Author Topic: President Trump Orders Pentagon To Plan a Military Parade  (Read 3407 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: President Trump Orders Pentagon To Plan a Military Parade
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2018, 02:15:06 PM »
So George Bush (Senior) is the last president to have any meaningful combat experience ?

Looks like it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2018, 09:18:26 PM »
if you have never served and you like this idea, you're an idiot. Sorry, but you probably have already said you love Trump telling it like it is so suck it up. If you have served, and you are for this parade, I'd truly love to hear your thoughts. If you haven't served, I request you remain quiet and let those who have speak

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 08:15:02 AM »
if you have never served and you like this idea, you're an idiot. Sorry, but you probably have already said you love Trump telling it like it is so suck it up. If you have served, and you are for this parade, I'd truly love to hear your thoughts. If you haven't served, I request you remain quiet and let those who have speak
Dumb statement to make on a forum. So essentially, you would like more links? This forum is not bursting with tons of posters. Google/facebook is your friend.

Also, please no longer speak on anything that is not police related. Most of your statements point to you being an idiot. Suck it up.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 09:31:41 AM »

Serving in the military doesn't make you special and beyond reproach, but then if you had served you would know that already.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »
Serving in the military doesn't make you special and beyond reproach, but then if you had served you would know that already.

Having served gives you insight into what actually goes on to organize a "show". From a simple 3 day exercise during the I.G. visit which disrupts operations, taxes resources and costs money. Just a Presidential visit to a city for a day costs the taxpayers 100's of thousands in additional costs.. No one I can recall while in the military would think a military parade would be a good use of our resources, that's why I would like their perspective. Those who haven't served are more likely to just think of it as a "way cool" military version of the Macy's Day parade and of course would like to watch. Similar to my non military friends that were chomping at the bit to have the US invade Iraq, sometimes they don't understand the costs..