Author Topic: Big Lenny Pedophile apologist on RXMuscle  (Read 6729 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Big Lenny Pedophile apologist on RXMuscle
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »
This comment I had seen on a youtube video I watched pretty much sums up Lenny

"Imagine being a tranny prostitute, waiting your corner at night time for someone who's already going to be weird cause they're out fucking trannies, to come pick you up. When you see some 350 pound brown potato with bloodshot glassed over yellow eyes and a christina broccolini t-shirt ride up on his undersized bike. The tom platz of abs strikes again, piss."- youtube viewer
"

chess315

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »

"Imagine being a tranny prostitute, waiting your corner at night time for someone who's already going to be weird cause they're out fucking trannies, to come pick you up. When you see some 350 pound brown potato with bloodshot glassed over yellow eyes and a christina broccolini t-shirt ride up on his undersized bike. The tom platz of abs strikes again, piss."- youtube viewer
well what can you expect it your a tranny prostitute

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2018, 04:23:13 PM »

Hahahaha that would be quite the sight to see.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2018, 06:18:25 PM »
Cookie Cutter Trannies

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
Big Lenny sighting in Delray today at approximately 12:30 about 1000 feet from Delray Fitness. Looked jacked and tan. I apologize for the graininess. This was taken from truck window on my cookie cutter iphone

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2018, 11:07:35 AM »
Big Lenny sighting in Delray today at approximately 12:30 about 1000 feet from Delray Fitness. Looked jacked and tan. I apologize for the graininess. This was taken from truck window on my cookie cutter iphone

You're so lucky!

be back

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2018, 11:11:30 AM »

looks like Butterbean...

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2018, 01:01:44 PM »

Great job.Lol
Were you starestruck rambone?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2018, 01:02:50 PM »

You should try and get in on the filming, start working out there

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2018, 01:03:07 PM »

christina broccolini aint tranny btw

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2018, 02:51:24 PM »
Great job.Lol
Were you starestruck rambone?

I would’ve been if it was my first run-in with Leonard! I’ve see him biking numerous times on my way to lunch.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
I would’ve been if it was my first run-in with Leonard! I’ve see him biking numerous times on my way to lunch.

You lucky bastard!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:11 PM »

After learning his stance on dr. Nassar, I'd be purchasing padlocks by the Dozen at the dollar store and locking them to the spokes of his bicycle on a weekly basis... possibly hanging out in the parking lot to videotape his reaction when I had time to kill