Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14363 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »
Just unleashed a piss then glanced in the mirror.

Saw one.

1/10    ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2018, 09:47:30 AM »
Let me start with saying I respect your comments and the thought you put behind them, I appreciate what you bring to this board as a member and you've challenged my thinking and made me more well rounded. No homo.

I'm not a Rock apologist.

Did you watch the whole program? I thought the white kid joke was clever but I was extremely bothered by the Trump joke and I'm not a political person by any means.

Apparently Dave Chappell was attacked for his transgender jokes in one of his Netflix specials.

The PC agenda isn't fair and is hypocritical, the msm is pushing an agenda for women, blacks, gays, transgender, etc... it's tough to be a white man in America and to be viewed as the problem.

As others have pointed out on this site the truth is in their actions. Chris Rock and others of his wealth don't live in the hood or in neighborhoods that are of their racial heritage. I hope he's doing more for his community than his stand up.

My opinion was it was just an act to be funny and shocking, he was playing to his live audience  (and he did mention how he liked the white people who were in attendance) but I can see you point.

I think we can all agree that it would be more difficult  to be a black male in America than white (buy it's still 10,000 times better in the US than anywhere else) and there are a myriad of reasons for that besides racism.

It's sad that we live in an era where if you present alternative views you're perceived as a racist.

Thank you for your comments.  To answer your question, I did not and will not watch the entire special.  Ordinarily I agree 100% that the context in which something is said is very important.  However, in my opinion it is completely unacceptable for anyone to say that they wish more kids were shot.  Also, if you want to talk about young blacks being shot, it's important to be honest about why it happens.  You can't solve a problem that you aren't willing to discuss honestly.  As you pointed out there are a lot of factors that impact these situations other than racism.

I don't believe that Chris Rock literally wants white kids to be shot.  I do think his comments show his underlying racism and his deep resentment toward white people.  You can never know for certain what's inside someone'd heart but this is what I believe based on hearing his comments over the years.  I used to be a big fan of his until his comments on race started to turn consistently ugly.  I think a lot of black people want a bit of revenge.  They want to be able to take out their anger on white people for a while.  They feel that they are owed.  I understand that, I really do....but it doesn't make it right. 

We are never going to get to a good place in society until we play by the same rules and we all are held to the same standards.  No more race-based double standards and fuzzy logic regardless of who it temporarily benifits.  I'm done being quiet about race issues as I think a lot of white people are.  The difficult part is not letting your anger turn you into the very thing you dislike.  That's something we all have to beware of.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2018, 09:54:58 AM »

Actually yes it was ok.  Comedians should always be exempt because they are performing.....no different than an actor playing Hitler in a movie

I don't agree with you Vince, but I'll give you credit for applying your values consistently on this one.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2018, 09:55:56 AM »
bunch a snowflakes in this thread

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2018, 10:15:49 AM »
I think a lot of black people want a bit of revenge. They want to be able to take out their anger on white people for a while. They feel that they are owed.

You only noticed this now? It's obvious they want revenge. Every group will want retribution on another which has wronged them. Things will turn ugly in the upcoming decades and it's worth being prepared for it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2018, 11:30:20 AM »
Still, not funny and in very poor taste.

given that, it isn't a call for more white children to be killed

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »
Pastor Manning to black people: You "dont know how to do nothing"

courageous, logic driven black man

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2018, 12:13:33 PM »
Chris Rock always had a dark sense of humor, you all need to relax and stop being so politically correct (blacks hate whites, don't act like you never knew)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2018, 02:00:26 PM »
You guys are wrong. His whole fucking routine is about bashing white people and how evil they are. I can understand the killing white kids thing was a joke if he didn’t then spend the next 15 minutes calling white people evil.  Where is the white comedian that can say the same about blacks and not get fucked in the news?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2018, 02:07:06 PM »
You guys are wrong. His whole fucking routine is about bashing white people and how evil they are. I can understand the killing white kids thing was a joke if he didn’t then spend the next 15 minutes calling white people evil.  Where is the white comedian that can say the same about blacks and not get fucked in the news?

Still look on the bright side
He was Black yesterday
Black Today
And Will Be Black Tomorrow & onwards
So he has that cross to bare

Never going to be An Alpha White Man
That’s his Real Problem

Fcuk Him.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2018, 02:19:46 PM »
Chris Rock always had a dark sense of humor, you all need to relax and stop being so politically correct (blacks hate whites, don't act like you never knew)

I agree.

Whenever I hear some tired celebrity pop off at the mouth my initial reaction is “Who knew he/she is still alive?” If you notice, all of the celebrities are at least 50. I think Bette Midler ran her yap about something a little while ago. What is she? 120?

The celebrity culture is essentially dead. Nobody hip to the new media gives a shit about these people anymore. Going forward, it’s going to be about niche markets. All of them will have their minor celebrities, but the mainstream is done.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2018, 03:24:45 PM »
Difference is that a white celebrity would apologize, would be harassed until they are forced to do it. Chris Rock won't apologize. Say what you will about minorities but they won't cuck themselves as easily as whites.

For example this week JJ Redick got tongue twisted and said something that sounded like chink. He apologized even though he didn't even really say the word. Bunch of pale face pussies.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2018, 03:27:20 PM »
I agree.

Whenever I hear some tired celebrity pop off at the mouth my initial reaction is “Who knew he/she is still alive?” If you notice, all of the celebrities are at least 50. I think Bette Midler ran her yap about something a little while ago. What is she? 120?

The celebrity culture is essentially dead. Nobody hip to the new media gives a shit about these people anymore. Going forward, it’s going to be about niche markets. All of them will have their minor celebrities, but the mainstream is done.
on top of that whites used to whip and hang negroes back in the day, and oh negroes are not allowed to be angry now and filled with hate?? think again

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »
on top of that whites used to whip and hang negroes back in the day, and oh negroes are not allowed to be angry now and filled with hate?? think again

So the people walking around today who are several generations from having experienced any of this are gonna blame people that are several  generations removed from perpetrating this?  And the overwhelming majority of whom had nothing to do with any of that shit. Also, if you’re going to be angry with the white man you need to be angry with the black man who sold his brothers down the river for a few pots, pans and blankets. In hindsight, the latter got the better of the deal.

Here’s the harsh reality. Had slavery, a worldwide practice which predated written history, never existed, blacks walking around today either wouldn’t be alive or would be living in some shit hole African country that has an income per capita of less than $1000 a year. 

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2018, 04:37:21 PM »

So the people walking around today who are several generations from having experienced any of this are gonna blame people that are several  generations removed from perpetrating this?  And the overwhelming majority of whom had nothing to do with any of that shit. Also, if you’re going to be angry with the white man you need to be angry with the black man who sold his brothers down the river for a few pots, pans and blankets. In hindsight, the latter got the better of the deal.

Here’s the harsh reality. Had slavery, a worldwide practice which predated written history, never existed, blacks walking around today either wouldn’t be alive or would be living in some shit hole African country that has an income per capita of less than $1000 a year. 

the way I see it, they should forgive, because Jesus instructed us to forgive freely

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2018, 04:50:00 PM »
negroes are not allowed to be angry now and filled with hate?? think again

they should be nothing more than incredibly thankful to be where they r.. but that would require brains.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2018, 04:50:18 PM »

Still look on the bright side
He was Black yesterday
Black Today
And Will Be Black Tomorrow & onwards
So he has that cross to bare

Never going to be An Alpha White Man
That’s his Real Problem

Fcuk Him.

X2.

K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2018, 05:18:54 PM »
I ask you... Who are the real racists in this country?  Who are the people speaking the real evil and the real hatred in the USA?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I don't have to watch the video to conclusively say you are full of shit and that he absolutely does not want to see white kids shot.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2018, 05:21:02 PM »
if your racism against blacks keeps you from appreciating chris rock then youre missing out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2018, 05:32:40 PM »
How shitty is your life that you have to post something this horrible?  :-\

I'm guessing pretty shitty

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2018, 05:34:27 PM »
I am not mad at all about what rock said. I am mad that fake cop is defending it. Fuck off idiot.

This gimmick sounds a lot like a regular we know.. sure would hate to think that dude would stoop to this low life crap

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »
Chris Rock is nothing.

His standup? Please

His movie career was a failure.

There is not much left.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2018, 05:55:24 PM »
Thank you for your comments.  To answer your question, I did not and will not watch the entire special.  Ordinarily I agree 100% that the context in which something is said is very important.  However, in my opinion it is completely unacceptable for anyone to say that they wish more kids were shot.  Also, if you want to talk about young blacks being shot, it's important to be honest about why it happens.  You can't solve a problem that you aren't willing to discuss honestly.  As you pointed out there are a lot of factors that impact these situations other than racism.

I don't believe that Chris Rock literally wants white kids to be shot.  I do think his comments show his underlying racism and his deep resentment toward white people.  You can never know for certain what's inside someone'd heart but this is what I believe based on hearing his comments over the years.  I used to be a big fan of his until his comments on race started to turn consistently ugly.  I think a lot of black people want a bit of revenge.  They want to be able to take out their anger on white people for a while.  They feel that they are owed.  I understand that, I really do....but it doesn't make it right. 

We are never going to get to a good place in society until we play by the same rules and we all are held to the same standards.  No more race-based double standards and fuzzy logic regardless of who it temporarily benifits.  I'm done being quiet about race issues as I think a lot of white people are.  The difficult part is not letting your anger turn you into the very thing you dislike.  That's something we all have to beware of.

Pretty good post

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2018, 05:57:25 PM »
::)
Irish were treated much worse, you don't hear them crying
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
::)
Irish were treated much worse, you don't hear them crying

Remember when the Irish couldn't eat in a diner in 1962 with the white folk? Yeah me neither