do just because they're there. Just not being fat puts
one ahead of the pack in this world but not on this board, "chief".

Anyway, you haven't put on 8 pounds of muscle and even if you did it doesn't show. And, yes, you care,
you care a lot about what I, and everybody else, thinks of you no matter what you say. Why else do
you post pics and keep bragging about yourself and claim that in Poland, the fitness capital of the world,
you're a god.

"Hey, Che, ma man. I posted a pic of my arm in the arm thread. Check it out and tell me what you think."

And to think you are in your forties.

It's a troll job dummy

be back

« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2018, 03:26:03 AM »
It's a troll job dummy
youre not clever enough to troll

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #828 on: March 09, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »
Pics taken just NOW

P..S. My back and legs have improved even moreso but impossible to take a good back pic solo
Arms looking fuller, props.

Well, I guess it's a case where you pick your poison. My only point is that the sources of macronutrients
makes a difference in how it effects your body. Eating jelly donuts versus, say, oatmeal will definitely have a difference in insulin response. Studies even have been done on how different protein sources effect
the body differently. 

http://www.ergo-log.com/after-adaptation-phase-low-carb-athlete-changes-into-fat-incinerator.html

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/paleo-diet-makes-fat-cells-lazy.html

Good info.

I think his glasses gave me the illusion of intelligence.

He comes across as nice but dim..., hes a male bimbo.
Glasses are the key  ;D

Arm udpdate, great pump, been adding an intra shake into the mix, been getting good workouts with it thus far, plus it's a way to get a little extra calories.

be back

« Reply #829 on: March 09, 2018, 07:24:09 AM »
Good info.
Glasses are the key  ;D

Arm udpdate, great pump, been adding an intra shake into the mix, been getting good workouts with it thus far, plus it's a way to get a little extra calories.

even more protein.     ::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: March 09, 2018, 07:48:37 AM »
even more protein.     ::)
A very small amount yes from EAA's and some Gatorade powder, but good energy through the workout with this shake I have to admit.

be back

« Reply #831 on: March 09, 2018, 08:44:40 AM »
A very small amount yes from EAA's and some Gatorade powder, but good energy through the workout with this shake I have to admit.

have cut out all BCAAS they were giving me cystitis, my piss was on fire.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2018, 09:54:49 AM »
Good info.
Glasses are the key  ;D

Awesome arms
How did you come to own a Newcastle United shirt?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2018, 01:19:55 PM »
have cut out all BCAAS they were giving me cystitis, my piss was on fire.
Woah, what they hell is that? I just read a study how the majority of protein powders are loaded with containment's especially heavy metals like lead, they found the vegan protein powders to be the worst in terms of containment's. Crazy stuff, thinking of just sticking to liquid eggwhites Piana style from here on out.

Awesome arms
How did you come to own a Newcastle United shirt?
Thanks, I bought the Newcastle jersey last time I was in Thailand, they sell knockoff sports jerseys on the street I bought a ton of them, Ronaldo, Bale, Balotelli, etc..they are around $5-10 a piece depending on how you negotiate.

be back

« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
Woah, what they hell is that?

its like a urinery infection, it must be too acidic for me, I suffer from Kidney stones every now and again, the BCAAs are unlikely to help with that.

My doctor told me to stop taking them a while ago, I ignored her because I explained they were just food.

Maybe we should listen to doctors more often.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2018, 01:29:40 PM »
its like a urinery infection, it must be too acidic for me, I suffer from Kidney stones every now and again, the BCAAs are unlikely to help with that.

My doctor told me to stop taking them a while ago, I ignored her because I explained they were just food.

Maybe we should listen to doctors more often.
Interesting, my ex gf got a urinary track infection from when we hooked up in a jacuzzi, she was in serious pain, had to take some medications, along with drinking cranberry juice. But for sure you have to listen to your body, especially monitor your bathrooom habits, these are big signs of how your body is processing and eliminating foods.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2018, 01:30:47 PM »
It's a troll job dummy

???

Can you explain what trolling is and how your posts constitute trolling?

tia

be back

« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2018, 01:34:13 PM »
Interesting, my ex gf got a urinary track infection from when we hooked up in a jacuzzi, she was in serious pain, had to take some medications, along with drinking cranberry juice. But for sure you have to listen to your body, especially monitor your bathrooom habits, these are big signs of how your body is processing and eliminating foods.

it varies from sloppy pale tan to floating bullets...

If you are interested.... ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2018, 01:35:10 PM »
Woah, what they hell is that? I just read a study how the majority of protein powders are loaded with containment's especially heavy metals like lead, they found the vegan protein powders to be the worst in terms of containment's. Crazy stuff, thinking of just sticking to liquid eggwhites Piana style from here on out.

Thanks, I bought the Newcastle jersey last time I was in Thailand, they sell knockoff sports jerseys on the street I bought a ton of them, Ronaldo, Bale, Balotelli, etc..they are around $5-10 a piece depending on how you negotiate.

was asking as I Live about ten miles north of Newcastle and though and American bodybuilding forum getbig would be the very last place id ever see anyone wearing a toon top haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »
DJ post more recent pics. These ones have been recycled for weeks now.

Wouldn't it be unusual to change one's physique enough in a few weeks for it to show in a photograph?  

be back

« Reply #840 on: March 09, 2018, 01:47:40 PM »
was asking as I Live about ten miles north of Newcastle and though and American bodybuilding forum getbig would be the very last place id ever see anyone wearing a toon top haha

Father in law lives in Alnwick, we got married there last year...

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #841 on: March 09, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »

WTF are "containments"?! Is that short, closeted homo talk?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: March 09, 2018, 01:53:32 PM »

Pretty sure it's a typo and he meant contaminates. Your reply is funny though. Contained = closeted.  ;D

be back

« Reply #843 on: March 09, 2018, 02:00:05 PM »

no its a subtle troll word designed to "out" homophobic posters...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #844 on: March 09, 2018, 02:12:13 PM »
???

Can you explain what trolling is and how your posts constitute trolling?

tia

He can’t explain anything
He’s not that clever.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: March 09, 2018, 02:51:09 PM »
Father in law lives in Alnwick, we got married there last year...

Often venture up that way in warmer months, could I have come to the night do had I promised to be on very best behaviour?

be back

« Reply #846 on: March 09, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »
Often venture up that way in warmer months, could I have come to the night do had I promised to be on very best behaviour?

we drove up in the morning, got married at 2pm, went for a meal in Alnwick Castle treehouse and then drove home later that evening, a very small wedding, Just my father in law and his wife came..

you would have been more than welcome to chuck confetti or rice to keep it bodybuilding related.. ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: March 09, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
we drove up in the morning, got married at 2pm, went for a meal in Alnwick Castle treehouse and then drove home later that evening, a very small wedding, Just my father in law and his wife came..

you would have been more than welcome to chuck confetti or rice to keep it bodybuilding related.. ;D

Haha That doesn’t surprise me
I’d honestly do exactly the same if I ever get round to marrying our lass with my mother as the only guest.

be back

« Reply #848 on: March 09, 2018, 03:24:01 PM »
Haha That doesn’t surprise me
I’d honestly do exactly the same if I ever get round to marrying our lass with my mother as the only guest.
we had been together 23 years, it was about getting finances and house sorted in case anything happens to one of use, with esfitness only 5 thousand miles away we cant take chances on me being alive much longer

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #849 on: March 09, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
we had been together 23 years, it was about getting finances and house sorted in case anything happens to one of use, with esfitness only 5 thousand miles away with my diet we cant take chances on me being alive much longer