Author Topic: Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for Election Meddling  (Read 3687 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for Election Meddling
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
Gates flipped on Manafort. Manafort was indicted on crimes that have nothing to do with the charter for the Mueller investigation. Same thing with Flynn who, after what has been released, will not see his indictment through.

Also the 13 Russians indicted were ready to go before Meuller was even appointed. Hence why Rosenstein did the press conference. And the actual indictments read like something out of the Onion. Pretty weak.

It's obvious that the Russians wanted to weaken the frontrunner hence the "backing" (if you can call it that) of Stein, Sander and Trump. They even started to prop up Anti-Trump rallies after Trump won.

They wanted and want to sow discord and paralysis in our system.....hilariously enough the Democrats and Never Trump conspiracy theorists are more than. Happy to oblige Moscow in achieving that aim.

is that all you've got?

would you rather discuss Clinton or Nixon?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2018, 09:22:58 PM »
is that all you've got?

What I would really like to do is have a face to face discussion with you (about this) without google in front you. You would be lost, I guarantee it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »
What I would really like to do is have a face to face discussion with you (about this) without google in front you. You would be lost, I guarantee it.

face to face ?
you would have to look up to me

we don't need google

what would you like to talk about?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2018, 10:58:04 AM »
is that all you've got?

That's really all one needs. This investigation (into a something that isn't even a crime) is getting scalps that have nothing to do with the charter laid out by Rosenstein. If you're a fan of a "special prosecutor" with unlimited budget and power to do whatever they want to whomever they want for whatever they want I think you'd be far more comfortable in a place like East Germany or Soviet Russia as you'd just love the Stasi, KGB or even the SA. Just ask Scooter Libby and Cap Weinberger know this full well.

And bringing up Clinton and Nixon makes little sense. Nixon's had a break-in/burglery and Clinton had White Water. Both had violation of criminal statutes to be based upon. If you're a Clinton guy than you know first hand how whacked out and off the rails a special prosecutor can become even considering Ken Start had court approval to widen the scope of his investigation....of course after he was done special prosecutors got a little legal nip and tuck, fo good reason.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2018, 10:18:42 PM »
Is "collusion" a crime  ???

Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality. But that doesn’t mean that the alleged cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia is of no criminal interest. To the contrary, if true, it may have violated any number of criminal prohibitions.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2018, 10:43:06 PM »
Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality. But that doesn’t mean that the alleged cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia is of no criminal interest. To the contrary, if true, it may have violated any number of criminal prohibitions.

Requires turning off TV and ignoring all its followers, though.

Fact is, it's the strongest accusation they could safely make.  Maybe it ought to tell us something about the nature of truth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2018, 10:54:14 PM »
Are you pleased with Mueller's indictments yesterday?

Yes, but it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. They indicted them, big deal. Will they get tried and prosecuted here? No. This won’t affect their lives one way or the other.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2018, 08:10:12 AM »
Really? A guy who would not pay for a newspaper, nor read it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2018, 09:27:13 AM »
Really? A guy who would not pay for a newspaper, nor read it?

Remind me again how this turned out..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94