Author Topic: Anybody using scrips for mental focus/productivity?  (Read 2912 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Anybody using scrips for mental focus/productivity?
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 03:25:45 PM »
Not to deal with a medically diagnosed disorder, but for pure productivity.

What are your thoughts on these?

Fast.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2018, 06:46:38 PM »
That explains your post history....

Once again, more trolling with it only making sense in your own feeble mind.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2018, 06:48:19 PM »
Just pm ESFitness.

Once again, show me anywhere where I sell recreational drugs.. Even address, which is still a fucken amphetamine.

Idiot.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2018, 07:31:13 PM »

a lil puff-a-rino of some Ca. indica on the way to the office brah!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2018, 07:47:36 PM »
a lil puff-a-rino of some Ca. indica on the way to the office brah!

Wouldn't a sativa be a better choice over India?

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 07:56:49 PM »
No, just a small puff, like 1/2 a puff of "God's Gift", hipsters call it "micro-dosing" :D

be back

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2018, 12:32:08 AM »
Once again, show me anywhere where I sell recreational drugs.. Even address, which is still a fucken amphetamine.

Idiot.
show us where anyone said you did....paranoia will annoy ya...

everyone knows you don't sell anything, you do try and buy prescription meds though... ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2018, 01:28:41 AM »
show us where anyone said you did....paranoia will annoy ya...

everyone knows you don't sell anything, you do try and buy prescription meds though... ;)

Which prescription meds do I "try to buy"?

I won't hold my breath while you try to.make something up.

be back

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2018, 03:38:47 AM »
Which prescription meds do I "try to buy"?

I won't hold my breath while you try to.make something up.

;)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2018, 05:43:36 AM »
No, just a small puff, like 1/2 a puff of "God's Gift", hipsters call it "micro-dosing" :D

I did that for a few weeks. I bought a disposable ecig type device it was loaded with a strong indica kush. One small puff 2-3 times a day. I defintely felt more productive, more personable, and empathetic toward people. It really increases appetite great if you are trying to gain weight. I loved taking a puff before workout. You get a better mind muscle connection. It negatively effects endurance you feel more off balance so you have to be aware of that.

Some of the cons once it starts to wear off you feel irritable taking a nap helps but who has time for that. I was also getting deeper and deeper into it. As time went on i wanted to smoke more and more. I would do it as soon as I rolled out of bed. I was basically stoned 24/7. There is a light anxiety paranoia that sets in. For me it lead to facing some insecurities and some issues that bother me subconsciously. It made me more OCD house stayed spotless clothes car always washed.

I felt like It messed up my sleep it suppresses Rem sleep. After about 6 weeks of this i stopped my dreams came flooding back very intense. Seems like my body was trying to make up for the really deep sleep I was missing. I actually felt some light withdraw symptoms when I stopped depression some dizziness harder to fall asleep.

I think it's a pretty good tool for some people if used responsibly. It did help the pain from the herniated disks in my neck. It also makes boring tasks a little more fun. It's easy to get hooked on though for people with addictive personalities. If I was seriously impaired from a bad injury I would use it for pain relaxation. It's safer then narcotics. It would be great for people who suffer from eating disorders. People with depression could find some good use if you micro dose it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2018, 08:23:44 AM »
Modafinil and its offshoots seem to be the drugs of choice around this office.

There was a mini-controversy going on at my office because one  team member  advised an intern to look into modafinil. This particular intern is "likeable" but a very slow worker.

Never heard of anyone using those, but I am in my mid thirties and have been out of the loop for a while.  The drug of choice in college in early 2000's was Adderall and the few times I took it I thought it was better than cocaine buzz wise.  Not quite as strong but the effects lasted longer.  My job is demanding, but I seem to be able to function off of coffee now days.  I am not in your world though and don't know the demands.  I'd imagine an office setting could be a breeding ground for shit like that.  I have a buddy that worked for a high level staffing company and because of the long hours and fast pace, he said Adderall was tossed around quite a bit.  Haven't talked to him about it in a while, maybe they've switched to the things you're talking about now.