Author Topic: " Refugees" in Russia , I love this News  (Read 4507 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: " Refugees" in Russia , I love this News
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 09:01:20 AM »

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »
Aren't refugees poor and homeless? How the fuck are they going to nightclubs? And why would a bouncer ever let them enter?

Exactly,...They were deported after their asylum was rejected and they make a bee line for the nightclub? Strange? A real refugee would be worried about the next meal and shelter, saving whatever little he had (usual refugees have nothing much)...
Not to mention that a real refugee, and even a migrant in search of a better life, would definitely never dream of annoying the locals in the country he prays will accept him/her. Humble and discreet and thankful for any little kindness is the typical attitude.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 05:02:54 PM »

K

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2018, 08:55:45 AM »
Murmansk 7th Feb. '18:

A group of 51 "refugees" who were deported from Norway for bad behaviour decided to group grope Russian ladies at a Murmansk night club,
Russian boys smash them, Russian police beat them up too, 31 hospitalized ............ ;D ;D ;D

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 09:53:59 AM »
The thing that most Americans do not understand is, if you gave Slavs a chance they would be your best friends and cleanse the world together with you. American neo-culture is loved and appreciated throughout the Slavic world. So, the issue with American rich elite is that they are and have been for a century now, mortally scared of communism, or divvying up of wealth, when the so-called communists come to power.
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. Communism is a myth, It existed only in 1917 for  moment when the Russian emperor was murdered and it might never exist as originally proposed. It was always about the rich elite leading, especially now during the Putin era.
Instead, the american rich elite goes in bed with extreme Saudis, extreme fascist Ukranians, extreme Moslem Albanians, and so on. Just disgusting...