Author Topic: Lost a few influential friends on FB with this comment  (Read 4585 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lost a few influential friends on FB with this comment
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 11:37:18 AM »
Does it irk you that he is in good health?
                                                  not really, i don't wish anyone ill health.....what would make you think this?
F

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
They are real friends not just on FB, we have done speaking engagements and spoke at seminars, they are liberal. Here’s what I wrote that didn’t go over well...

“All of the sudden my liberal friends who speak, write and make big $$ from being experts in the heath and fitness industry can’t figure out how Trump came out with a clean bill of health”

It didn’t take much for them to show their true colors

What "speaking engagements" and "seminars" do you appear at? No offense, but outside of this board does anybody know who you are?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »
oh wait... he has heart disease... not exactly a "clean" bill of health
Double whopper with cheese of peace
p

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2018, 12:58:46 PM »
That's the point. It's not typical yet libtards are to believe as much as people hate him, his doctor will somehow lie to the public even though this is the same doctor that was under Obama. Trump said he wanted to lose 10-15. Yet he's still in perfect health. Even his eyesight 20/30. He'll outlive the press just to piss them off. In the end...Genetics

When pressed, his doctor said his calcium number was 133. That's plaque in the artery. Technically anything over 100 is considered heart disease. So "clean bill of health" is ridiculous. Personally, I don't care about his physical health. He was voted in as a 70 year old that didn't hide the fact he has an unhealthy lifestyle so what we get is what we get. I'm just tired of the BS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 01:10:24 PM »
This is really all getting ridiculous. However, this was posted on the MAYO CLINIC!!!

CNN's "New Day" co-host Alisyn Camerota put up a graphic of Trump's coronary calcium scores dating back to 2009 and asked Gupta about the "troubling signs" he saw in Trump's numbers. The chart showed his calcium score went from 34 in 2009 to 133 in 2018. According to the Mayo Clinic, a score of 100 or higher means an individual has a high risk of heart attack or heart disease within three to five years.

If this is correct, how would this be considered a "clean bill of health," if, according to the Mayo Clinic, a score of 100 means an increased risk of heart attack.

Directly from the Mayo Clinic:

A score of zero means no calcium is present in the heart and suggests a low likelihood to develop a heart attack in the future. When calcium is present, the higher the score, the higher the risk of attacks in the long term. A score of 100 to 300 — moderate plaque deposition — is associated with a relatively high risk of heart attack or other heart disease over the next three to five years. A score greater than 300 indicates very high to severe disease and heart attack risk.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 01:14:01 PM »
This is really all getting ridiculous. However, this was posted on the MAYO CLINIC!!!

CNN's "New Day" co-host Alisyn Camerota put up a graphic of Trump's coronary calcium scores dating back to 2009 and asked Gupta about the "troubling signs" he saw in Trump's numbers. The chart showed his calcium score went from 34 in 2009 to 133 in 2018. According to the Mayo Clinic, a score of 100 or higher means an individual has a high risk of heart attack or heart disease within three to five years.

If this is correct, how would this be considered a "clean bill of health," if, according to the Mayo Clinic, a score of 100 means an increased risk of heart attack.

A score of zero means no calcium is present in the heart and suggests a low likelihood to develop a heart attack in the future. When calcium is present, the higher the score, the higher the risk of attacks in the long term. A score of 100 to 300 — moderate plaque deposition — is associated with a relatively high risk of heart attack or other heart disease over the next three to five years. A score greater than 300 indicates very high to severe disease and heart attack risk.

We are in the age of alternative facts

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 01:16:33 PM »
We are in the age of alternative facts

Not to mention that he has on Statin for high cholesterol. I mean, I don't think Trump is on his death bad or extremely unhealthy; but, how can they say he has a clean bill of health with a calcium read of 133 and being on statins?  ??? ???

"Also concerning are Trump's total cholesterol levels and his LDL ("bad" cholesterol), as both increased significantly over the last year, despite being on a statin drug known as Crestor or Rosuvastatin."
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »
When pressed, his doctor said his calcium number was 133. That's plaque in the artery. Technically anything over 100 is considered heart disease. So "clean bill of health" is ridiculous. Personally, I don't care about his physical health. He was voted in as a 70 year old that didn't hide the fact he has an unhealthy lifestyle so what we get is what we get. I'm just tired of the BS.

So a cnn neurologist gave his conclusive cardiac diagnosis without even examining him in person. lol

It’s a Google diagnosis.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
So a cnn neurologist gave his conclusive cardiac diagnosis without even examining him in person. lol

It’s a Google diagnosis.

Coach, if my blood pressure was 190/110 I think a doctor in Bangladesh could conclude without an exam I am not in excellent health. Don't be ridiculous

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 04:49:07 PM »

Coach, if my blood pressure was 190/110 I think a doctor in Bangladesh could conclude without an exam I am not in excellent health. Don't be ridiculous

But he wouldn't diagnose you with heart disease...lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 05:20:23 PM »
California is a worthless state, a shithole state

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2018, 07:01:00 PM »
Well I think they took offense to you calling them out from what seems like u provoked. You were trying to bait them into an argument.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2018, 07:06:21 PM »

Is there a link to these numbers? How did this guy get a hold of Trumps numbers? Doctor/patient confidentiality out the window here ??? Is there a site were everyone can review the report?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 07:56:15 PM »
But he wouldn't diagnose you with heart disease...lol

No, he would diagnose him with hypertension.  You know how?  By the numbers.  Now follow along genius.  That calcium number is indicative of heart disease.  I'm sure you know more than a medical doctor though.  I work with cardiologists all day, every day, and they all say the same thing.  Also there is no way he weighs the same, at the same height as Tim Tebow.  Trump is a fat, lazy, out of shape slob.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »
Is there a link to these numbers? How did this guy get a hold of Trumps numbers? Doctor/patient confidentiality out the window here ??? Is there a site were everyone can review the report?

I believe Trump gave full authorization to have his medical results released.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 08:10:03 PM »
Trumps cholesterol won't go down.

Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral and the White House physician, said Tuesday in his report on the president’s medical condition that Mr. Trump was in “excellent” cardiac health despite having an LDL cholesterol level of 143, well above the desired level of 100 or less.

Dr. David Maron, the director of preventive cardiology at Stanford University’s medical school, said Wednesday that it was alarming that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

Dr. Maron said he would “definitely” be worried about Mr. Trump’s risk for having a heart attack if the president were one of his patients. Asked if Mr. Trump is in perfect health, Dr. Maron offered a blunt reply: “God, no.”

Other cardiologists also disputed Dr. Jackson’s rosy assessment of the president’s heart health. Several said Mr. Trump’s goal should be to get his LDL below 100, or even under 70. He has a real risk of having a heart attack or stroke, especially considering his weight and lack of exercise, they said.

Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Institute, said that it is impossible to ignore the dangers of the president’s elevated cholesterol levels when providing an overall assessment of Mr. Trump’s health.

“That’s a really high LDL,” Dr. Topol said. “We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag.”

He added: “I would never use the words ‘excellent health.’ How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted.”

X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2018, 08:15:55 PM »
Would volunteer to check Ivanka’s health and full body check up as well

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 08:17:26 PM »

simple..he asked during the briefing and his doctor told him the numbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2018, 08:20:33 PM »
No, he would diagnose him with hypertension.  You know how?  By the numbers.  Now follow along genius.  That calcium number is indicative of heart disease.  I'm sure you know more than a medical doctor though.  I work with cardiologists all day, every day, and they all say the same thing.  Also there is no way he weighs the same, at the same height as Tim Tebow.  Trump is a fat, lazy, out of shape slob.

Yeah, Coach is a little slow. 133 is a reading that indicates heart disease. its well over the 100 bench mark. But Coach is a Trump supporter so don't expect an epiphany

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2018, 10:16:16 PM »
If I don't like people's posts I just unfollow them then don't see anything from them on my feed.

But I don't spend time on Facebook or social media anyway, they are some of the worst developments for society and contribute very little that is positive.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2018, 10:38:10 PM »
Yeah, Coach is a little slow. 133 is a reading that indicates heart disease. its well over the 100 bench mark. But Coach is a Trump supporter so don't expect an epiphany

Hahahahaha. Get Gupta on here. This is easy.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2018, 11:14:14 PM »
Would volunteer to check Ivanka’s health and full body check up as well

Don't blame you one bit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 08:38:27 AM »