Author Topic: Levrone size difference in 1 year  (Read 8891 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Levrone size difference in 1 year
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2018, 04:59:19 AM »
gets a lot of shit of people but i like him...strong dude...very strong. Good clean reps no Bullshit.

He gets shit for being a chronic liar, not being strong. I think everyone appreciates his bench/OHP numbers.

chuckles

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 05:08:15 AM »
He gets shit for being a chronic liar, not being strong. I think everyone appreciates his bench/OHP numbers.
I think he is more clever than you think.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2018, 05:13:20 AM »
I think he is more clever than you think.

Well I mean he has marketed himself well, or maybe someone who works for his supp company has put this all together. He obviously doesn't run all of that on his own, its just his name/brand put on existing products.

Remember that one BFTO video where he was living with that older couple... it was embarrassing. He was like a manchild. Plus all of the religious crap on his IG speaks of insecurities.

chuckles

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2018, 05:22:07 AM »
Well I mean he has marketed himself well, or maybe someone who works for his supp company has put this all together. He obviously doesn't run all of that on his own, its just his name/brand put on existing products.

Remember that one BFTO video where he was living with that older couple... it was embarrassing. He was like a manchild. Plus all of the religious crap on his IG speaks of insecurities.
well your opinion. I like him seems a good guy. A lot of ex pros at his age look like crap. Props to him.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2018, 05:23:26 AM »
well your opinion. I like him seems a good guy. A lot of ex pros at his age look like crap. Props to him.

No I agree I don't hold it against him for getting back in shape - don't understand people that slag him off for that like he should be a twink nowadays.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 06:24:41 AM »
You can see the bar bending here. Crazy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfRacRBHYt7/?hl=en

These guys. That's NOT 405. It's a Smith Machine. It is counterbalanced. It's around 375 (most of these machines rate the bar weight at around 15 pounds). And in reality (with a free bar), probably worth even less.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 06:39:04 AM »
gary strydom looked better in his comeback then kevin does now

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2018, 06:42:13 AM »
gary strydom looked better in his comeback then kevin does now

He never really went "off." But he did look crazy for like 46 or whatever.

chuckles

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:19 AM »
These guys. That's NOT 405. It's a Smith Machine. It is counterbalanced. It's around 375 (most of these machines rate the bar weight at around 15 pounds). And in reality (with a free bar), probably worth even less.

Blah..blah...blah... he is being sensible with that weight. smart move on the smith machine. DUH...but you don't get it do you?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2018, 09:13:16 AM »
He never really went "off." But he did look crazy for like 46 or whatever.

looked way better and much smarter than kevin with his money as well. kevin will finish dead last i get a good chuckle out of morons who actually think he will looks like on stage what he does in his photo shopped pics and edited videos. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2018, 10:12:10 AM »
Blah..blah...blah... he is being sensible with that weight. smart move on the smith machine. DUH...but you don't get it do you?

Two things, "chuckles":

1) Don't care what poundage he uses, but when a lifter states a resistance that it is not, that's bullshit. Either Kevin is a liar and is counting on know-nothings to eat it all up, or he's surprisingly ignorant about such nuances of different lifting apparatus.

2) Truly knowledgeable lifters understand the greater potential for injury using a Smith Machine. Especially when using weight as Kevin is in that video.

Hope this helps, "chuckles".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2018, 10:57:59 AM »
Is lifting heavy weights going to help him get bigger?

He's already built the foundation, surely muscle memory would be enough?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2018, 11:36:49 AM »
Plus he lied in 2016 when he said he hadn't trained at all in 13 years. LOL

Anyway he looked pretty good in the finals at the O. Side shots were all great

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2018, 01:57:45 PM »
looked way better and much smarter than kevin with his money as well. kevin will finish dead last i get a good chuckle out of morons who actually think he will looks like on stage what he does in his photo shopped pics and edited videos. 

Haters will hate

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2018, 03:07:21 PM »
Plus he lied in 2016 when he said he hadn't trained at all in 13 years. LOL

Anyway he looked pretty good in the finals at the O. Side shots were all great

If I wouldn't know better and someone would say this is a 35yo guy, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Truly exceptional genome on many levels..

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »

Ha ha ha what an assclown. Upper body Kevin Levrone destroys Strydom. Shoulders are the only area Strydom may have equal Levrone. Although given hell for thickness, Kevin was wide as hell and would destroy Strydom from the back. Now legs, yes, I agree Strydom is better. But Levrone would overpower at 245 and shredded. No contest. Look at how Strydom got humiliated by Haney it was a laughfest.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2018, 03:35:44 PM »
Ha ha ha what an assclown. Upper body Kevin Levrone destroys Strydom. Shoulders are the only area Strydom may have equal Levrone. Although given hell for thickness, Kevin was wide as hell and would destroy Strydom from the back. Now legs, yes, I agree Strydom is better. But Levrone would overpower at 245 and shredded. No contest. Look at how Strydom got humiliated by Haney it was a laughfest.

WBF Strydom would vanquish prime Levrone.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2018, 03:54:11 PM »

Yeah no... Strydom was no joke in WBF. He matches up well with Kevin's best bodyparts and is way taller.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2018, 06:58:42 PM »
Haters will hate

What exactly is there to hate?? It’s not like Kevin is world reknown compared to a Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt, only a small percentage of people know him and really, there is nothing to be jealous or hate about.

The term “haters” is for immature pubescent boys

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps et al WISH they were Kevin Levrone.

The inspiration for the most sold Supplement in Europe, Kevin Levrone Signature Series!
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2018, 07:49:58 PM »
Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps et al WISH they were Kevin Levrone.

The inspiration for the most sold Supplement in Europe, Kevin Levrone Signature Series!

That may be true  :D

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2018, 12:35:42 PM »
i didnt know bcaas and vitamins are sweated out during training. goes to show one can learn every day from pro bbers with their name on a supplement line

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »
wait a minute are people arguing gary strydom was a better bodybuilder than Mr. Levrone?

E
E

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2018, 06:37:03 PM »
wait a minute are people arguing gary strydom was a better bodybuilder than Mr. Levrone?

E

I think they're rewriting history by stating that because a prime Gary Strydom was better than a 52 year old Kevin Levrone, then Gary must be a better bodybuilder than Kevin. Irrational logic, I know.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »
If I wouldn't know better and someone would say this is a 35yo guy, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Truly exceptional genome on many levels..

Not in the face. He's looking every bit his age in the face these days.