Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
TEACHERS WITH CONCEALED GUN
(1/18) > >>
dan18:
I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH IT ... If the teachers chosen go through military or police handling of a weapon then hell yes...
I have two boys in high school and I cant be with them all day im in a good area upstate NY but shit can happen anywhere.
As a former marine I taught my oldest how to shoot he knows and respects hand guns so he can take apart a fire arm clean and shoot if the time called for it..
mphgrove:

--- Quote from: dan18 on February 23, 2018, 06:49:53 AM ---I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH IT ... If the teachers chosen go through military or police handling of a weapon then hell yes...
I have two boys in high school and I cant be with them all day im in a good area upstate NY but shit can happen anywhere.
As a former marine I taught my oldest how to shoot he knows and respects hand guns so he can take apart a fire arm clean and shoot if the time called for it..

--- End quote ---

Ridiculously stupid idea which 95% of teachers will oppose. Armed security guards and police presence put the guns in the hands of people who have the right job responsibilities and training.
dan18:

--- Quote from: mphgrove on February 23, 2018, 06:54:58 AM ---Ridiculously stupid idea which 95% of teachers will oppose. Armed security guards and police presence put the guns in the hands of people who have the right job responsibilities and training.

--- End quote ---
So you've gone and polled all the teacher in every state to see who was for or against it great to see you had time for that.. its your opinion not fact .. there are many in our area who would and im sorry but armed security where were they in florida and the other 17 school shootings this year alone by the time they get there kids are dead if a shooter enters a class room and open fires maybe the teacher could wound or stop him before he has a chance to kill more.................... just because your a teacher doesn't mean you cannot be trained with a fire arm many carry them now...
be back:
you have more chance of getting run over by an ice cream van than getting shot in school.

STFU about guns..
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: dan18 on February 23, 2018, 06:49:53 AM ---I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH IT ... If the teachers chosen go through military or police handling of a weapon then hell yes...

--- End quote ---

Yep, it’s only common sense
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version