Author Topic: Would you wear this underwear?  (Read 1511 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Would you wear this underwear?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2022, 01:12:53 PM »
Only if sev soiled them first.

Hahaha that was great

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Would you wear this underwear?
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2022, 01:22:10 PM »
from the book's introduction:

When I wasLittle one, I tried to imagine what it was like to die. she explained that you are born, you live, then you die, and after you die there is nothing, you no longer exist. Ever since I know myself, to understand something, I imagine what it's like to be that thing or I put myself in that position and I notice what awakens in me. So me I imagined death and tried to be no more

. But no matter how hard I tried, it was impossible for me to imagine that I no longer existed. It made no sense and it was simply impossible for me to imagine as my self no longer exists.

When I was a teenager, I remember being passionate about religion. I read, studied, practiced and tried to understand the meaning of my existence according to religious dogmas, but even here I did not find what I was looking for. It was hard for me to understand how a benevolent God punishes you if you don't do what you're told.

Religion, in the form I observed, lacked free will. It was an existence full of fear and limitations, an indoctrination with symbolic texts that seemed meaningless. There were issues that resonated with me and many that did not resonate at all. A few nightmares put an end to my religious preoccupations.

I soon discovered martial arts and the philosophy of the Far East. mlliked the effect
invigorating on the body, cultivating the idea of c
hatred, ideals and symbolism. I was not attracted to the herd mentality and the disguised control in the form of discipline. It also looked like a cult with multiple layers

Gyppos are known to sell potions and pamphlets, no surprise.