Author Topic: Multitopic thread:All Natural Mike O'Hearn on latest episode of The Breakdown  (Read 766 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Mike discusses being natural, being better than 22 year olds, why he travels with his dogs , why he has more depth than bodybuilders who compete

On a side note, they decided to really rein in the female cohost over the past two weeks.  Other than reading a few questions off of the card, she barely participated in the last two episodes.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Pretty good interview. Mike seems like a decent guy. Shawn did a good job.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Ray is a good interviewer.

The thing about O'Hearn that surprises me is why he couldn't parlay his smaller physique and looks into a Hollywood career.

Yeah he had American Gladiators, but that's it.

You'd think they'd give him a shot with all the action stars so old nowadays.

He can't be a worse actor than Van Damme or Seagal.

And at least he competed. Wasn't he California Judo Champion?

He could probably beat both this fake fighters.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

The thing about O'Hearn that surprises me is why he couldn't parlay his smaller physique and looks into a Hollywood career.

He's kind of bland to be a mainstream action star. When you think of the guys who've become action stars over the last 30 years, most of them have had some kind of trademark that made them unique. Van Damme was a terrible actor, but he was an amazing martial artist- at least from a cinematic perspective.

Or were you implying that his career suffered because he wasn't willing to hang out by ice machines?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

He was never a judo champion. Just more bullshit to help sell his image of being a superman.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Regardless of what O'Hearn is doing he looks great, especially for his age.  Nothing but respect.

That said, I don't happen to believe that he is all God-tier genetics and hard work.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
He was never a judo champion. Just more bullshit to help sell his image of being a superman.

You just took the bait Ted  :D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
I watched about half of that, the most I've ever really watched of O'Hearn.  He seems like a hard guy to dislike.