Author Topic: It's black history month again so it begs the question..........  (Read 13252 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: It's black history month again so it begs the question..........
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 03:08:09 PM »

haha, thats awesome... a super dangerous place to be... is in a whores womb, lol

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 03:08:41 PM »
So no Indian Tribe months then :)

What about Italians? Do they have a month in the US? They did help build the country didn't they?

The Irish got St Patrick's day , but thats just a day, why don't they have a Month too?

The Italians have Mafia Month ( my mother’s side is all Italian) lol

And I agree- Black History month is idiotic.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 03:11:09 PM »
So no Indian Tribe months then :)

What about Italians? Do they have a month in the US? They did help build the country didn't they?

The Irish got St Patrick's day , but thats just a day, why don't they have a Month too?

The whole thing is a joke. Nobody gives a shit about black history month except guilt ridden white Libs and even they aren’t sincere. Anyone who looks at it objectively sees that blacks are overrepresented in jails and welfare rolls and under represented in high-level jobs. There isn’t a single predominantly black area of the country that anyone would want to visit voluntarily.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »
There isn’t a single predominantly black area of the country that anyone would want to visit voluntarily.

You're right about that, everyone wants to leave predominantly black areas, even blacks! :D
Q

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »
I think that when you view things from a certain lens a thing like Black History month seem meaningless. You are viewing from the point of view in which buildings, architecture, writings, etc. are the only things worthy of admiration. Those developments/advancement in human history are amazing for sure. If you attempt to view history/humanity from a different lens you can see the greatness in the African contributions to all music, dance, cuisine, etc.

In regards to African American history you can admire the work of the slaves that were a large part of financial backbone of the American economy (specially the Southern States) in a period where financial stability facilitated America's development into a succesful country. Yes these people were enslaved but as human beings they still made a contribution to America. Also take a look at African American contributions to the war efforts of America from the Revolution to our current foreign entanglements. I think there is a lot to celebrate.

If you can not see this then just celebrate the African American contribution of penetrating fine American hoes with 12" pieces in the new milenium. That is all.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 04:22:49 PM »
I think that when you view things from a certain lens a thing like Black History month seem meaningless. You are viewing from the point of view in which buildings, architecture, writings, etc. are the only things worthy of admiration. Those developments/advancement in human history are amazing for sure. If you attempt to view history/humanity from a different lens you can see the greatness in the African contributions to all music, dance, cuisine, etc

lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 05:35:17 PM »
Randomum - So, we should ignore things that are traditionally considered as being important and instead focus on the contributions of blacks as human beings.

One problem.......by pretty much any standard, blacks in the United States are terrible human beings.  I appreciate your attempt to think outside the box, but your post was pathetic and laughable.

So up to this point we have peanut guy, the civil rights movement, and entertainment (sports, music, dance, etc).  Is there nothing else?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 05:44:52 PM »
Randomum - So, we should ignore things that are traditionally considered as being important and instead focus on the contributions of blacks as human beings.

One problem.......by pretty much any standard, blacks in the United States are terrible human beings.  I appreciate your attempt to think outside the box, but your post was pathetic and laughable.

So up to this point we have peanut guy, the civil rights movement, and entertainment (sports, music, dance, etc).  Is there nothing else?

So up to this point we have peanut guy, the civil rights movement, and entertainment (sports, music, dance, etc).  Is there nothing else?

Other than - Gold teeth - shootings - muggings - fascination for stealing especially trainers,
Nope.. There is Nothing else Zero.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 05:47:20 PM »
entertainment (sports, music, dance, etc).  Is there nothing else?

none of that tard shit qualifies as a valid 'contribution' at all, get real

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 06:03:43 PM »
An entire month has been dedicated to this people.  Where is the big stuff.  What is the top 10 list of black history?  Give me something.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »
An entire month has been dedicated to this people.  Where is the big stuff.  What is the top 10 list of black history?  Give me something.

Purple Drank and Rap.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 06:22:24 PM »
Chocolates offer little as a collective.

I won’t be celebrating.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 06:29:40 PM »
Rap

beethoven could shit something superior to all black efforts combined – its a matter of intellect

werewolf operative

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 11:22:09 PM »
Every month should be white history month. White people have accomplished so much and built amazing civilizations, it's really outstanding.

Just visit Italy,Croatia & Greece , when you see Florence, Dubrovnik & Athens  :o :o :o

seCrawler

• Getbig IV

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2018, 11:33:54 PM »
Add to the list of Great Achievements

Al Doggity’s Free Bowl of burritos card from Chipotle

werewolf operative

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 03:08:50 AM »
I usually celebrate this month by jerking off to videos of Nyomi Banxxx, Cherokee d'Ass, Misty Stone and Diamond Jackson.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 05:20:50 AM »

One problem.......by pretty much any standard, blacks in the United States are terrible human beings.  I appreciate your attempt to think outside the box, but your post was pathetic and laughable.

It would be more appropriately named “Black Herpes Month.”

African Americans Disproportionately Affected by STDs

http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm

• Gonorrhea Rates are 30 Times Higher in African Americans than in Whites

• African-American Women are at High Risk for Genital Herpes

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2018, 06:03:13 AM »
I forgot that a black guy was President once.  That might be #1 on black history list even though he was a shitty, corrupt President....and he was half white.

Top 10 list of black history

1.   Half Black President Barry Sotero/Barrack Hussein Obama
9.   Black guy who got a free burrito once at Chipotle
10. Black guy who may or may not have invented peanut butter

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2018, 06:26:23 AM »

Yeah, fine - but they are the same thing - things that are traditionally considered as important were products of a large amount of human beings giving their time, effort and many cases their lives to create.  To me, I do not see how all the black people who were slaves on plantations contributed anything less than their contemporaries that built the pyramids.  They were still slaves.  They still did their jobs and had shitty lives.  That there wasn't a big silly building for a dead king to be buried in (and boost tourism) doesn't diminish their contributions to humanity.

"Important" is a silly concept.  Martin Luther King was a courageous man, but he wasn't "better" than many common folk who had terrible lives and still got their shit done.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2018, 06:47:18 AM »
What are we celebrating?  This is a serious question and not an attempt to troll.  What is "black history"?  Give me some really good examples.  Deeds, inventions, accomplishments.  The big stuff, things that are worthy of being recognized for an entire month every year.  Like, the top 10.  The foundation of black history is..............what?

Often when I see things on television that purport to honor black history they come at me with some really obscure meaningless shit.  Sometimes it has to do with sports or the arts, but mostly it has to do with the civil rights movement.  Dr King, Rosa Parks, etc.  That's great but it doesn't have much relevance to anyone who isn't black.  Help me understand.  The cynic in me wonders if it isn't just some white guilt attempt to pacify African Americans and build up their fragile self esteem.  Educate me.  Tell me something I don't already know.  Make it make sense.

Just Try to have some love for black people during this month ..... February is the shortest month of the year anyway .

WoooSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2018, 06:51:23 AM »
The whole thing is a joke. Nobody gives a shit about black history month except guilt ridden white Libs and even they aren’t sincere. Anyone who looks at it objectively sees that blacks are overrepresented in jails and welfare rolls and under represented in high-level jobs. There isn’t a single predominantly black area of the country that anyone would want to visit voluntarily.

You see.....  while that's a true and very sad statement , this is the only month where we shouldn't point that out .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH