Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 22, 2018, 04:49:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short hgh cycle  (Read 2776 times)
Tovarishch_Smert
Getbig II

ďA lie told often enough becomes truth.Ē

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2018, 06:24:12 PM »

No, doing a "feel test" is not going to address many of the concerns I have with non-FDA brands of GH.  Some of the well-known symptoms of GH (e.g. CTS, soft tissue edema, lethargy) may even be exaggerated when using non-FDA brands, but this does not automatically equate to them being "stronger".  In fact, many of these symptoms could be signs of one's body "fighting" the substance being injected (and/or the other ingredients in the vial).

My advice is never buy Chinese hgh. You just donít know what you are getting, you canít garauntee the process used to make it, and with all the time it takes to go from China to Ugl to you, itís just not worth it.
If you donít have the cash for pharma hgh, then save your money.
Report to moderator   Logged
heenok
Getbig IV

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2018, 06:14:29 AM »

My advice is never buy Chinese hgh. You just donít know what you are getting, you canít garauntee the process used to make it, and with all the time it takes to go from China to Ugl to you, itís just not worth it.
If you donít have the cash for pharma hgh, then save your money.

Its a gamble just like gear.
If you dont want to take it stay off drugs.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!