Author Topic: is melvin anthony out of jail?  (Read 5908 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: is melvin anthony out of jail?
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 07:15:16 AM »
According to the aforeposted link in this thread, he's at the MSP which I believe is the notorious Parchman Farm prison. Google it. It's a crazy and nasty ass place.

So you mean he isn't sterilizing his pedicure tools in between clients?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 07:15:36 AM »
Crazy and nasty how? Like rape?

You must have an obsession with male/male sex, because every time you talk about prison, its always gay sex with you

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 07:25:27 AM »
i thought he was living off of his asian wife and her family

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »

No, no, no, you got it wrong. Dude on here had said that it was Melvin who had the money. Because Melvin spent time at his house.  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2018, 08:58:57 AM »
"Seriously fuck up his situation" Bwahahaha so he gets a write-up. Big fucked deal.

Yes, he gets a write up....and jeopardizes his chances at an early parole you drunk dizzy mother fucker.   Are you that fucking stupid???  Parole board looks at all write-ups when considering it.   Just shut the fuck up and try to stay out of jail.
A

be back

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 01:02:18 PM »
Yes, he gets a write up....and jeopardizes his chances at an early parole you drunk dizzy guy.   Are you that fucking stupid???  Parole board looks at all write-ups when considering it.   Just shut the fuck up and try to stay out of jail.
;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 02:23:18 PM »
Yes, he gets a write up....and jeopardizes his chances at an early parole you drunk dizzy guy.   Are you that fucking stupid???  Parole board looks at all write-ups when considering it.   Just shut the fuck up and try to stay out of jail.

Can't even remember the last time i was drink. Try again cucumber-tits.

And there's no such thing as "early parole". You either get an initial parole date or yoindont. Either way his parole isn't a thought in his mind for at least 2years a d a write up now ain't shit. And sure as fuck won't fuck his parole, unless hes using the phone to set up drug deals or drops and hits, rather than using it to post pics and keep up with social media and obese Master Fitends trainer/sports nutritionists on getbig. Go back to putting frosting on yourself fried Twinkies and jerking off to WWE on youtube

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 02:30:59 PM »
Can't even remember the last time i was drink. Try again cucumber-tits.

And there's no such thing as "early parole". You either get an initial parole date or yoindont. Either way his parole isn't a thought in his mind for at least 2years a d a write up now ain't shit. And sure as fuck won't fuck his parole, unless hes using the phone to set up drug deals or drops and hits, rather than using it to post pics and keep up with social media and obese Master Fitends trainer/sports nutritionists on getbig. Go back to putting frosting on yourself fried Twinkies and jerking off to WWE on youtube

What's worse in your opinion - doing a federal bid or doing time in MS state prison?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2018, 02:33:27 PM »
You must have an obsession with male/male sex, because every time you talk about prison, its always gay sex with you
Says the guy that loves to creep on other males social media pages and was fuck by his uncle :'(
A

be back

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 02:37:09 PM »
Says the guy that loves to creep on other males social media pages and was fuck by his uncle :'(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 02:52:26 PM »
What's worse in your opinion - doing a federal bid or doing time in MS state prison?

Fed time is better than state time. Knew a guy who just flstted a 10yr state number, was out for a few months and caught a new charge with a pound of coke and was gonna go back for sure he thought, so instead of state time, he sent a letter to the judge threatening him so he'd do most his time in feds. Ended up beating the coke charge and got a year in feds for the letter, of which he'd have to do about 10months. Feds you do 85%. If you have priors, it goes up from there.

Feds = better guards. Better food. "Better" inmates (compared to the white trash and ghetto blacks in state). Cheaper and better commissary.  Etc...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 03:15:57 PM »

Creep on dudes social media?? ??? I can't think of any dudes social media I see. And fucked by my uncle? lol that doesnt even make sense or even seem plausible.

You on the other hand, repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly refer to men having sex with other men in prison, men gang banging and gang raping other men in prison, and Men performing oral sex on other men in prison... Usually black men. Seems like you have a fascination or fetish with men having sex in prison, since you bring it up so often. That's absolutely true, and easily verified by a quick search on your post history

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
Fed time is better than state time. Knew a guy who just flstted a 10yr state number, was out for a few months and caught a new charge with a pound of coke and was gonna go back for sure he thought, so instead of state time, he sent a letter to the judge threatening him so he'd do most his time in feds. Ended up beating the coke charge and got a year in feds for the letter, of which he'd have to do about 10months. Feds you do 85%. If you have priors, it goes up from there.

Feds = better guards. Better food. "Better" inmates (compared to the white trash and ghetto blacks in state). Cheaper and better commissary.  Etc...

He threatened the judge as a convicted felon with a pending drug distribution charge and got only 1 year in federal prison? 

Is there more to this story?What's his name, id like to look up this case?

chess315

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 03:37:27 PM »
Man efs is crazy wonder what he's on now he always makes a good time of himself. Cucumber tits lol that was a good one

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2018, 05:30:34 PM »

Shawn,

Add silvio to the list too

Shawn’s smart, did what he did on stage and left, with his health in tact, still one of the best while Kevin and flex are in mid life crisis mode, selfish and still living in the 90’s mentality.

Kevin has a teen son but too busy injecting copious amounts of drugs at 53

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2018, 05:46:05 PM »
He threatened the judge as a convicted felon with a pending drug distribution charge and got only 1 year in federal prison? 

He beat the drug case and the DA and/or judge knew the letter was so he'd get fed time instead of state time so he got a year and a day for the charge including some drug program. Was 12yrs ago I don't even think I could remember his first lame much less his last (or vice-versa.. Some dudes r kbown By their last name.. Whatever). Knowing the guy he's probably back in by now, as I Thu k he was also in in the 80s, which would.make 2 #'s if he had just gotten out around 04/05 (he'd been sitting in county for a year or more when I was there) which would be made his 10 (or12? I forget) yr number start in 92-95ish. Meth addicts tend to.go back to.jail/prison pretty often. They steal shit. At least with other drugs guys don't tend to steal. If they can't afford it, they just quit. As its kinda hard to go around stealing/selling/pawning shit when you're in withdrawal. (This was a decade or so before I started using heroin)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 06:24:08 AM »

Good luck with this.   Consider who posted the story in the first place.