Author Topic: if muscle stopped being trendy would you still lift??  (Read 3238 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: if muscle stopped being trendy would you still lift??
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »
            how many understand his reference????

dont worry meta-phywhatever will come and educate us shortly

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2018, 12:33:45 PM »
Trendy is being a non sexual being with no gender whilst practicing cuckold-ism.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
I was lifting at 12 when I finally had access to weights. Before that I was doing push-up, pull-ups,
deadlifting cement blocks, bodyweight squats by the time I was in the third grade. Had nothing to
do with getting girls as I was too young to care. I just wanted to be big and strong.

At 58 years old I'm still trying -- lol. I feel like Sisyphus.

You were interested in being 'big and strong' at a very young age. Did you have any other inspiration? Many if not most 8 year olds are just into playing with their friends. What kinds of gains in strength and size were you able to achieve prior to puberty?

be back

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2018, 01:45:12 PM »
You were interested in being 'big and strong' at a very young age. Did you have any other inspiration? Many if not most 8 year olds are just into playing with their friends. What kinds of gains in strength and size were you able to achieve prior to puberty?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2018, 01:47:01 PM »
I was one of those unfortunate souls born with the heart of a lion but the body of a house cat. My life has been an ongoing attempt to have both mature somewhere in the middle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2018, 01:50:20 PM »
I was one of those unfortunate souls born with the heart of a lion but the body of a house cat. My life has been an ongoing attempt to have both mature somewhere in the middle.

Most house cats are pretty agile. Not sure how big a lion's heart is.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 01:56:14 AM »

I think sometimes you  forget how old I am. I'm 58 years old and come from a generation where
"that boy can't sit still" was not considered a pathology calling for drugs such as adderall. When I got
too rambunctious, as most boys were apt to do, it was treated with a well worn belt at home and a sturdy yardstick at school, wielded by nuns whom I was convinced had at least some rudimentary training in Kenjitsu.

During those halcyon pre cellphone days your parents just turned you loose with the only condition
that you return home in time for dinner. There were tons of things to do. There was a river across the
street where you could catch guppies and black mollies for my 10 gallon aquarium I had. I also had a stable of Siamese fighting fish that I would match with my neighbor's offerings. There was a rat infested junkyard in which we would position ourselves 10 yards out with our BB guns tallying the body count
of those filthy rodents. I lived next door to a kennels which housed about a dozen or more dogs from the
nearby vet hospital. I've always love dogs and would help with the feeding and care with my best friend at the time who lived in the house whose father took care of the dogs. Of course there was surfing and
fishing and crabbing. I was in the Cub Scouts, Webelos and Boy Scouts. I became an Altar Boy at eight.
Started Aikido training at nine.  I played Tball (Bruddah Iz of "Under the Rainbow" fame was my team mate on the Palolo Braves), Minors and Majors.

I could go one but CalvinH is starting to glare at me and I can hear the yawnings. So, yes, I had
other interests other than strength training. It's not like I was on a Weider Double Spilt. I had a routine
in which I did pushups, pull ups, situps, dead lifts with whatever I could find and what was called at the
time "Hindu Squats" which my neighbor's father and dog babysitter showed me how to do. It took me
about 20 minutes to do.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
I think sometimes you  forget how old I am. I'm 58 years old and come from a generation where
"that boy can't sit still" was not considered a pathology calling for drugs such as adderall. When I got
too rambunctious, as most boys were apt to do, it was treated with a well worn belt at home and a sturdy yardstick at school, wielded by nuns whom I was convinced had at least some rudimentary training in Kenjitsu.

During those halcyon pre cellphone days your parents just turned you loose with the only condition
that you return home in time for dinner. There were tons of things to do. There was a river across the
street where you could catch guppies and black mollies for my 10 gallon aquarium I had. I also had a stable of Siamese fighting fish that I would match with my neighbor's offerings. There was a rat infested junkyard in which we would position ourselves 10 yards out with our BB guns tallying the body count
of those filthy rodents. I lived next door to a kennels which housed about a dozen or more dogs from the
nearby vet hospital. I've always love dogs and would help with the feeding and care with my best friend at the time who lived in the house whose father took care of the dogs. Of course there was surfing and
fishing and crabbing. I was in the Cub Scouts, Webelos and Boy Scouts. I became an Altar Boy at eight.
Started Aikido training at nine.  I played Tball (Bruddah Iz of "Under the Rainbow" fame was my team mate on the Palolo Braves), Minors and Majors.

I could go one but CalvinH is starting to glare at me and I can hear the yawnings. So, yes, I had
other interests other than strength training. It's not like I was on a Weider Double Spilt. I had a routine
in which I did pushups, pull ups, situps, dead lifts with whatever I could find and what was called at the
time "Hindu Squats" which my neighbor's father and dog babysitter showed me how to do. It took me
about 20 minutes to do.

;D

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 07:24:06 AM »
I ain't gonna lie, when you have muscles, people see you as a ''God''

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 10:20:42 AM »
I think sometimes you  forget how old I am. I'm 58 years old and come from a generation where

Started Aikido training at nine.  I played Tball (Bruddah Iz of "Under the Rainbow" fame was my team mate on the Palolo Braves), Minors and Majors.

about 20 minutes to do.

You were definitely a busy kid. Although the principal had a paddle in his office, it was never used on me. Neither of my parents ever resorted to a leather belt. Thinking back, I had a "smart mouth" and would sometimes be called on it, but never using corporal punishment. You mentioned being "turned loose" for the day. I was too, but unless I was having lunch at a friend's house, I was expected home for lunch as well as dinner. Those were good times. The world was a safer place for kids.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 07:00:11 PM »
Having a good build has never been trendy for hundreds of years if not thousands. When you're in your 20's so many guys have good athletic builds. When you get into your 60's just about no one looks in good shape so you really stand out.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 08:09:05 PM »
???

I never lifted because it was trendy. I lifted because it was a great fucking feeling getting stronger and seeing what I could do with my body (I started lifting at 11 years old). There's very few feelings in life (short of having sex) like getting a pump in the gym and feeling the skin tighten around your muscles and being able to add weight to the bar. As an added bonus it doesn't hurt walking around in a t-shirt and people admiring your hard work.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 08:14:16 PM »
            how many understand his reference????

Read The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 09:17:45 AM »
Read The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus.
   have you ever read this book.. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 09:44:06 AM »
I ain't gonna lie, when you have muscles, people see you as a ''God''

"people" you mean gay men?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 02:37:31 PM »
If something is Trendy you better off it .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHH   BE YE KEEEEEEEEEEEE