Author Topic: Larry wheels benching 405x20  (Read 10909 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Larry wheels benching 405x20
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:16 PM »
His gear use/abuse, and starting so young, will seriously impede his ability to train competition-heavy as he ages past 30/35. Simply put, as with so many of his ilk, he hasn’t developed his body properly to have the necessary integrity to last.

His youth and natural athleticism is his saving grace. But with these kind of shooting stars, they’re always one-more-lift close to catastrophic injury. MUCH more so than athletes who have “built the foundation” with years of very progressive approaches.

I’m not wishing ill on Larry. No such thing.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 07:53:06 PM »
Unlike most other athletes, Williams has put out a video about his steroid experiences.  In the video, Larry explains that when he was 16 or 17 he got into a lot of drinking and partying. What's more, he was doing recreational drugs every weekend, and at one point it even transitioned into every other day. This is what happens when you get in with the wrong crowd as a teenager.

He wasn't studying, wasn't going to school, or caring about anything. His role models were older guys who he noticed didn't amount to anything in life - they were all ending up broke, dead, or in prison. One day he decided that he didn't want to end up like his loser best friend he had looked up to. Therefore, Williams decided to switch one vice to another, so he dropped all other substances, and replaced them with steroids.

Williams knew nothing about steroids, but he had a friend who knew where to get them, how to use them, etc. As a result, Larry became obsessed with learning everything he could about steroids before using them. Naturally, he was scared to inject himself at 17 going on 18, but he knew his life was heading in the wrong direction and since he loved lifting heavy weights this could be a way to save his life. He quit partying, started using steroids, and became a weightlifting addict. Just 3 years later Larry was setting world records in powerlifting!

Steroid usage
The World Raw Powerlifting Federation WRPR is not drug tested, so his peers would definitely use heavy amounts of steroids. Consequently, if he wanted to keep up with everybody else, Larry also needed to use steroids. For instance, Williams admitted to using 500mg of testosterone with 150mg of Anadrol leading up to the US Open Powerlifting Championships.

What's more, he has also admitted he has used over a gram of testosterone a week, along with lots of superdrol clones, trenbolone, dianabol, and turinabol. Interestingly, Larry says he felt awful on that stack and compared the feeling to having a rat in his stomach eating away at his body. Williams says he hated trenbolone due to the side effects and didn't notice as much strength gains as with orals. In addition to that, trenbolone also affected his mood and caused him to get depression along with other things, such as high blood pressure and libido problems.

As a disclaimer, I want to outline that just because someone was to run heavy doses of steroids, doesn't mean they will be able to bench 600+ pounds – there are plenty of people using lots of steroids who can't even bench 300. Apart from having sensational and gifted genetics, Williams has also set out a goal to be the best powerlifter and worked his ass off to achieve that. Too many people think steroids are magic, but they are merely a tool.

Steroid cycle
Based on what Williams has admitted, this is a stack he has run as a cycle to help him get so strong.

*Testosterone: 1200mg a week

*Trenbolone: 500mg a week

*Superdrol: 50mg a day

*Dianabol: 50mg a day

*Turinabol: 50mg a day

This is what Williams cruises on in between cycles:

*Testosterone: 500mg a week

*Anadrol: 150mg a day

Forums

Thats quite a cruise

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 02:20:27 AM »
And how many of these Superior Genetic Hebrews Have Won

The Worlds Strongest Man contest

World or Olympic level

Weight Lifting
Shot put
Discus
Hammer

??

If I'm not mistaken some random skinny nba player retired and decided to power lift. He now holds multiple world records including raw total so... Not looking good for the white race imo

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 02:39:33 AM »
Once again, Superior Hebrew Genetics.
Wiggsy, hebrews have good genetics for running fast and basketball but when it comes to powerlifting, arm wrestling and strength sports they are not superior by a longshot. Whites are way more superior and built better for heavy lifting. It is evolution, don't be pissed it's nature's way.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 02:42:46 AM »
If I'm not mistaken some random skinny nba player retired and decided to power lift. He now holds multiple world records including raw total so... Not looking good for the white race imo
Please. Strength sports is dominated by whites. I've seen a few black arm wrestlers, but anyone at the top? Same for strongest men competitions and the majority of power and weigh lifting records. It is looking great for the white race. Europe will also soon be awakened. The globalists' time is almost up they are going to pay for their sins.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 03:22:41 AM »
3 orals at once including 50 mg superdrol..... BRUTAL

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »

You are clearly not able to name any WSM winners who are black.

What colour / race dominate in the other sports mentioned
I’ll give you a big clue — Not Blacks

For Sprinting / running events Blacks dominate

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 05:48:54 PM »

That may be due to lack of black participation.

With that said, didn't FLEX magazine rate Mark Henry as the second strongest man of all time? He did win the first Arnold Classic strongman title against some established strongman competitors (some of whom won the WSM title).

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »

How many people participate in WSM? Isn't it a pastime for a few weird European countries where there are no blacks anyway?

They seem to be doing fine in powerlifting:

https://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 08:47:38 PM »
That may be due to lack of black participation.

With that said, didn't FLEX magazine rate Mark Henry as the second strongest man of all time? He did win the first Arnold Classic strongman title against some established strongman competitors (some of whom won the WSM title).

Ha ha ... I was wondering just how long it would take for someone to trumpet mark Henry
Yes he won the Arnold classic strongman Not The WSM

And you believe most of the crap written in flex magazine.

I will give that mark is / was a very strong man.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 08:59:32 PM »
How many people participate in WSM? Isn't it a pastime for a few weird European countries where there are no blacks anyway?

They seem to be doing fine in powerlifting:

https://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

WSM going for 40+ yrs Not 1 winner & was started in America & dominated by Americans
Competing in it for the 1st few years.

Yes they are doing ok in powerlifting Though who are The Current Heaviest Lifts held by
I think you will find
Eddie hall deadlift 500kg white male

Though Lamar Gant and his lifts at 60kg body weight
Are some of the best ever. Superb lifter & amazing strength.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 12:48:45 AM »
I guess the last 2 sets took around 20 minutes...

Dude need to focus on his arms if he wanna make it into bodybuilding...powerlift ing won't give him jack shit, just 30 fat men cheering for him and injuries.... Bodybuilding probably better...he can market himself as "the world strongest bodybuilder" :) Both decisions is stupid, having an everyday job even more stupid...all people with everyday job regret their lives in the deathbed...most who have ordinary lives never regret a thing...

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 01:22:50 AM »
OD Wilson was the closest to winning the WSM.....

And here ,teaming up with Kazmaier,representing the US:

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
Wiggsy, hebrews have good genetics for running fast and basketball but when it comes to powerlifting, arm wrestling and strength sports they are not superior by a longshot. Whites are way more superior and built better for heavy lifting. It is evolution, don't be pissed it's nature's way.

Strong Hebrews go to the NFL to make millions, not fuck around in some powerlifting competition just to win a plastic trophy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »
Strong Hebrews go to the NFL to make millions, not fuck around in some powerlifting competition just to win a plastic trophy

Bros are very strong in their hips and ass, think squats

Germanics.and Scando and WASP's smoke them on shoulder girdle strength through, think bench press overhead press

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 11:48:26 AM »
Bros are very strong in their hips and ass, think squats

Germanics.and Scando and WASP's smoke them on shoulder girdle strength through, think bench press overhead press

Wrong.

But thanks for trying.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 01:19:32 PM »
Not a fan of orals. They make you strong as shit yes but they ruin your health and you lose the gains. The guy could easily take modest doses of safer anabolic or even a moderate dosage of test for 2-3 years and built his body up over time to achieve the strength level he is at now. The beauty of doing it this way is when you come off you don't lose more than 10% of your size and strength.

Now If someone offered me 50k to bench 500 in a few months that is another story...I would hop on Halo. I personally have never tried the compound and don't plan on it but I have a friend in NY that ran it, guy has a very average response to anabolics... he took halo for three weeks and his bench went from 425 to 475. This is in 3 weeks and an experienced lifter......Dude was 6'5, just  think about the strength required for a 6'5 guy to bench 475
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »
His gear use/abuse, and starting so young, will seriously impede his ability to train competition-heavy as he ages past 30/35. Simply put, as with so many of his ilk, he hasn’t developed his body properly to have the necessary integrity to last.

His youth and natural athleticism is his saving grace. But with these kind of shooting stars, they’re always one-more-lift close to catastrophic injury. MUCH more so than athletes who have “built the foundation” with years of very progressive approaches.

I’m not wishing ill on Larry. No such thing.

I agree. The liver can not stand that type of abuse for long without scaring hopefully he wises up. Superdrol is no joke on its own and you have to be out of your mind to stack it with more than one thing. I really wonder who is advising this kid....with his genetics he really doesn't need to take what he does to still be the strongest guy around.
l

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 09:15:30 PM »
Ha ha ... I was wondering just how long it would take for someone to trumpet mark Henry
Yes he won the Arnold classic strongman Not The WSM

And you believe most of the crap written in flex magazine.

I will give that mark is / was a very strong man.

My point was that it's not hard for whites to dominate blacks in strongman competitions, if there are scant few black competitors in the first place. Mark Henry was one of the few.

I know Mark Henry didn't win the WSM title. That's why I stated he won the Arnold Classic strongman title, defeating men who've competed in WSM contests, some of whom have won it.

Žydrūnas Savickas topped Mark Henry as the strongest man of all time. But, I guess that's not true, because it was listed in FLEX.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2018, 04:55:54 AM »
My point was that it's not hard for whites to dominate blacks in strongman competitions, if there are scant few black competitors in the first place. Mark Henry was one of the few.

I know Mark Henry didn't win the WSM title. That's why I stated he won the Arnold Classic strongman title, defeating men who've competed in WSM contests, some of whom have won it.

Žydrūnas Savickas topped Mark Henry as the strongest man of all time. But, I guess that's not true, because it was listed in FLEX.  

If your bible or word of truth is Flex Magazine then it Must be True.. ::)

Oh it’s also not hard for blacks to compete in strongman competitions or the heavy athletic events
Truth is they generally don’t & those that do Don’t often end up winning.

Check With Flex Magazine to see what they have to say.
 ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 05:41:18 AM »
Hes a genetic freak built for strengh, good constitution. Not the brightest guy out there but hard work + genetics make the elite athlete.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2018, 02:59:13 PM »
Not a fan of orals. They make you strong as shit yes but they ruin your health and you lose the gains. The guy could easily take modest doses of safer anabolic or even a moderate dosage of test for 2-3 years and built his body up over time to achieve the strength level he is at now. The beauty of doing it this way is when you come off you don't lose more than 10% of your size and strength.

Now If someone offered me 50k to bench 500 in a few months that is another story...I would hop on Halo. I personally have never tried the compound and don't plan on it but I have a friend in NY that ran it, guy has a very average response to anabolics... he took halo for three weeks and his bench went from 425 to 475. This is in 3 weeks and an experienced lifter......Dude was 6'5, just  think about the strength required for a 6'5 guy to bench 475
lol, the strength required for a 6'5'' bencher is similar to the strength required by a 5'9'' lifter, this whole idea that taller lifters have to struggle so much more is such a lie

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »
lol, the strength required for a 6'5'' bencher is similar to the strength required by a 5'9'' lifter, this whole idea that taller lifters have to struggle so much more is such a lie

If levers didn’t play a role in strength please tell me why there are hardly any world class Olympic lifters with long legs and  short torsos? Limb length and structure is a huge part of weightlifting and powerlifting. Just like all great deadlifters have long arms, long legs and short torsos great squatters have short femurs and  shorter guys with short arms have an easier time with the bench.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2018, 01:33:39 AM »
If levers didn’t play a role in strength please tell me why there are hardly any world class Olympic lifters with long legs and  short torsos? Limb length and structure is a huge part of weightlifting and powerlifting. Just like all great deadlifters have long arms, long legs and short torsos great squatters have short femurs and  shorter guys with short arms have an easier time with the bench.

Exactly

A huge thick chest and short stubby arms are perfect for a big bench

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2018, 08:14:07 PM »
If levers didn’t play a role in strength please tell me why there are hardly any world class Olympic lifters with long legs and  short torsos?
Yurik Vardanyan is a very famous one that comes to mind..
Not sure how he could lift his poundages to be fair...