Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2018, 07:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Be back prep for the NABBA Britain/Universe.  (Read 21374 times)
be back
Getbig IV

« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2018, 12:15:53 PM »

2 eggs burger
oats milk
chicken rice and sauce
3 eggs and cheese omelette
chicken rice sauce
steak wrap
Report to moderator   Logged
be back
Getbig IV

« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 12:30:49 PM »

2 eggs burger
75gms oats milk
chicken and rice
chiken rice
burger rice
chicken cheese wrap

totally drained today
adding carbs back in tomorrow, will take some pics first thing to see how I look...
be back
Getbig IV

« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2018, 11:34:01 PM »

very tight and dry this morning if a little flat, I do tend to lean towards this look over the slightly bloated fully carbed look

Didn't take pictures because my wife was getting ready to go out and would have moaned about the background, she can be a pain in the fucking arse in the morning, and me being flat with no carbs and knowing exactly what she was going to say because I can read her like a book would have ended up with me losing my rag....
Henda
Getbig V

« Reply #228 on: Today at 08:53:41 AM »

very tight and dry this morning if a little flat, I do tend to lean towards this look over the slightly bloated fully carbed look

Didn't take pictures because my wife was getting ready to go out and would have moaned about the background, she can be a pain in the fucking arse in the morning, and me being flat with no carbs and knowing exactly what she was going to say because I can read her like a book would have ended up with me losing my rag....

Haha must be a woman thing, put up with the exact same shit
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT
Getbig IV

Grimek

« Reply #229 on: Today at 08:58:51 AM »

LOL...couldnt have been said any better. Having been married to my wife for 21 years...I feel like I was writing that about myself.
be back
Getbig IV

« Reply #230 on: Today at 10:53:28 AM »

chucked in some carbs today
2 eggs potatoes
large bowl oats banana and honey
chicken rice extra rice
large bowl granola
bowl spagetti with prawns and cream
bowl custard with two coconut macaroons
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!