Author Topic: What's with girls who like watching "football"?  (Read 5132 times)

be back

Re: What's with girls who like watching "football"?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 01:26:31 PM »
Quite a few, unfortunately.

I remember one time, at bandcamp...etc ...etc...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 02:36:20 PM »
Quite a few, unfortunately.

I dated a stripper for quite a long time. She preferred the term "exotic dancer" but, well, go figure. We actually had a kid together quite early into our relationship, ended up getting a place and living together etc, and this sort of convinced me that I should propose. Alot of my friends, especially my work colleagues, didn't "get it" I guess, but that all changed in '96. We were both taking time off for a national holiday, but I got called into work due to unforeseen circumstances and she ended up involved in quite a bad tunnel fire trying to get out of the city to meet me, but- thank god- saved my boy and my dog (car was a write off). I didn't know where she was, and things at work were so bad (we were short ALOT of men) that I didn't get to see her until the next evening (and I got bitched out severely for leaving, too). She was pretty shook up, but I was so happy to see her that I decided I wanted to marry her there and then- we found a chaplain the next morning and tied the knot. It was kind of an impulsive move- later that day I had to fly a nuclear weapon into an alien mothership, so I guess I wasn't thinking too clearly- but we'd been together long enough, and I can't say I've ever regretted it.

be back

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 02:38:16 PM »
I dated a stripper for quite a long time. She preferred the term "exotic dancer" but, well, go figure. We actually had a kid together quite early into our relationship, ended up getting a place and living together etc, and this sort of convinced me that I should propose. Alot of my friends, especially my work colleagues, didn't "get it" I guess, but that all changed in '96. We were both taking time off for a national holiday, but I got called into work due to unforeseen circumstances and she ended up involved in quite a bad tunnel fire trying to get out of the city to meet me, but- thank god- saved my boy and my dog (car was a write off). I didn't know where she was, and things at work were so bad (we were short ALOT of men) that I didn't get to see her until the next evening (and I got bitched out severely for leaving, too). She was pretty shook up, but I was so happy to see her that I decided I wanted to marry her there and then- we found a chaplain the next morning and tied the knot. It was kind of an impulsive move- later that day I had to fly a nuclear weapon into an alien mothership, so I guess I wasn't thinking too clearly- but we'd been together long enough, and I can't say I've ever regretted it.

I stopped reading it there, I knew that was bullshit...he doesnt have any friends

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 02:43:51 PM »
???

Any getbiggers care to analyze this phenomenon?

For my part, their enthusiasm is a mystery...

Easy. They are fantasizing.. watching jacked / fit millionaires running around in tights.

Can't figure out why most men watch it though... maybe fantasizing about being on the field? beats me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2018, 02:49:34 PM »
When it comes to sports, especially baseball, football and Basketball she’s like sports almanac. It’s one of things that attracted us. Players, player trades, rules of the sport. I never have to worry about sitting down on a weekend to watch an event because she usually will have it on. After the SuperBowl, we watch golf and wait for the masters. IMO, that’s damn near the perfect women.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
they don't actually watch or care

women by nature are followers so they pretend to be fans to fit in with the majority

E
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 03:29:47 PM »
they don't actually watch or care

women by nature are followers so they pretend to be fans to fit in with the majority

E

::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
women watching football is the best thing for a relationship.

the man and woman can both stuff their faces with food and they will not have to talk to eachother.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 03:41:20 PM »
Never watched a football game and never will.I can’t support these over paid adults playing kids games.That and it bores me to death as do all sports so I watch none.Luckily my wife can’t stand sports either.I can’t stand women that watch football and get into like guys do cause I can’t stand them either.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 05:47:04 PM »
I played In college I can't stand watching it. MMA is the only sport I care about. My friends think I'm crazy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »
I stopped reading it there

You shouldn't have with this one.
Y

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
Soon than men can at xfl and leave the nfl to the women

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 11:08:03 PM »
I dated a stripper for quite a long time. She preferred the term "exotic dancer" but, well, go figure. We actually had a kid together quite early into our relationship, ended up getting a place and living together etc, and this sort of convinced me that I should propose. Alot of my friends, especially my work colleagues, didn't "get it" I guess, but that all changed in '96. We were both taking time off for a national holiday, but I got called into work due to unforeseen circumstances and she ended up involved in quite a bad tunnel fire trying to get out of the city to meet me, but- thank god- saved my boy and my dog (car was a write off). I didn't know where she was, and things at work were so bad (we were short ALOT of men) that I didn't get to see her until the next evening (and I got bitched out severely for leaving, too). She was pretty shook up, but I was so happy to see her that I decided I wanted to marry her there and then- we found a chaplain the next morning and tied the knot. It was kind of an impulsive move- later that day I had to fly a nuclear weapon into an alien mothership, so I guess I wasn't thinking too clearly- but we'd been  long enough, and I can't say I've ever regretted it.

Damn! I loved the story. Kind of dissapoint it is fake!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 11:38:35 PM »
male dominated activity.  women cant stand the idea of their man watching a game with the guys, or going to a bar without them for that reason. so they force themselves into it. cant let that guy have a second alone.
of course, try to horn in on 'girls night out' lol see how it goes.

Lol in some cases true!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 12:35:36 AM »
::)

yes roll your eyes just like women when i ask them to name more than 3 players on their "favorite" team ;)

E
E

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 01:19:35 AM »
Easy. They are fantasizing.. watching jacked / fit millionaires running around in tights.

Can't figure out why most men watch it though... maybe fantasizing about being on the field? beats me.

if this is the case, shouldn't men like watching victoria's secret shows?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 09:41:54 AM »
I bought the special edition box set.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
if this is the case, shouldn't men like watching victoria's secret shows?
Nope, the female equivalent to the NFL.
https://lflus.com

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2018, 10:01:13 AM »
Damn! I loved the story. Kind of dissapoint it is fake!!

No. It happened. 

I still have the cigar to prove it.