Author Topic: Breaking News: President Trump declassifies secret GOP memo on Russia probe  (Read 6829 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Breaking News: President Trump declassifies secret GOP memo on Russia probe
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2018, 02:43:24 PM »
Lmao! It amazes me people like you exist.

was just thinking the same. your list was either satire or you really do need help

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2018, 02:46:11 PM »
something is missing in that info you cut and pasted

It's pretty blatant

Do you know what it is?

btw - when you cut and paste something you should post a link so we know where you got it
What's missing? That's a direct cut/paste of #1 from The Memo, unless I missed a part.

was just thinking the same. your list was either satire or you really do need help
Ok, what part do you disagree with?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2018, 03:44:17 PM »
What's missing? That's a direct cut/paste of #1 from The Memo, unless I missed a part.
Ok, what part do you disagree with?

post the link where you got the cut and paste

really can't believe you don't know the part you missed

Go back and read #1 again and think really hard and see if you can figure it out

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2018, 03:51:04 PM »
post the link where you got the cut and paste

really can't believe you don't know the part you missed

Go back and read #1 again and think really hard and see if you can figure it out

Quite obvious you haven't read the memo. Why don't you go read it, then we can discuss it.

https://www.scribd.com/document/370599093/FISA-memo-Full-text
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2018, 04:37:17 PM »
Quite obvious you haven't read the memo. Why don't you go read it, then we can discuss it.

https://www.scribd.com/document/370599093/FISA-memo-Full-text

I searched the document and couldn't find the words "concoct fake dossier"

Maybe you can read it again and let me know if you can find it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 05:01:32 PM »
I searched the document and couldn't find the words "concoct fake dossier"

Maybe you can read it again and let me know if you can find it

Now you're just nitpicking words to avoid the truth.

con·coct

kənˈkäkt/

verb

make (a dish or meal) by combining various ingredients.

"they concoct relish from corn that is so naturally sweet no extra sugar is needed"

synonyms:prepare, make, assemble; More

create or devise (said especially of a story or plan).

"they concocted a preposterous but entertaining story"

synonyms:make up, dream up, fabricate, invent, trump up; More

The bolded part pertains to the Steele "dossier"
I don't feel like you're smart enough to have these conversations with, you seem to struggle with the simplest of facts.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »
Now you're just nitpicking words to avoid the truth.

con·coct

kənˈkäkt/

verb

make (a dish or meal) by combining various ingredients.

"they concoct relish from corn that is so naturally sweet no extra sugar is needed"

synonyms:prepare, make, assemble; More

create or devise (said especially of a story or plan).

"they concocted a preposterous but entertaining story"

synonyms:make up, dream up, fabricate, invent, trump up; More

The bolded part pertains to the Steele "dossier"
I don't feel like you're smart enough to have these conversations with, you seem to struggle with the simplest of facts.

LOL @ nitpicking

your #1 claim is Hillary and the DNC hired a foreign spy to CONCOCT A FAKE DOSSIER

IF you can't find those exact words then just find the section where Nunes says Clinton and the DNC hired Steele (the foreign spy) to fabricate information about Trump

Again this is YOUR #1 PREMISE....remember?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2018, 05:29:03 PM »
LOL @ nitpicking

your #1 claim is Hillary and the DNC hired a foreign spy to CONCOCT A FAKE DOSSIER

IF you can't find those exact words then just find the section where Nunes says Clinton and the DNC hired Steele (the foreign spy) to fabricate information about Trump

Again this is YOUR #1 PREMISE....remember?
If you're incapable of reading the memo linked above, you should find a caretaker to read and explain it to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2018, 05:42:55 PM »
If you're incapable of reading the memo linked above, you should find a caretaker to read and explain it to you.

I read it and can't find any verbiage supporting YOUR #1 PREMISE

Give it another read and let me know if you can find it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
Good.  I hope the president approves the release.  Would like to read it.  I'd also like the see the FISA application itself. 

Intelligence Committee approves release of Dems’ rebuttal to FISA memo
Alex Pappas By Alex Pappas   | Fox News

The House Intelligence Committee on Monday approved the release of the Democratic rebuttal to the highly-publicized GOP memo that alleges government surveillance abuse during the 2016 campaign.

"We think this will help inform the public of the many distortions and inaccuracies in the majority memo," California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the panel, told reporters.

The vote was unanimous, he said.

Schiff said Democrats have given the DOJ and the FBI a copy of their counter-memo and have asked them to tell them what redactions should be made for national security reasons.

On Friday, Republicans on the Intelligence Committee released the memo from Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., which claimed the FBI and DOJ would not have sought surveillance warrants to spy on onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page without the infamous, Democrat-funded anti-Trump dossier.

Panel weighs in.
The White House responded by saying the memo “raises serious concerns about the integrity of decisions made at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and the FBI to use the government’s most intrusive surveillance tools against American citizens.”

President Trump – as he did for the original GOP memo – has several days to consider whether he should block the release for national security reasons.

The Nunes memo has fueled accusations from Republicans of bias against Trump by top FBI and Justice Department officials.

Schiff said Monday said Democrats want to make sure the White House "does not redact our memo for political purposes."

Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, suggested Friday the president would be open to releasing the counter-memo.

“The administration stands ready to work with Congress to accommodate oversight requests consistent with applicable standards, including the need to protect intelligence sources and methods,” Sanders said of the Democratic memo.

"Hey, we caught ‘em. Oh its so fun. We’re like the great sleuth."
- President Trump
TRUMP: 'DID WE CATCH THEM IN THE ACT OR WHAT?'

Schiff -- referencing how Nunes has said the GOP memo was “phase one” of the process to release information on government surveillance abuses -- argued the Democratic memo is “phase two.”

Earlier Monday, during a speech in Ohio, the president celebrated the release of the GOP memo.

“Oh, but did we catch them in the act or what,” the president said. “You know what I’m talking [about]. Oh, did we catch them in the act!”

He added: “They are very embarrassed. They never thought that they were going to get caught. We caught ‘em. Hey, we caught ‘em. Oh its so fun. We’re like the great sleuth.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/intelligence-committee-approves-release-dems-rebuttal-to-fisa-memo.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2018, 04:38:57 PM »
Good.  I hope the president approves the release.  Would like to read it.  I'd also like the see the FISA application itself. 

Intelligence Committee approves release of Dems’ rebuttal to FISA memo
Alex Pappas By Alex Pappas   | Fox News

The House Intelligence Committee on Monday approved the release of the Democratic rebuttal to the highly-publicized GOP memo that alleges government surveillance abuse during the 2016 campaign.

"We think this will help inform the public of the many distortions and inaccuracies in the majority memo," California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the panel, told reporters.

The vote was unanimous, he said.

Schiff said Democrats have given the DOJ and the FBI a copy of their counter-memo and have asked them to tell them what redactions should be made for national security reasons.

On Friday, Republicans on the Intelligence Committee released the memo from Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., which claimed the FBI and DOJ would not have sought surveillance warrants to spy on onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page without the infamous, Democrat-funded anti-Trump dossier.

Panel weighs in.
The White House responded by saying the memo “raises serious concerns about the integrity of decisions made at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and the FBI to use the government’s most intrusive surveillance tools against American citizens.”

President Trump – as he did for the original GOP memo – has several days to consider whether he should block the release for national security reasons.

The Nunes memo has fueled accusations from Republicans of bias against Trump by top FBI and Justice Department officials.

Schiff said Monday said Democrats want to make sure the White House "does not redact our memo for political purposes."

Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, suggested Friday the president would be open to releasing the counter-memo.

“The administration stands ready to work with Congress to accommodate oversight requests consistent with applicable standards, including the need to protect intelligence sources and methods,” Sanders said of the Democratic memo.

"Hey, we caught ‘em. Oh its so fun. We’re like the great sleuth."
- President Trump
TRUMP: 'DID WE CATCH THEM IN THE ACT OR WHAT?'

Schiff -- referencing how Nunes has said the GOP memo was “phase one” of the process to release information on government surveillance abuses -- argued the Democratic memo is “phase two.”

Earlier Monday, during a speech in Ohio, the president celebrated the release of the GOP memo.

“Oh, but did we catch them in the act or what,” the president said. “You know what I’m talking [about]. Oh, did we catch them in the act!”

He added: “They are very embarrassed. They never thought that they were going to get caught. We caught ‘em. Hey, we caught ‘em. Oh its so fun. We’re like the great sleuth.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/intelligence-committee-approves-release-dems-rebuttal-to-fisa-memo.html

LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2018, 03:32:03 PM »
Gee, what a surprise

Trumptard won't release the Dems memo

Apparently now he claims to suddenly care what the FBI and Justice Department think

Odd, since they both objected to the Nunes memo and he still released it anyway

I wonder what the difference could be this time?

It's a real mystery

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
Gee, what a surprise

Trumptard won't release the Dems memo

Apparently now he claims to suddenly care what the FBI and Justice Department think

Odd, since they both objected to the Nunes memo and he still released it anyway

I wonder what the difference could be this time?

It's a real mystery
It's probably written in crayon and on the back of a paper napkin. Dems had no memo until the nunes memo was released. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »
It's probably written in crayon and on the back of a paper napkin. Dems had no memo until the nunes memo was released. ::)

wrong as usual Trumptard

The Dem memo existed before Trump released the Nunes memo

Honestly, not sure how you can't know that

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2018, 04:39:00 PM »
wrong as usual Trumptard

The Dem memo existed before Trump released the Nunes memo

Honestly, not sure how you can't know that
So?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2018, 05:00:06 PM »
So?

so just wondering how you can be so uninformed

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2018, 07:46:28 PM »
Trump sent the first Republican version back to be changed a bit and it had to be voted on again. Why do Democrats not expect the same treatment?

They probably purposefully put stuff in that they knew wouldn't pass muster just for an excuse to put out another headline.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2018, 08:30:16 PM »

so just wondering how you can be so uninformed
I don't watch Clinton News Network.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2018, 09:04:55 PM »
Trump sent the first Republican version back to be changed a bit and it had to be voted on again. Why do Democrats not expect the same treatment?

They probably purposefully put stuff in that they knew wouldn't pass muster just for an excuse to put out another headline.

I think you're wrong on that.. but it doesn't matter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2018, 09:17:11 PM »

....because it's one big conspiracy against the Dems and Clinton, right? lol

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2018, 05:22:34 AM »
Which part? The part about them wanting to be treated differently then the Republican version or the other part? Either way is a joke on their part. If the latter it does help them to deceive their followers once again.

Their memo is also over twice as long.

Crazy the headline differences "Trump to pass the Reupublican memo!!" .....after changes/revote.

Vs "Trump blocks Democratic Memo!!"....but is reporting he will release it with changes/revote.

Same thing essentially but different wording. Up to them to get it up to par.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2018, 03:03:42 PM »
Which part? The part about them wanting to be treated differently then the Republican version or the other part? Either way is a joke on their part. If the latter it does help them to deceive their followers once again.

Their memo is also over twice as long.

Crazy the headline differences "Trump to pass the Reupublican memo!!" .....after changes/revote.

Vs "Trump blocks Democratic Memo!!"....but is reporting he will release it with changes/revote.

Same thing essentially but different wording. Up to them to get it up to par.

Differences...

Trump was ready to release the memo before he saw it. FBI and CIA advised him NOT to release it, he did anyway,.

Suddenly he is concerned now since it is the Democrats memo... 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2018, 05:22:24 PM »
Differences...

Trump was ready to release the memo before he saw it. FBI and CIA advised him NOT to release it, he did anyway,.

Suddenly he is concerned now since it is the Democrats memo... 
Of course they did, it implicated they were involved in setting up this bullshit Russia story.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2018, 08:07:07 PM »
Of course they did, it implicated they were involved in setting up this bullshit Russia story.

Of course...  ::)