Author Topic: 2021 Bodybuilder Deaths  (Read 1903 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: 2021 Bodybuilder Deaths
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2022, 12:55:13 PM »
I can. More than two. Even my son’s school principal who was stage 4 lymphoma caught Covid in hospice and died from “Covid”- still can read the articles in the local press. No one noticed the doctor doing the interviews was an ONCOLOGIST. Nothing to see here, move along.
PrimeHomo has his head buried in the sand when it’s not buried in a mans ass.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2022, 01:38:44 PM »
I can. More than two. Even my son’s school principal who was stage 4 lymphoma caught Covid in hospice and died from “Covid”- still can read the articles in the local press. No one noticed the doctor doing the interviews was an ONCOLOGIST. Nothing to see here, move along.

Matt thanks you for the assistance.

Any illness that compromises the immune system increases one’s chances of getting and possibly dying with COVID. When it is reported that someone died from/with COVID it usually means the immediate cause of death.

Here's an example. When someone with COVID gets run over crossing the street and dies at the scene, what is the immediate cause of death? I suggest it is getting run over.

Sorry about your son's school principal dying. Obviously, stage 4 lymphoma and possibly being in hospice greatly increased the likelihood of their getting COVID and their dying with it. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma compromises the immune system. Chemotherapy which is one of the main treatments for lymphoma also compromises the immune system. Had they not had lymphoma and caught COVID would they have died? There is no way to know this. It sure seems less likely.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2022, 04:45:23 PM »
Matt thanks you for the assistance.

Any illness that compromises the immune system increases one’s chances of getting and possibly dying with COVID. When it is reported that someone died from/with COVID it usually means the immediate cause of death.

Here's an example. When someone with COVID gets run over crossing the street and dies at the scene, what is the immediate cause of death? I suggest it is getting run over.

Sorry about your son's school principal dying. Obviously, stage 4 lymphoma and possibly being in hospice greatly increased the likelihood of their getting COVID and their dying with it. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma compromises the immune system. Chemotherapy which is one of the main treatments for lymphoma also compromises the immune system. Had they not had lymphoma and caught COVID would they have died? There is no way to know this. It sure seems less likely.

You may be uninformed so I will grant you a pass on the ignorance.

Hospice is the place you go once the doctors have determined you are near death-generally within a couple weeks or days. He caught Covid IN HOSPICE. Hopefully this is all the info you need to understand the ridiculousness of the news articles.

They used his death to push masking kids in schools as all the democrat teachers were brainwashed into believing masks worked. The single study that CDC used to declare “settled science” on masking has been retracted and debunked. The previous 20 years and hundreds of studies that showed no effect on airborne virus transmission are now back in play.