Author Topic: COLLUSION CRUMBLES: Mueller Says Russians HELD ANTI-TRUMP, PRO-HILLARY Rallies  (Read 5032 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Russia was doing everything they could to divide our country and throw it into turmoil.

They clearly succeeded.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Russia was doing everything they could to divide our country and throw it into turmoil.

They clearly succeeded.

that they did

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
I ignored the other stupid responses in this thread to address this one. Without dwelling on your nonsensical comparison about difficult bosses and the Russians, please explain the following--  Why would Putin want:

(1) A non-politician with more money than he could ever spend; ( No interest in bribes because he's already rich and has no loyalty to the establishment/  special interest groups);
(2) who champions U.S nationalism; (Think back to the Reagan era and the destruction of the Soviet Union, which Putin has called one of the greatest tragedies in history);
(3) who threatens to disrupt the status quo; ( Think Uranium One, Clinton bribes, unchecked Russian agression overseas, assisting the Assad regime, the Iranian's etc.);
(4) and promises to reverse all of the Obama era policies that weakened the US military and allowed Russia to run amok for 8 years; (US unilateral nuclear disarmament, less military spending, missile defense to Russian neighbors like Poland etc.)

to be Prez?

The United States under Hillary is 8 more years of Obama--i.e An impotent superpower in decline actively seeking to commit suicide is exactly the America that Putin wants.
A strong US economy= bad for Putin
More US military spending and influence abroad= bad for Putin

This isn't complicated to figure out. Putin obtained 20% of US uranium for a paltry 145 million dollar donation to Hillary's fake charity. She's cheap and predictable and corrupt-- in other words, made to order for Putin.

Hope this helps.

The crimea and ukraine sanctions upended the russian economy. I just did a quick lookup and by some estimates the russia's gdp shrunk by 50% during that period. Of course putin would want to reset relations with a candidate who constantly gave him public tongue-baths. That's just one example of policy that was in place during the election campaign.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The crimea and ukraine sanctions upended the russian economy. I just did a quick lookup and by some estimates the russia's gdp shrunk by 50% during that period. Of course putin would want to reset relations with a candidate who constantly gave him public tongue-baths. That's just one example of policy that was in place during the election campaign.

Right.

Increased military spending and a booming American economy.

The best possible outcome for Putin. ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Right.

Increased military spending and a booming American economy.

The best possible outcome for Putin. ::)

Allied with an idiot president who idolizes him. Absolutely.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Maybe, but not by me.

1, Trumps rich.-  Doesn't matter. Russia knows the way to influence and control Trump isn't about money.

2. Nationalism. - Trump contradicts Trump on a regular basis. I hate the north Korean dictator but we could probably get along.. Sure, Putin and I could be friends... etc etc.

the rest is irrelevant. a non player. The fact is, Putin recognized that Trumps ego, his past extramarital affairs, his need to be liked his 10th grade IQ made him the perfect candidate for Russia and a much better choice than Hillary

So your what are your answers to each then ?  Let me quess.

1 - they are controlling Trump with a Pee tape  ::)
2-  Trump is colluding  with North Korea and Russia to take over the world   ::)
3 - Russia is doing a better job than Hussien ever did as the  US economy is gang busters, yes that is Russia controlling the USA  ::)
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Allied? idolizes him? lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

People do not take you serious on this forum.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
People do not take you serious on this forum.

You, beach bum, and coach? I won't recover.  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

::) Ok rerun. Whatever you say.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Probably closer to 90% of the people on this forum do not take you serious.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I ignored the other stupid responses in this thread to address this one. Without dwelling on your nonsensical comparison about difficult bosses and the Russians, please explain the following--  Why would Putin want:

(1) A non-politician with more money than he could ever spend; ( No interest in bribes because he's already rich and has no loyalty to the establishment/  special interest groups);
(2) who champions U.S nationalism; (Think back to the Reagan era and the destruction of the Soviet Union, which Putin has called one of the greatest tragedies in history);
(3) who threatens to disrupt the status quo; ( Think Uranium One, Clinton bribes, unchecked Russian agression overseas, assisting the Assad regime, the Iranian's etc.);
(4) and promises to reverse all of the Obama era policies that weakened the US military and allowed Russia to run amok for 8 years; (US unilateral nuclear disarmament, less military spending, missile defense to Russian neighbors like Poland etc.)

to be Prez?

The United States under Hillary is 8 more years of Obama--i.e An impotent superpower in decline actively seeking to commit suicide is exactly the America that Putin wants.
A strong US economy= bad for Putin
More US military spending and influence abroad= bad for Putin

This isn't complicated to figure out. Putin obtained 20% of US uranium for a paltry 145 million dollar donation to Hillary's fake charity. She's cheap and predictable and corrupt-- in other words, made to order for Putin.

Hope this helps.

Trump loves money.  He's said so many time and so have his kids.  Bribes aren't really on the radar.  The real issue is BLACKMAIL

Trump has a lot of shady deals (perhaps criminal) that he's likely hiding.
He was dumb enough to state publicly that he and his families personal finances are "off limits".   Bannon mocked his mercilessly for making this public statement

It also seems very odd that the guy who constantly claims "no collusion" has not enacted the new sanctions that Congress passed last year with a vote of 419 to 3.

Weird that the guy who constantly says "no collusion" and who you claim "champions nationalism" seems to care more about what is best for Russia than what is best for our country.   Is that Russian nationalism he is championing?

For a guy who constantly says "no collusion" he sure keeps acting like a guy who is colluding with Russia and against the best interest of the US

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

LOL Okay, well now that you've given me a rough estimate based on hard science, everything's changed. I actually am devastated.   ::)   Your post is ironic considering it literally sounds like something a child would say.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
LOL Okay, well now that you've given me a rough estimate based on hard science, everything's changed. I actually am devastated.   ::)   Your post is ironic considering it literally sounds like something a child would say.

Too busy making money under The Trump Economy to be bothered with bottom dwellers like yourself!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Too busy making money under The Trump Economy to be bothered with bottom dwellers like yourself!

So busy that you responded to a post that wasn't directed at you and then responded 3 more times.  ::)   Is that an example of a post I should be taking seriously? Or nah?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

::)
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
::)

I know you like to limit your political ideology to memes and emoticon (presumably, the type of seriousness I should be aspiring to), but care to elaborate?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I know you like to limit your political ideology to memes and emoticon (presumably, the type of seriousness I should be aspiring to), but care to elaborate?

Please cite the sources that calculated Russian GDP dropped by 50% under Obama.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

nailed it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I'm certain there is a name for this fallacy... you can't beat him in a debate so you start throwing out these things... what's it called?... anyone?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I'm certain there is a name for this fallacy... you can't beat him in a debate so you start throwing out these things... what's it called?... anyone?

What debate?

His ad hominem attacks sound like you on a Saturday night after a fifth of Crown and when he does attempt to state “facts” he comes out with doozys like Russia’s GDP dropped 50%

The guy is a troll and shall be treated as such.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
We call it liberalism.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

They should call themselves the doofus coalition.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
What debate?

His ad hominem attacks sound like you on a Saturday night after a fifth of Crown and when he does attempt to state “facts” he comes out with doozys like Russia’s GDP dropped 50%

The guy is a troll and shall be treated as such.
You only have to plug those search terms into google and there are multiple articles about Russia's gdp contracting. Here's one where politifact debates whether it was 35 or 50.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/feb/21/anthony-tata/how-have-sanctions-impacted-russias-economy/
The ruble destabilized so much during this period that the gdp shrunk drastically.