Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14581 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2018, 02:01:24 PM »
There is no equality in nature you idiot. You're clearly familiar with the taste of black semen.

you know, there comes a time when someone demonstrates they are incapable or unwilling to have a civil adult discussion. You've demonstrated that quite well so I won't bother reading or responding to your posts.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2018, 02:03:55 PM »
Blacks and women will always underperform white men regardless of how much you stack the deck because blacks don’t know how to act and women are too slow and talk too fucking much. It really is as simple as that.

That libtards can’t even entertain the idea that it might be a performance issue tells you the real story.

are you racist? If not, what would be different in your post and a racists post? Or do you not believe racist exist?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
The main thing is it is no longer 1860.  People in America no longer own slaves. To hold a grudge for a wrong not done directly to you makes no sense.

But what those complaining loudest are hoping for is that it makes cents. Dollars and cents. "Reparations".  For a wrong done to no one living today and to be paid for by those living today.  

That is not justice.  It is another example of the "Just Us" mentality. FTN.

No, your statistics(still at 8%...92% no slaves) says the percentage of "families" that owned slaves...not percentage of people...also your statistics list states like California that entered the Union as a free state..No slavery..but lets just take your census data

92% of Americans DID NOT OWN SLAVES and this has NEVER been taught as young white kids live with a ancestral shame that simply is incorrect....

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »
The main thing is it is no longer 1860.  People in America no longer own slaves. To hold a grudge for a wrong not done directly to you makes no sense.

But what those complaining loudest are hoping for is that it makes cents. Dollars and cents. "Reparations".  For a wrong done to no one living today and to be paid for by those living today.  

That is not justice.  It is another example of the "Just Us" mentality. FTN.
It still is 1860 to most white liberals that live with a shame that their ancestors did something that they almost CERTAINLY did not do! Census of 1860 shows 1.4% of americans owned slaves. Lets just inflate the census numbers 8 times...still...90% chance your white ancestors DID NOT OWN SLAVES

Try getting a job at the DMV if youre white...won't happen as blacks are being paid reparations in the form of cushy government jobs with pensions and benefits...Might as well hang a sign "Whites need not apply" at the DMV....Pure reverse discrimination based on historical lies and half truths

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2018, 02:18:04 PM »
No, your statistics(still at 8%...92% no slaves) says the percentage of "families" that owned slaves...not percentage of people...also your statistics list states like California that entered the Union as a free state..No slavery..but lets just take your census data

92% of Americans DID NOT OWN SLAVES and this has NEVER been taught as young white kids live with a ancestral shame that simply is incorrect....

ALABAMA
35% owned slaves

ARKANSAS
20%

Georgia
37%

MISSISSIPPI
49%

SOUTH CAROLINA
46%

TEXAS
28%

Of families living in these states owned slaves. There are a few more examples but this should make the point. These states certainly should have "ancestral shame" don't you think?

Again, my point is not reparations, shame etc. it is acknowledging the fact it has been a different playing field.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2018, 02:22:41 PM »
MAkes my point even more...

If those numbers are as high as you claim...yet national numbers are single digit..then slave owners were not only rare...but mostly concentrated in a few areas of agriculture...

But whites today with NO ancestry from the states you mentioned get to share the guilt right?

werewolf operative

« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2018, 02:23:11 PM »
you know, there comes a time when someone demonstrates they are incapable or unwilling to have a civil adult discussion. You've demonstrated that quite well so I won't bother reading or responding to your posts.

Day of the rope.

werewolf operative

« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2018, 02:28:25 PM »
ALABAMA
35% owned slaves

ARKANSAS
20%

Georgia
37%

MISSISSIPPI
49%

SOUTH CAROLINA
46%

TEXAS
28%

Of families living in these states owned slaves. There are a few more examples but this should make the point. These states certainly should have "ancestral shame" don't you think?

Again, my point is not reparations, shame etc. it is acknowledging the fact it has been a different playing field.

Provide a source you degenerate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2018, 02:33:43 PM »
Interesting, there were at least 6 states that had almost half or over half of their population as slaves. Makes that 2% owned slaves claim seem a little disingenuous. At least 5 states had almost a half million slaves each in 1860. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: February 24, 2018, 02:50:06 PM »
Interesting, there were at least 6 states that had almost half or over half of their population as slaves. Makes that 2% owned slaves claim seem a little disingenuous. At least 5 states had almost a half million slaves each in 1860. 
2% is just the truth...The fact that those 2% were very centralized is irrelevant. Still means 98% of americans did Not own slaves....I'm not making a racial/racist argument but an honesty one...Whether 98%...80%...whatever...the vast, vast majority of Americans did NOT OWN SLAVES and given the historical significance of slavery I just want the truth...I'll make up my own mind...w

Our young white minds truly believe their ancestors had slaves..which blacks throw in their face constantly...this is more than inaccurate..its unfair.

What's sad is these statistics are probably new to 90% of getbiggers that came from our liberal education system....If you are white it is EXTREMELY unlikely your ancestors owned slaves

Reject the guilt trip!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2018, 02:54:22 PM »
Interesting topic we are on.

My family was in the north in Pennsylvania, did not own any slaves, and in fact my great great whatever grandfather fought in the Union Army during the Civil War.

Anyone who wants to guilt me about slavery can go fuck themselves.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2018, 02:59:10 PM »
MAkes my point even more...

If those numbers are as high as you claim...yet national numbers are single digit..then slave owners were not only rare...but mostly concentrated in a few areas of agriculture...

But whites today with NO ancestry from the states you mentioned get to share the guilt right?

He’s obviously a statistical retard. If you pointed out that blacks represent 13% of the population. He would point out inner city areas where blacks comprise 90% and claim that the 13% isn’t true.

He bought into that idiotic claim that the NYPD is racist because they’re 17% more likely to use force on Blacks than on whites.

This ignores the fact that in New York City blacks commit assault, robbery, and homicide at a rate of over 3000% greater than that of whites.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Shooting suspects is most frequently Black (70.7%). Hispanic suspects accounted for an additional (26.9%) of all suspects. White suspects (1.9%) and Asian/Pacific Islander suspects (0.6%) accounted for the remaining portion of known Shooting suspects.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2018, 03:02:00 PM »

Doesn't matter.  100% of white people prospered from my ancestors getting the whip.   
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2018, 03:06:14 PM »
Interesting topic we are on.

My family was in the north in Pennsylvania, did not own any slaves, and in fact my great great whatever grandfather fought in the Union Army during the Civil War.

Anyone who wants to guilt me about slavery can go fuck themselves.

No reason to feel shame. I really hadn't read anywhere at least in the last 2 pages where I or anyone was talking about shame. Again, my point is there are people, not all here in America that think blacks are behind in many areas because they are lazy and  unintelligent. the fact is.. the truth is that they've had less than a generation to recover from being treated as second class humans with little opportunity. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »

Doesn't matter.  100% of white people prospered from my ancestors getting the whip.   

Yeah, and 100% of blacks profit from white ingenuity and creativity. It wasn’t a brother who invented the iPhone, or Malt Liquor.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »
It still is 1860 to most white liberals that live with a shame that their ancestors did something that they almost CERTAINLY did not do! Census of 1860 shows 1.4% of americans owned slaves. Lets just inflate the census numbers 8 times...still...90% chance your white ancestors DID NOT OWN SLAVES

Try getting a job at the DMV if youre white...won't happen as blacks are being paid reparations in the form of cushy government jobs with pensions and benefits...Might as well hang a sign "Whites need not apply" at the DMV....Pure reverse discrimination based on historical lies and half truths

When some states had a slave population almost as much or more than the free population, I don't really think you can make a historical lie claim.. just saying

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »

Simply false. 100% Indentured servants from Ireland doing slave labor benefitted? You are just spewing the typical liberal bullshit...the shaming..the guilt trip

Terrified that if white people knew the truth they might start hiring white people at the Dmv and Post Office again..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2018, 03:10:51 PM »
The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent in Arkansas).

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2018, 03:22:56 PM »
No reason to feel shame. I really hadn't read anywhere at least in the last 2 pages where I or anyone was talking about shame. Again, my point is there are people, not all here in America that think blacks are behind in many areas because they are lazy and  unintelligent. the fact is.. the truth is that they've had less than a generation to recover from being treated as second class humans with little opportunity. 

Then why weren't blacks prospering in Africa before whites started oppressing them?  Since IQ isn't the reason then there must be something else.

Why wasn't there a flourishing Wakandaa?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2018, 03:27:12 PM »
Then why weren't blacks prospering in Africa before whites started oppressing them?  Since IQ isn't the reason then there must be something else.

Why wasn't there a flourishing Wakandaa?

That question is beyond my ability to answer. The land, resources, geography.. could be any number of things other than what you have concluded.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »
Btw...

Where do you think the small percentage of Americans that owned slaves got them? They bought them from BLACK AFRICANS that enslaved their OWN PEOPLE and sold them around the world to the highest bidder...would still be selling them if whitey stopped buying for moral reasons....

Far more likely that one's black heritage includes slave owners/traders that enslaved and sold out their own people that one's white heritage includes slave owners....If you're black your ancestors were likely slave traders that enslaved their own people

But guess that doesn't fit in liberal history books...How did a black slave become a slave? HMMM...Enslavement of your own people...definition of wretchedness....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »
at this point I think I will back out of the discussion and let our resident black posters comment...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2018, 03:44:43 PM »

That is probably true of blacks in America

It Account or explain why blacks in Africa where no or little white Man influence or so far removed
From the rest of the “Advancements” of the rest of the world.
Same goes for the aborigines & Maori etc - Like it or Facts & Evidences is they are thick & just not
Mentally advanced enough.

That’s not racism it’s facts.

Also as a white man I personally or others of the last however many years
Owe Zero to any one Black or any other colour or creed

As then we can all start going back through history demanding & guilt tripping
Every nation or empire that invade & raped robbed murdered & enslaved our
Countries & fore fathers.
How far back in time do you want to go.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2018, 03:51:22 PM »
That is probably true of blacks in America

It Account or explain why blacks in Africa where no or little white Man influence or so far removed
From the rest of the “Advancements” of the rest of the world.
Same goes for the aborigines & Maori etc - Like it or Facts & Evidences is they are thick & just not
Mentally advanced enough.

That’s not racism it’s facts.

Also as a white man I personally or others of the last however many years
Owe Zero to any one Black or any other colour or creed

As then we can all start going back through history demanding & guilt tripping
Every nation or empire that invade & raped robbed murdered & enslaved our
Countries & fore fathers.
How far back in time do you want to go.

Me? Ive said over and over I don't want to go back at all .. I just recognize I had opportunities and advantages many black people my age didn't have. 

werewolf operative

« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »
The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent in Arkansas).

There were also 3,775 free black slave owners. The first legal slave owner in this country was black. Who gives a fuck?

Tell us why the black community is worse off now then it was in the 60's. Why do you think that is you dumb fucking boomer cuck? And what the fuck does that have to do with slavery?