Author Topic: Be back prep for the NABBA Britain/Universe.  (Read 122578 times)

be back

Re: Be back prep for the NABBA Britain/Universe.
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2018, 01:15:53 PM »
2 eggs burger
oats milk
chicken rice and sauce
3 eggs and cheese omelette
chicken rice sauce
steak wrap

be back

« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 01:30:49 PM »
2 eggs burger
75gms oats milk
chicken and rice
chiken rice
burger rice
chicken cheese wrap

totally drained today
adding carbs back in tomorrow, will take some pics first thing to see how I look...

be back

« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2018, 12:34:01 AM »
very tight and dry this morning if a little flat, I do tend to lean towards this look over the slightly bloated fully carbed look

Didn't take pictures because my wife was getting ready to go out and would have moaned about the background, she can be a pain in the fucking arse in the morning, and me being flat with no carbs and knowing exactly what she was going to say because I can read her like a book would have ended up with me losing my rag....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2018, 09:53:41 AM »
very tight and dry this morning if a little flat, I do tend to lean towards this look over the slightly bloated fully carbed look

Didn't take pictures because my wife was getting ready to go out and would have moaned about the background, she can be a pain in the fucking arse in the morning, and me being flat with no carbs and knowing exactly what she was going to say because I can read her like a book would have ended up with me losing my rag....

Haha must be a woman thing, put up with the exact same shit

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2018, 09:58:51 AM »

LOL...couldnt have been said any better. Having been married to my wife for 21 years...I feel like I was writing that about myself.

be back

« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2018, 11:53:28 AM »
chucked in some carbs today
2 eggs potatoes
large bowl oats banana and honey
chicken rice extra rice
large bowl granola
bowl spagetti with prawns and cream
bowl custard with two coconut macaroons

be back

« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
this morning 14st 9lb

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2018, 12:24:57 PM »
I know I sound like a broken record....but....your shape-symmetry is incredible. And the added fullness only brings it out even more. I doubt many are going to up with the type of balance you are bringing to the stage. The same went for last year too...based on video and photos. You just dont see that sort of flow of bodyparts anymore in competition. It is very rare. Great job. I hope you take the entirw show.

be back

« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2018, 12:44:55 PM »
I know I sound like a broken record....but....your shape-symmetry is incredible. And the added fullness only brings it out even more. I doubt many are going to up with the type of balance you are bringing to the stage. The same went for last year too...based on video and photos. You just dont see that sort of flow of bodyparts anymore in competition. It is very rare. Great job. I hope you take the entirw show.
thank you, a few more tweaks to make before the main show in 4 weeks, getting into the final week now for the first one next Saturday 28th

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »
Look awesome especially in the pose on the far right picture and the earlier posted most muscular with the hands on the sides of the legs

be back

« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
Look awesome especially in the pose on the far right picture and the earlier posted most muscular with the hands on the sides of the legs
thank you, much appreciated.. ;)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2018, 07:56:16 PM »
Yeah,the FLS shot is crazy good.

be back

« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2018, 11:52:45 AM »
Yeah,the FLS shot is crazy good.

thanks you, just running through some poses for my routine, wont be sticking to a set routine, will just wing it on the day, always looks more fluid if I make it up.

last cheat day today
beefburger eggs and bowl granola
black pudding peppercorn sauce
meat feast pizza
bowl chocolate coconut ice cream 2 macaroons

start dialling in from tomorrow

determined to do well this year, normally not too concerned how I place, out to win this year...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2018, 05:37:21 AM »
All the best my man. Huge improvements from last year...and last year you looked incredible. I am truly looking forward to your show and really hope that you take it all. You sure as hell put in the hard work and have the physique to win it all.

be back

« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2018, 08:31:12 AM »
All the best my man. Huge improvements from last year...and last year you looked incredible. I am truly looking forward to your show and really hope that you take it all. You sure as hell put in the hard work and have the physique to win it all.

Your comments are much appreciated mate, Im out to win this time, then its a year off to rest my body a bit back then in 2020 season.

Its harder as you get older, the body picks up little niggles, I havent really trained my legs properly for 3 weeks due to twisting my knee trying to stop the cat running in the road, Im just doing high intensity stationary bike and some hacks with no weight on the machine, and some standing hamstring curls

Will post my daily prep dial in this week but wont be talking about specifics due to the fact I got this prep from Illuminati who PTs and preps others... I will be phononing him this week no doubt even though i have everything written down, hes a real help in the last few days, anyone else thinking of competing and need some last week prep hes really good and cant do enough for you.

be back

« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2018, 12:05:28 PM »
food today
2 eggs burger
bowl oats
chicken and rice
roast beef, veg and gravy
chicken and rice

upped my water today, about 6 pints plus a few coffees..

8gms vit C

dick kockinsmith

• Getbig I
« Reply #241 on: April 22, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
great transformation back in the day when you competed were you much larger? or may i ask did you have a phase back in the day where you walked around with some bulk/mass?

i ask bc you look like you put on size through this diet or at the very least didnt lose anyy muscle, and typically guys who were bigger (with more bulk/mass, with fat water etc) earlier in there career are the ones who pull that off the best transformations during prep

be back

« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2018, 10:15:31 PM »
I have always stayed pretty lean, I started training at around 150lb and have gained about 55lb of lean tissue over the years, my heaviest weight was around 16st 10lb

when i stopped lifting in 96 I evened out at 14st, my body composition was a lot different than my contest physique but I didnt look that much smaller in clothes, I can drop 2st now and people at work dont really notice, in clothes I look pretty normal...

be back

« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2018, 10:16:22 PM »
14st 9lb this morning, nice and lean tight and dry, a nice look.
looking forward to this weeks dial in..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2018, 12:06:37 AM »
Your comments are much appreciated mate, Im out to win this time, then its a year off to rest my body a bit back then in 2020 season.

Its harder as you get older, the body picks up little niggles, I havent really trained my legs properly for 3 weeks due to twisting my knee trying to stop the cat running in the road, Im just doing high intensity stationary bike and some hacks with no weight on the machine, and some standing hamstring curls

Will post my daily prep dial in this week but wont be talking about specifics due to the fact I got this prep from Illuminati who PTs and preps others... I will be phononing him this week no doubt even though i have everything written down, hes a real help in the last few days, anyone else thinking of competing and need some last week prep hes really good and cant do enough for you.

14st 9lb this morning, nice and lean tight and dry, a nice look,
looking forward to this weeks dial in..

All sounds good & going well
The 0ver 50’s at the midlands was a good class
Much better than the over 40’s

Though nothing you couldn’t stand with you’d of
Likey been in with a good shout at 1st place

Thank you for the Acknowledgement
We’ll speak later.

be back

« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2018, 11:48:25 AM »
food today
3 eggs fried with steak
bowl oats 50gms
chicken rice and broccoli
2 eggs fried mushrooms
eating a small smattering of rice with each meal

drinking 6 litres water along with tea and coffees on top...
8gms vit c

be back

« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2018, 12:16:28 AM »
14st 6lbs this morning, again nice and tight and dry, up most of the night pissing, the water is really going through me with the lack of carbs

will maintain this schedule for the next two days

Feeling confident for Saturdays show..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 24, 2018, 12:56:48 AM »
14st 6lbs this morning, again nice and tight and dry, up most of the night pissing, the water is really going through me with the lack of carbs

will maintain this schedule for the next two days

Feeling confident for Saturdays show..

Yes the Downside to the high water intake
All sounds as doing everything correctly
Hopefully you’ll flatten out by this evening
Early morning - that’s the tough part Mentally.
Need ouwt Just ring.

be back

« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2018, 09:01:02 AM »
eventful day up to now
pissed out a huge kidney stone after it got stuck in my dick and blocked my piss flow, panicing for a minute before i got rid.

had a low blood suger event going into gym, lucky I had boought some chocolate for weekend, staggered back to the car and had a small bar...

Just defuzzed, hair removal cream for a change, worked really well.
Will be applying first coat of tan tomorrow night..

just pissed another kidney stone out, fuck me it felt like pissing a razor blade

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2018, 01:16:34 PM »
eventful day up to now
pissed out a huge kidney stone after it got stuck in my dick and blocked my piss flow, panicing for a minute before i got rid.

had a low blood suger event going into gym, lucky I had boought some chocolate for weekend, staggered back to the car and had a small bar...

Just defuzzed, hair removal cream for a change, worked really well.
Will be applying first coat of tan tomorrow night..

just pissed another kidney stone out, fuck me it felt like pissing a razor blade

Jeez - Not Good.
You ok now.?